• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GYMNTONIC TD - New products for me!!

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1afa1c4db7940175c5534238a5f529ba.png

So I got my second bottle of YK11, some LGD3033(was sold out), and the GHigantis which has a combo of very hard to find ghrh/secretogue mix of MK677 and Anamorelin; which is quite unique. I saw that is was gone from the site..hopefully I didnt get the last one, but it is a nice supply I am building up. I always make sure to have every supp before I start . In due time as I just into my blast. I pay full price for my products; Wes always hooks me up with samples, plus I am a huge fan after he special ordered one of the most expensive scents for me and made the pheromone sprays for me. I gave in to a friend to try as well. The stuff is great! Veviter/Original are my favorites. When I start; you will definitely know! Just stocking up.

Max
#unique#products#hardtofind
adfa16b9c63ed9779497e7db26089133.plist

I also ran Somatozine prior and it was a superior Enhanced MK677 to be used only before bed because of other ingredients. I am excited AF to try the GHigantis! I had to research the stuff; which is a good sign.

G&T gets the most unique products. That GHigantis does sound interesting...

Thanks Max for doing this.

Had to remove alot of products from the store, since there is a full blown assault on them at this very moment. But I still have a ton of options for you guys.

If you see something in Maxs post, or need anything at all that is not listed on my store, simply PM me and if u want to use Max's code bc you saw it here, let me know that too please :)

Yes! Excited to try these “ new to me” hard to find compounds. I try to get em before they disappear. Seems like they are even trying to make CBD illegal now. Ridic!
Yep, even though CBD has practically just a microscopic amount of THC they want to ban it. Sucks.

Yep, even though CBD has practically just a microscopic amount of THC they want to ban it. Sucks.

They raided a womans house and arrested and charged her for possession of 1 unit a few months ago.

The FDA, DEA and L.E in general are completely out of control and need to be reigned in. They really have zero interest in the priorities of America, like for instance, the Opiate and fentanyl epidemic we have thanks to the biggest drug dealer in the world, Big Pharma,.

They are all bought and paid for by Big Pharma. All the 3 letter agencies bow to them. It's sickening.

They raided a womans house and arrested and charged her for possession of 1 unit a few months ago.

The FDA, DEA and L.E in general are completely out of control and need to be reigned in. They really have zero interest in the priorities of America, like for instance, the Opiate and fentanyl epidemic we have thanks to the biggest drug dealer in the world, Big Pharma,.

They are all bought and paid for by Big Pharma. All the 3 letter agencies bow to them. It's sickening.
Must been because of the THC...bet the rules have changed to have zero tolerance for any THC. I for one have not heard of any new laws passed about this...maybe rules being made up as they choose? Hope this woman can beat the charges at trial.

What are they gonna ban hemp too! .
Losers just want to create an importance that isnt there. They also made these Massive new fees (FDA/ dea by proxy via Govt) for nutritional supplements/ made new fees that at outrageous for anyone who started to manufacture or distribute just about
Everything - health, drinks, food , nutritional/sports ; Ayurvedic, powders , it is so messed up
It is called “ the FDA CARES Act” and “OTC Monograph Reform in the CARES Act” Basically if you aren’t already established; get ready to close or pay up! They are using the pandemic as an excuse . They saw all these Companies start actual manufacturing of other Products that happen to fall under their $$ business and jumped on it. So , my question is : what are the states gonna do about it. Most are Legal medically and quite a few recreational, and that is THC; buds, wax , edibles . Watch Amazon take a nose dive. This is 100% why everyone has CH or IND make their shit! Rant done. I am irritated beyond belief. Reddit/quota needs to pull one of their Robin Hood type thing to kill certain businesses that helped lobby to make this happen. Small business is going to get hurt the most ; not the big multi million:billion $ corporations. I guess they forgot about manufacturing back into the US of A!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
On topic, nice haul Max...some good things I might be trying in the future!

Watch out with the anamorelin it's stronger than mk677 and will put water weight on you quick lol and the hunger is insane

On topic, nice haul Max...some good things I might be trying in the future!

Hells yeah. I saw the GHigantis has a -morelin that I have not tried; definitely sold me along with the grade of ingredients they use. On point. I welcome the water during a bulk; but I’ve learned to control it well; and lucky I do not get acne ever.

Max

I've been looking at cut in peace and power lean. Got to go more research to see what will work best with 500mg test a week and 300 mg tren a week.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Back