• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who would you rent to ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
- A prostitute

- A airplane pilot

- A drug dealer

- Or a nurse

- A cop

These seem to be my choices ?

Not even close. The Prostitute. 😇😇😇

Nurse. Most stable and home enough to keep tabs on the property.

Pilot will not be there much

I had a nurse once who would make margaritas every day and throw the lime rinds down the sink. Clogging the pipes n burning up garbage disposals.

I was almost SURE one of the options was gonna be "a nigger" .
OMGOSH Kill, I didn't say it, and wouldn't say it, but because you asked. The prostitute, and drug dealer are black. The pilot, and nurse are white. Oh, and the cop is black. In over 25 years I have rented to everyone, and the prostitute was the best, not fussy or needy, never bothered me in any way, and always had that CASH. !!!

BTW, her name was Kiki, for real on her drivers license, and she was smoking hot little black girl. I mean extra hot, like a #8, #10 if you were drunk ! She eventually got pregnant by a NFL line man, and he put her up as a baby mama, and his money was gold too ...

IML Gear Cream!
Whats the fuck is wrong with u?
This is a serious question ur asking??
Why the hell would u NOT rent to the cop??
That's a no brainer.

A prostitute would likely have adequate income but would bring guests who have little to no care about the maintenance of your property

A airplane pilot would have good income as well and due to not being around much would mean very little wear on the property however higher vulnerability to break ins

A drug dealer would be shoty on whether income would be there or not and risk is much higher for destruction of property from pissed buyers, gang affiliation, raids and the list goes on

A nurse may have good enough income depending on what type of environment they are in such as hospital or residential, state funding or not, etc. Also in many cases nurses are working extensive hours especially now with covid mandates and everything

A cop will absolutely have the income, would be home almost as much as your normal 9-5er and is much less likely to be involved in activities that could result in property issues, also you know they will pass the applicant background check assuming you do them

I would personally go with the cop as first choice and the nurse as a close second.

That's a no brainer.

Lol really Kilsong? Because all cops are white supremacist pieces of shit, even the black ones!

Anybody who knows anything knows that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the cop you might think ? NO, they are weird as shit house rats. They softly threat in you on every little thing, getting the better of you on every turn. To the point of being illegal, but hey, their a cop and can do anything they want, or just believe they can ?

What about the cop you might think ? NO, they are weird as shit house rats. They softly threat in you on every little thing, getting the better of you on every turn. To the point of being illegal, but hey, their a cop and can do anything they want, or just believe they can ?

I could definitely see some taking advantage of their power but there are also exceptions to the rules sometimes, For example I have drug dealers in one of my nicer properties and they are PHENOMENAL.

Believe it or not, the drug dealer was really good to. Never asked for a thing. Kept the traffic to zero. Laid low so much he wouldn't even let the bug spray guy in. His money was gold, he'll he would pay extra to go month to month at the end of his lease ?

I could definitely see some taking advantage of their power but there are also exceptions to the rules sometimes, For example I have drug dealers in one of my nicer properties and they are PHENOMENAL.

So true my man, so true !

Believe it or not, the drug dealer was really good to. Never asked for a thing. Kept the traffic to zero. Laid low so much he wouldn't even let the bug spray guy in. His money was gold, he'll he would pay extra to go month to month at the end of his lease ?

That's awesome, I encourage my clients to bug me about things that happen just my personal preference but they still never bug me cause they never break anything. I actually wrote up 3 separate documents giving them my consent to ignore certain aspects of the lease because of ho0w good they are haha. One thing I will never do again though is rent to someone who relies explicitly on public assistance to pay their rent, worst mistake.

That's awesome, I encourage my clients to bug me about things that happen just my personal preference but they still never bug me cause they never break anything. I actually wrote up 3 separate documents giving them my consent to ignore certain aspects of the lease because of ho0w good they are haha. One thing I will never do again though is rent to someone who relies explicitly on public assistance to pay their rent, worst mistake.

Oh yeah, I hear you. I have a food stamp tramp who calls me to plunge her poop when she backs the toilet up. Then I have to hear how unfair it is that she lost WIC when her boy just turned 18. She's gone next month , thank God ...

Oh yeah, I hear you. I have a food stamp tramp who calls me to plunge her poop when she backs the toilet up. Then I have to hear how unfair it is that she lost WIC when her boy just turned 18. She's gone next month , thank God ...

dude my lease is 10 pages long and covers EVERYTHING. I literally have a part that states there will be a $30 fee to have me unclog the toilet, I have 2 pages dedicated to various repair costs and everything. I leave no stone unturned haha.

Get Shredded!
I had a nurse once who would make margaritas every day and throw the lime rinds down the sink. Clogging the pipes n burning up garbage disposals.
\

Alcoholism is a huge issue in the medical professional. Because it is legal, and "socially acceptable"

I rage on them all the time and remind them they are no better than any other addict.

Still the nurse will typically be a good renter.

I say that as a guy in nursing school, so I may be a tad bit biased.

I was almost SURE one of the options was gonna be "a nigger" .

Renting to niggas is fine, it's the gay niggas you got be careful of....

They will eventually try and exchange rent money for ass because they believe their ass is gold. Worse than slutty females, I tell ya!!!

Renting to niggas is fine, it's the gay niggas you got be careful of....

They will eventually try and exchange rent money for ass because they believe their ass is gold. Worse than slutty females, I tell ya!!!

The ' they think their ass is gold' part sounds like something a gay guy would say.
(and I'm serious)

- A prostitute

- A airplane pilot

- A drug dealer

- Or a nurse

- A cop

These seem to be my choices ?

I really feel for people who have rental property these days. Always see these people on the news parading with their "cancel rent" signs. I doubt any banks would be inclined to cancel mortgages, or counties property tax. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, go with the prostitute! :twothumbs:

How did you know he was a drug dealer? Did he actually list 'drug dealer' as occupation on the rental application?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

The ' they think their ass is gold' part sounds like something a gay guy would say.
(and I'm serious)

Yeah I have had gay dudes say that to me....lol. My best friend is Bi mate...

That's a no brainer.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The cop would be my first choice. I know several personally and they’re all decent and reliable people who are clean

How did you know he was a drug dealer? Did he actually list 'drug dealer' as occupation on the rental application?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Haha, he had no job, rode a bicycle, and rode off 20 times a day ...

:joint:

Back