SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,629 Posts
    Rep Points

I got you good you fuckers!!

Hahaha

Those of you who want the covid vaccine, get it.

You don't, don't.

Those of you trying to force people to get the vaccine. Guess what? Violates Federal Law.

And now even WHO is speaking out against it.

Farvas and Karen's alike can now melt down and wear your masks.

In my finest Street Fighter II voice.

YOU LOSE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Hahaha

Those of you who want the covid vaccine, get it.

You don't, don't.

Those of you trying to force people to get the vaccine. Guess what? Violates Federal Law.

And now even WHO is speaking out against it.

Farvas and Karen's alike can now melt down and wear your masks.

In my finest Street Fighter II voice.

YOU LOSE!
    Ugh thank god.

I saw the White House came out against it today too. Iím have a vacation scheduled for this July and was starting to get nervous these chodes were gonna make me get it before I got on a plane.

Now if the WHO and CDC could just admit that nothing about this qualifies as a crisis (aside from the obvious violation of constitutional rights)... we could all just move on with our lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Hahaha

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Rep Points

They talk about having enough vaccine for everyone in the US shortly....where I live, you'll be lucky to get 60% of the population to get it....do a little research, ain't going to be any of this 100% shit going on....Biden, you might want to set up Craigslist ad to other countries who might be interested in buying vaccine...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    960 Posts
    Rep Points

All the vaccines are not licensed by the FDA. Any organization that forces you to take the vaccine have all the liability for any health consequence from said vaccine ..

Get ready lawyers !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok Iíll ask. Whatís a chode?ílol

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Ugh thank god.

I saw the White House came out against it today too. Iím have a vacation scheduled for this July and was starting to get nervous these chodes were gonna make me get it before I got on a plane.

Now if the WHO and CDC could just admit that nothing about this qualifies as a crisis (aside from the obvious violation of constitutional rights)... we could all just move on with our lives.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,000 Posts
    Rep Points

Neither me or the wife are anti vaccine, it is the dominance of government that has repelled us from getting it.

I will do it under my free will if I think I need it not by force of the government.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Like saying "you dick" or "you asshole"

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by clutteredmess View Post
    Im pretty torn on this vaccine. I dont blame people if they get it but ultimately you can tell what side I am on as I have not gotten the vaccine yet. Many in my field would say that is stupid. I say this all came about so quickly that we simply can't know long term effects and I would rather wait and see how the vaccinated population is doing say a year from now.

Prions can take 20 years to develop.....

Best thing to say is "I have had anaphylactic shock prior"..... it's a get out of jail free card basically. I refuse to take it. I have seen fellow nurses have many issues from it. Many regret getting it.... It's a running joke at my college about wearing masks too. I got in trouble for posting CDC studies on the bulletin boards that show they do not effectively protect anybody from getting airborne/droplet transmission sicknesses. I also made a sign that shows the tag on the masks that say "does not protect against covid-19"..... lol. The teachers all know, but you have a few Karens on staff. I tell them to their faces they are cowards. They teach us autonomy and to advocate for our patients but they are playing lay down sally because "muh job is threatened"..... IMO that is all the more reason to fight against it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Itís a really short but really fat dick.

Fatter than it is long lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm definitely not an anti-vaxer. In the military, I was vaccinated against a ton of shit. But this vaccine is different and I don't feel enough is known about it to consider it "safe." Also, I speculate that this is setting us up for something down the road. I don't know what, but I strongly suspect that this type of vaccination will make it so that the government can now put something in the water or in food that can now affect our bodies that couldn't before the vax. Just chalk that up to my strong mistrust of government and large corporations. I may be completely wrong on that and eventually wind up taking this vaccine. But only time will tell. Until then, put me and my family waaaaaay at the back of the line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    I'm definitely not an anti-vaxer. In the military, I was vaccinated against a ton of shit. But this vaccine is different and I don't feel enough is known about it to consider it "safe." Also, I speculate that this is setting us up for something down the road. I don't know what, but I strongly suspect that this type of vaccination will make it so that the government can now put something in the water or in food that can now affect our bodies that couldn't before the vax. Just chalk that up to my strong mistrust of government and large corporations. I may be completely wrong on that and eventually wind up taking this vaccine. But only time will tell. Until then, put me and my family waaaaaay at the back of the line.
    I'm not concerned about what it will do to my health so much as I don't feel like it's the government's place to force me to buy something that I don't want. It's not that I can't afford it, I just don't feel like it's any of their business what I spend my money on.

I have no problem blowing money on things I don't need, but spending it on shots that may or may not work to protect me from a virus that I'm not even a little bit scared of, just so I can do it again in 6 months, no thanks lol. It's the same way I feel about the flu shot, it's a waste of money and my time.
    Last edited by CastorTroy01; 04-08-2021 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    I'm not concerned about what it will do to my health so much as I don't feel like it's the government's place to force me to buy something that I don't want. It's not that I can't afford it, I just don't feel like it's any of their business what I spend my money on.

I have no problem blowing money on things I don't need, but spending it on shots that may or may not work to protect me from a virus that I'm not even a little bit scared of, just so I can do it again in 6 months, no thanks lol. It's the same way I feel about the flu shot, it's a waste of money and my time.
    Been sayin' that all along. Gov doesn't have the authority to force vaccinations on anyone. But here's a question that I've not seen anyone answer: With a 99.9% infection survival rate, how will we know if the vaccine even works? Do we really need a vaccine for a virus with such a high infection survival rate? Here's a factoid I read about a month ago. Can't find the link or I'd post it. 80% of the people hospitalized for covid in the U.S. have been morbidly obese. According to the WHO, 90% of the people who have died from covid worldwide, have been morbidly obese. So, with that as a given fact, it appears to me that obesity is the problem, not covid. Am I wrong about that conclusion? I know that doesn't fit into the fat shaming, "healthy at any size" narrative, but am I wrong?
    Last edited by Necron_99; 04-08-2021 at 04:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Been sayin' that all along. Gov doesn't have the authority to force vaccinations on anyone. But here's a question that I've not seen anyone answer: With a 99.9% infection survival rate, how will we know if the vaccine even works? Do we really need a vaccine for a virus with such a high infection survival rate? Here's a factoid I read about a month ago. Can't find the link or I'd post it. 80% of the people hospitalized for covid in the U.S. have been morbidly obese. According to the WHO, 90% of the people who have died from covid have been morbidly obese. So, with that as a given fact, it appears to me that obesity is the problem, not covid. Am I wrong about that conclusion?
    No you're not wrong at all. I know one person who was in fairly decent shape who has died from COVID but he had an underlying heart condition.

As far as efficacy goes, it's another parallel with the flu shot, nobody can even say for sure whether the fuckin thing even works. To me this all just looks like a gigantic power grab for the government, and a gigantic money grab for mega-corporations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    628 Posts
    Rep Points

Wait...
    So your saying the WHO is doudting the effectiveness of the vaccine??
    Not just the travel passports... rather the ACTUAL vaccine?
    Is that what that little tweet is saying?
    Start citing sources now.
    Right this fucking second.
    :: prudence ::