• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Auggie/Wife PSL Logger

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First, want to thank PSL, Vision and the gang for the opportunity to have us run this logger.

They agreed after I was chosen to have my wife run a side by side log using their Primobolan. I will be doing the cycle Vision suggested...using the Cut Gold Blend (Test, Tren, & Mast prop 100 mg ea.).

Mrs. Auggie (53 y.o.) : Primobolan @ 40 mg x2 week (total of 80 mg) for 10 weeks.

Auggie's run (51 y.o.): Cut Blend pinned EOD for 10 weeks, last 6 weeks adding Anavar at 60 mg a day.

They also provided all ancillaries including Armidex, and PCT (clomid, Nolvadex).

Wife's Goal: Add lean muscle and lean out a bit. Looking to add 5 to 10 pounds. Her challenge is eating more...enough protein etc. She currently at 10% bf. So her diet is on point as far eating being clean. Just getting the calories in will be essential to reaching goal. She is sitting at 118 pounds at 5'4".

Auggie's Goal: Recomp. Drop bf% while holding onto lean muscle tissue. My challenge is keeping my diet clean with a calorie deficit...letting the compounds do the work of sparing muscle loss. While I have been waiting for this log to start, I already began doing fasted cardio nearly every day. And cleaning up my diet. I have already lost 10 pounds over the last 5 weeks. Currently at 242 pounds at 5'11". My goal is to get down to 230 pounds over the next 10 weeks. More if possible...but it's not about the "weight" for me as much as how I look.

In my heart, I feel as if we can adhere to our battle plan, we will reach our goals.

We both pinned our first injection today, the 7April2021. Mid point is at 12May2012. End of cycle is 10 weeks on 16June2021.

First pics will be taken and posted this Friday. Then again at mid point. And lastly at the end of the logger.

So stay tuned for an amazing transformation. And beginning pics this Friday.

If I missed something and/or you have questions please fire away. This will be my first really serious log and hers too.

Good luck psl has great products.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

My brother everyone is super excited to see this, and you have been waiting extremely patient, we have talked about this numerous times and I apologize for leaving you hanging in the balance for a little while..

Your goal is beyond doable, you already have the mindset and you're already making it unfold in that right there is going to the decider on which way this goes.

Let us know how the both of you feel with the oils, pop, and so on.

Everyone's pulling for the both of you guys and it's about time the community gets to see a husband and wife log.. it's been a while and long overdue..

Good luck guys :) :)

Kill it!!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait to see the progress that you make . How long has your wife been in the gym and is it a lot of weights or more cardio ? Goodluck with that tren it’s a low amount but ten weeks for me gets pretty tough personally.

Following along!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Can’t wait to see the progress that you make . How long has your wife been in the gym and is it a lot of weights or more cardio ? Goodluck with that tren it’s a low amount but ten weeks for me gets pretty tough personally.

Hey bro, my wife has a lot of gym experience and is pretty muscular with excellent muscle definition. Pics don't do her justice...Will be throwing pics up Friday.

We were doing cardio 4 days a week. But we have since progressed to 7 days a week (elipitical and Treadmill). Mostly fasted. Good for me to reach goal but for her she is burning yet more calories and eating enough is the struggle for her.

I had to think long and hard on the Tren. It has made me an angry fuck in the past and ruined some relationships. So there was fear in starting it up. BUT, me and my wife are so super compatible and we have never had a single argument.

I am thinking I can keep it together for 10 weeks and get the most out of it without getting a divorce. lol

Honestly tho, I think when you are with ppl who you are unhappy with, the Tren just brings out the worst of it. IDK.

If someone has any tips at keeping anger at bay, lmk. Otherwise, sides in the past have not been so bad. Some shortness of breath in the past. No night sweats or trouble sleeping.

My brother everyone is super excited to see this, and you have been waiting extremely patient, we have talked about this numerous times and I apologize for leaving you hanging in the balance for a little while..

