• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood pressure medication and steroids

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering how many of y’all run steroids while on BP medication? Is it safe?
I understand steroids raise your blood pressure but if you already have high blood pressure and take medication for it is it ok?
Sorry if this seems like a dumb question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering how many of y’all run steroids while on BP medication? Is it safe?
I understand steroids raise your blood pressure but if you already have high blood pressure and take medication for it is it ok?

Yes steroids increase BP. In my case i always have very low blood preasure as young , so now using alot of gear i have 13/6.
Check yours and if is over 15 use Telmisartan ( is a great medication to reduce BP and you can you safely on cycle )

Agree, Telmismartan seems to be be the go to BP Rx. I take it. Currently running trt dose of test e and 150 mg/week tren a.

Yes steroids increase BP. In my case i always have very low blood preasure as young , so now using alot of gear i have 13/6.
Check yours and if is over 15 use Telmisartan ( is a great medication to reduce BP and you can you safely on cycle )

Does Telmisartan has a negative influence on strength?

I was wondering if it'd an option to take it and then take either a higher dose of an oral or a fast inject like this.

But if lowering BP is causing strength to drop, it's not a good idea.

Run the blood pressure meds. In fact, you may need more when on cycle. There is no negative impact, and you mitigate the harm you might otherwise be causing with 12 weeks or more of elevated blood pressure.

On two bp meds. Before I ever touched gear. So it's always something I watch and pay attention to. Orals have always been way worse on my bp than oils. Keep an eye on your health and don't get ridiculous with your cycles and it is manageable.

Does Telmisartan has a negative influence on strength?

I was wondering if it'd an option to take it and then take either a higher dose of an oral or a fast inject like this.

But if lowering BP is causing strength to drop, it's not a good idea.

On strength ? The only think i notice is one day i take and probably blood pressure already low and i start fell weak , no energy ( low blood preasure ) , so take it only if you need it

Get yourself a good BP machine, check it daily if not twice a day. Keep a log and average it out so you have a good idea of what your BP is. My BP was on average 170/110 before meds. I As Multislacking mentioned dont go crazy with cycles, i don’t and haven’t had issues.

Monitor your BP regularly (morning and night) and then you can have a baseline threshold/average.

I am on Losartan and Amlodipine - no issues.

IML Gear Cream!
Finding the right style of blood pressure medication can be tricky. Everyone is different. I'm a beta blocker guy. 50 mgs of a beta blocker usually does the trick. Losartan at max dose, with amlodipine max dose with hctz only dropped my blood pressure 20 points on average. I didn't respond well to them. My BP is hereditary and I'm on exactly what my mom's on.

Like others have said you should be fine, just monitor and you should have a full cuff home monitor. Best to check daily but definitely start checking when you are on higher doses or feel off. Dbol for me was killer even in my younger days. Nose bleeds that wouldnt stop and sky rocketed bp. That is when I first started meds and dbol is a no go for me.

Back