• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It's DDoS attack season, guys...

Steroidify Rep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sunnier days, more hope, more vitamin D, flowers... Everyone loves Spring time in the northern hemisphere.

It also brings a few things that we don't love, like bugs, pollen, allergies and...

DDoS attacks...

This is the season, folks...

We're seeing some major attacks these past few days, so if you notice that our site is not as stable as it normally is, please accept our apologies. We have tons of protection and some of the best techies for this task, but sometimes the attacks can overwhelm the system.

Good thing is that it usually only lasts a few minutes or if it's a really huge one, a few hours, so you can check it back later and it will probably be fine.

We go thru this every year so it's no big deal. Just wanted to let everyone know that it's just routine and we're not going anywhere.

As always, we appreciate your trust, your business and your friendship throughout the years.

From the Steroidify team.
(Since 2008)

Its always DDoS season.

I manage 300 firewalls for a world-wide company, so yup, 365 24x7...

Its always DDoS season.

I manage 300 firewalls for a world-wide company, so yup, 365 24x7...
Yup, also dealing with cyberattacks at the hospital I work at as my work has been more in dealing with these lately. Been taking courses in cybersecurity as well to learn more about how to lock down the hospital's servers.

Ransomware is another big problem that I spent months cleaning up.

Back