Your goal is beyond doable, you already have the mindset and you're already making it unfold in that right there is going to the decider on which way this goes.

Let us know how the both of you feel with the oils, pop, and so on.

Everyone's pulling for the both of you guys and it's about time the community gets to see a husband and wife log.. it's been a while and long overdue..

Good luck guys :) :)

Kill it!!!!!!!!!

Definitely bro... really on top of this transformation.

I was waiting and was kinda ready to give up. lolz. While I was waiting I started my diet and down 10 pounds already from 252 to 242 pounds.

We both pinned this morning at around 5 am. So far no PIP for either of us.

Thanks again

Sub! Good luck and have fun bro! Still pissed about losing the COVID bowl to you. F- Tom Brady

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely bro... really on top of this transformation.

I was waiting and was kinda ready to give up. lolz. While I was waiting I started my diet and down 10 pounds already from 252 to 242 pounds.

We both pinned this morning at around 5 am. So far no PIP for either of us.

Thanks again
I KNOW... I left you hanging, but THANK you for staying with me :)

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats Aug! Excited to see this cycle and your transformation brother

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Hey bro, my wife has a lot of gym experience and is pretty muscular with excellent muscle definition. Pics don't do her justice...Will be throwing pics up Friday.

We were doing cardio 4 days a week. But we have since progressed to 7 days a week (elipitical and Treadmill). Mostly fasted. Good for me to reach goal but for her she is burning yet more calories and eating enough is the struggle for her.

I had to think long and hard on the Tren. It has made me an angry fuck in the past and ruined some relationships. So there was fear in starting it up. BUT, me and my wife are so super compatible and we have never had a single argument.

I am thinking I can keep it together for 10 weeks and get the most out of it without getting a divorce. lol

Honestly tho, I think when you are with ppl who you are unhappy with, the Tren just brings out the worst of it. IDK.

If someone has any tips at keeping anger at bay, lmk. Otherwise, sides in the past have not been so bad. Some shortness of breath in the past. No night sweats or trouble sleeping.
I think it all just comes down to communication. 90% of my problems with Tren were that I failed to communicate with my significant other about it. Kind of like how a woman might say "Hey honey just a heads up I'm about to start my period so I might be a bit testy this week." You could say something like "Hey honey I'm starting Tren soon and it can make me a little cranky sometimes so try not to pay much mind to it and thank you in advance for working with me on this."

Other than that just treat it like a psychedelic drug lol. Anytime you see something that may be frightening you just remind yourself "It's just the acid, it's not real." With Tren you just gotta remind yourself "It's just the Tren, the guy in front of me at the grocery store is NOT purposely walking slowly just to fuck with me. It's just the Tren telling you that." lol.

I think it all just comes down to communication. 90% of my problems with Tren were that I failed to communicate with my significant other about it. Kind of like how a woman might say "Hey honey just a heads up I'm about to start my period so I might be a bit testy this week." You could say something like "Hey honey I'm starting Tren soon and it can make me a little cranky sometimes so try not to pay much mind to it and thank you in advance for working with me on this."

Other than that just treat it like a psychedelic drug lol. Anytime you see something that may be frightening you just remind yourself "It's just the acid, it's not real." With Tren you just gotta remind yourself "It's just the Tren, the guy in front of me at the grocery store is NOT purposely walking slowly just to fuck with me. It's just the Tren telling you that." lol.

Thx bro.

Actually what is great? After telling my wife about steroids, she wanted to try it too. We often pin together.

I talked about the tren and all the possible pitfalls. She said she supports me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after pinning yesterday, both me and the Mrs. had zero pip. None.

Tomorrow morning will post up pics as a starting reference.

My diet was on point yesterday, but the scale didn’t move.

I realize my weight can fluctuate a pound up or down depending on multiple factors.

But definitely need more water.

Honestly? I don’t get thirsty much. And I have to remind myself to drink. Was always that way for me. Idk why?

Did 45 min of fasted cardio. We have back and biceps later today.

