• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Auggie/Wife PSL Logger

Get Shredded!
Just a little ass action

5404d05e5fab61d9bbcffa4494185d16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

So I am down a pound from last week, but I think going by what I see... visually I am making nice improvements.

Started the anavar a few days ago.

Having never taken it or any other oral really, I think I may be retaining a little water? Bc my diet was really fucking good yesterday and the scale didn't reflect it this morning.

So thinking maybe the anavar is keeping some water on me. Anyone experience this as well?

Sounds like great progress, keep it up brother! I cant wait to run PSL when the time comes.

My wife is on var, and shes experienced slight water retention depending on her foods but it will come off, keep grinding.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Sounds like great progress, keep it up brother! I cant wait to run PSL when the time comes.

My wife is on var, and shes experienced slight water retention depending on her foods but it will come off, keep grinding.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Yeah. It’s definitely giving me a little retention.

Tomorrow is midway.

Taking updated pics to compare from day one.

Stay tuned.

So me and wife are out 5 weeks...half way to the end of the log. Although I plan to keep going with my cleaner diet and cardio anyway. This log has done a good job of kicking me in the ass and motivating me.

Here are before and after pics of the wife. She was already pretty lean from the start. And I keep at her to take in more calories to fill her out more.

Attachments

• midway1.jpg
    midway1.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 31
  • midway2.jpg
    midway2.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 32
  • midway3.jpg
    midway3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 33
Here are my before and after pics. I am definitely not as "doughy" as I was 5 weeks ago.

I am down 11 pounds since the first pic at 233. I am hoping to keep at goal and hit 225 by the end of the next 5 weeks.

Also I have noticed my strength is beginning to climb back up a little. I had lost good strength initially with the calorie deficit. But seems to be coming back.

Attachments

• midway4.jpg
    midway4.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Midway5.jpg
    Midway5.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Midway6.jpg
    Midway6.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 30
Clearly making progress! Keep up the good work (both of you).

Thanks bro.

I can see the difference. Pics don't do it justice but these are raw. No filters or bullshit.

Should see some more progress in 5 weeks and comparison should be nice.

Update:

So putting in the work every week and trying to get down in the weight... the Anavar is filling me out some and should make a nice change in four weeks to my development.

Me and the wife have made some changes to her squats. Was doing super heavy weight 245 for 5 sets of 10 reps but they were like partial squats.

So we decided to drop the weight last two weeks to 185 and get much lower to 90 degrees. She is getting more out of these and hopefully we will be able to get the resistance up over time. At 120 pounds she is pretty strong. Can easily do 135 and 155 for nice low squats...

My strength is decent for the calorie restrictions and cardio. Benched 315 for 10 reps and shoulder pressed 225 for 5 reps to give you an idea.

Tren? I am a little more aggressive etc but that's it. No night sweats. I did get angry at an employee and I completely lost my breathe. lol. That's how angry I was.

But otherwise, I have handled this blend very well and will be looking to get more for sure.

I know what you mean! I find it sexy as fuck too.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

This morning... another couple of weeks to the end of the log. But not the end for me at doing better! Hopefully by the end of the summer I can get more improvements.

Man you're making great progress man.
Overall how are you feeling?

Keep it up man you are definitely making improvements and wife is looking good .

Keep it up! Always nice to keep progressing. Men seem to get even better w age!! Us lucky men!

Max

Man you're making great progress man.
Overall how are you feeling?

Overall? Feeling good.

Sometimes the dieting makes me feel weak as shit. Some days I can kick ass... kinda off and on.

But I was at 232 today. 20 pounds from my start.

Going to keep going even after the log. Get myself into the kinda shape I wanted.

Ty PSL and you bro

Memorial Day weekend set me back some... so dialed back in for the home stretch now.

Have to say, the Anavar (I think it’s this or the tren) giving me bad heartburn.

Eating some extra rolaids for sure.

Wife’s legs have made some improvements with more muscle these past few weeks.

Hope the new picks show that... about two more weeks and post up final pics.

So going to post up end pics. But just a quick gift to those who have been following of my wife's sexy ass...

Attachments

• END5.jpg
    END5.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
This is my wife's end up...a total recomp. Her weight went up a little, but she is more defined and more muscular.

Some random couple came up to me and asked me if she was my wife. I said yeah, his response was "dude she is so ripped."

These are again raw pics with no filters or bullshit. Did a side by side from 10 weeks ago...the one on your "right" is the latest pic taken this morning.

IMO the rear pic of her ass shows a noticeable improvement in the shape of her ass.

Her opinion is PSL was straight up and loves the results after 10 weeks. Went by fast!

Attachments

• END1.jpg
    END1.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 11
  • END2.jpg
    END2.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 11
  • END3.jpg
    END3.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 11
  • END4.jpg
    END4.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Here my final pics.