Hoping the tren boosts my strength. Bc having been dieting the last 5 weeks, my strength has dropped quite a bit.

Thx bro.

Actually what is great? After telling my wife about steroids, she wanted to try it too. We often pin together.

I talked about the tren and all the possible pitfalls. She said she supports me...

That's great I'm glad you two can share this together.

I probably should mention though that 100% transparency with your partner does NOT always work in your favor. It can backfire on you depending on how they decide to handle it. I had one girlfriend who would blame every outburst or every moment of anger or frustration on steroids. I could have stubbed my toe and yelled "FUCK!" and she would say "Those steroids are making you so aggressive!".

That's great I'm glad you two can share this together.

I probably should mention though that 100% transparency with your partner does NOT always work in your favor. It can backfire on you depending on how they decide to handle it. I had one girlfriend who would blame every outburst or every moment of anger or frustration on steroids. I could have stubbed my toe and yelled "FUCK!" and she would say "Those steroids are making you so aggressive!".

Bro, I had the same exact thing...we aren't together in good part due to that! Drove me nuts.

But in this case, my wife is totally chill.

Okay, so the wife and me took pics.

These are her pics...she looks good to me. But lacks the additional size she needs on her legs/thighs.

Also upper mid back can be thicker.

Has been doing tons of squats. A heavy day and a light day. In between she does ancillary work like leg extensions, stiff leg deadlifts, kickbacks, bridges...etc.

Attachments

• DFront1.jpg
    DFront1.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DFront2.jpg
    DFront2.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DBack3.jpg
    DBack3.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 41
  • DBack4.jpg
    DBack4.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 41
Okay, so the wife and me took pics.

These are her pics...she looks good to me. But lacks the additional size she needs on her legs/thighs.

Also upper mid back can be thicker.

Has been doing tons of squats. A heavy day and a light day. In between she does ancillary work like leg extensions, stiff leg deadlifts, kickbacks, bridges...etc.
Man, she is lean and conditioned nice as it is, she is gonna look great after this. She already had some great separations, he back looks great too.

Very nice base and starting point. She looks great man! I'd kill to have a core like hers

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Get Shredded!
Now here are my pics... I am at 242 pounds. Again, my goal to to hold muscle but also lean out for more definition. Putting a lot of stock in this tren blend. lolz.

Just to say, I am not happy with my pics. BUT this is a motivator for me to stay strong and improve a lot over the next 10 weeks.

Attachments

• TFront1.jpg
    TFront1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 38
  • TFront2.jpg
    TFront2.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 38
  • TBack3.jpg
    TBack3.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 36
  • TBack4.jpg
    TBack4.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 33
Man, she is lean and conditioned nice as it is, she is gonna look great after this. She already had some great separations, he back looks great too.

Thanks bro.

Trick will be to balance her calories for lean gains so she adds some size but doesn't sacrifice definition.

Did my second pin this morning. No issues. Not expectations as of yet...thinking to feel the compounds kicking in end of next week.

Off day today for training. Just fasted cardio this a.m. for the both of us.

Now here are my pics... I am at 242 pounds. Again, my goal to to hold muscle but also lean out for more definition. Putting a lot of stock in this tren blend. lolz.

Just to say, I am not happy with my pics. BUT this is a motivator for me to stay strong and improve a lot over the next 10 weeks.
You're gonna lean out nice man. You keep hitting that fasted cardio it's gonna come off quick.. You're thick underneath for certain, everything will pop and sperate nicely! :twothumbs:

You're gonna lean out nice man. You keep hitting that fasted cardio it's gonna come off quick.. You're thick underneath for certain, everything will pop and sperate nicely! :twothumbs:

I am hoping so.

But why don’t I look as good as I do in my bathroom mirror?!?

Lol

I am hoping so.

But why don’t I look as good as I do in my bathroom mirror?!?

Lol

You don't look as good in your bathroom mirror because we all have the same exact problem, body dysmorphia..
We can get all the compliments in the world, it feels good for a moment but later on we don't believe it..

Back