I wish I had taken pics at the start of my journey. I was at 252 pounds when I started. By the time I got the PSL goodies I was down to 242 when these first pics were taken. As of today I am down to 230 pounds, down 22 pounds in a little more then 3 months.

I haven't looked this good in some time. And I plan to keep working on my cut/recomp with test p and mast p.

IMO the pics don't do justice but not like professionally done or anything.

Although I reached my goal weight, I will admit I was sloppy at times costing my some minor setbacks. Memorial Day weekend set me back a week.

Overall, I think you can see a considerable difference. I didn't get a six pack or anything but I am working with a 51 year old body that doesn't just snap back with a super fast metabolism.

The PSL gear was excellent and wasn't like I took a shit load of product. I felt the tren but it wasn't out of control. I didn't get into a single fight with my wife. I got tren cough once or twice. In general tolerated the cycle very well.

Lastly, the fasted cardio as suggested by Vision was helpful towards my goals. I took it to heart and did this 5 days a week...and a 6th session was done non-fasted.

Going forward I plan to drop another 10 pounds and work on only recomp. Want to keep my weight at 220 but get more and more defined.

Thanks again to Vision and PSL for choosing us both for this 10 week logger. And thx to those that were following along giving encouraging words.

Attachments

• END6.jpg
    END6.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 14
  • END7.jpg
    END7.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 16
  • END8.jpg
    END8.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 14
  • END9.jpg
    END9.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 14
Here my final pics.

I wish I had taken pics at the start of my journey. I was at 252 pounds when I started. By the time I got the PSL goodies I was down to 242 when these first pics were taken. As of today I am down to 230 pounds, down 22 pounds in a little more then 3 months.

I haven't looked this good in some time. And I plan to keep working on my cut/recomp with test p and mast p.

IMO the pics don't do justice but not like professionally done or anything.

Although I reached my goal weight, I will admit I was sloppy at times costing my some minor setbacks. Memorial Day weekend set me back a week.

Overall, I think you can see a considerable difference. I didn't get a six pack or anything but I am working with a 51 year old body that doesn't just snap back with a super fast metabolism.

The PSL gear was excellent and wasn't like I took a shit load of product. I felt the tren but it wasn't out of control. I didn't get into a single fight with my wife. I got tren cough once or twice. In general tolerated the cycle very well.

Lastly, the fasted cardio as suggested by Vision was helpful towards my goals. I took it to heart and did this 5 days a week...and a 6th session was done non-fasted.

Going forward I plan to drop another 10 pounds and work on only recomp. Want to keep my weight at 220 but get more and more defined.

Thanks again to Vision and PSL for choosing us both for this 10 week logger. And thx to those that were following along giving encouraging words.

That is a great accomplishment ! Keep going ! You made a mega change, 22lbs!! That is a lot of body fat stripped! Killer

Max

First, want to thank PSL, Vision and the gang for the opportunity to have us run this logger.

They agreed after I was chosen to have my wife run a side by side log using their Primobolan. I will be doing the cycle Vision suggested...using the Cut Gold Blend (Test, Tren, & Mast prop 100 mg ea.).

Mrs. Auggie (53 y.o.) : Primobolan @ 40 mg x2 week (total of 80 mg) for 10 weeks.

Auggie's run (51 y.o.): Cut Blend pinned EOD for 10 weeks, last 6 weeks adding Anavar at 60 mg a day.

They also provided all ancillaries including Armidex, and PCT (clomid, Nolvadex).

Wife's Goal: Add lean muscle and lean out a bit. Looking to add 5 to 10 pounds. Her challenge is eating more...enough protein etc. She currently at 10% bf. So her diet is on point as far eating being clean. Just getting the calories in will be essential to reaching goal. She is sitting at 118 pounds at 5'4".

Auggie's Goal: Recomp. Drop bf% while holding onto lean muscle tissue. My challenge is keeping my diet clean with a calorie deficit...letting the compounds do the work of sparing muscle loss. While I have been waiting for this log to start, I already began doing fasted cardio nearly every day. And cleaning up my diet. I have already lost 10 pounds over the last 5 weeks. Currently at 242 pounds at 5'11". My goal is to get down to 230 pounds over the next 10 weeks. More if possible...but it's not about the "weight" for me as much as how I look.

In my heart, I feel as if we can adhere to our battle plan, we will reach our goals.

We both pinned our first injection today, the 7April2021. Mid point is at 12May2012. End of cycle is 10 weeks on 16June2021.

First pics will be taken and posted this Friday. Then again at mid point. And lastly at the end of the logger.

So stay tuned for an amazing transformation. And beginning pics this Friday.

If I missed something and/or you have questions please fire away. This will be my first really serious log and hers too.
Hey brutha... how did you both like the products? :cool:
Just wanted to reach out and say hello and wish you well... and hope you guys enjoyed the products, haven't seen you guys back since..

Back