• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Decided on Ace Labs

TwoDollarTacos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been using the same source for the last few years now so a bit nervous yet excited at the same time. Looking to run a cycle coming off a pec tear. I've been in the gym working through the injury and it's getting better every week. Going forward I'll be ditching the bench press indefinitely and finding new ways to train my chest. I probably won't start running it until June-July but I like having everything on hand with a start date.

Does Ace Labs have any active reps or mods?

I've been using the same source for the last few years now so a bit nervous yet excited at the same time. Looking to run a cycle coming off a pec tear. I've been in the gym working through the injury and it's getting better every week. Going forward I'll be ditching the bench press indefinitely and finding new ways to train my chest. I probably won't start running it until June-July but I like having everything on hand with a start date.

Thank you TwoDollarTacos! You'll be very well pleased.

We don't have any reps or mods on any boards. You can contact me directly.

Bones

Look up James Grage Advanced Training Techniques.... chest edition. I haven't done traditional bench in years and filled out my more in those years then the previous combined. Plus his rep/set scheme might be advantageous with an injury.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am checking Ace out as well... I guess putting too many eggs in one basket was not the proper thing to do hahah (gorilla)

I’ve tried both black and blue tops with good results so far at only 3iu. Have a few white tops I haven’t tried yet as well.

Service and communication are quick. Would definitely recommend and plan on ordering more in the future.

I’ve tried both black and blue tops with good results so far at only 3iu. Have a few white tops I haven’t tried yet as well.

Service and communication are quick. Would definitely recommend and plan on ordering more in the future.
Was thinking about making my 1st order with them,what's with the colored tops?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Was thinking about making my 1st order with them,what's with the colored tops?

Different purity levels. Also have different iu’s.

White tested at 11.5iu per vial

Black 13iu per vial

Blue 10iu per vial

Blues are they “pharma” grade an highest purity

I’ve liked both blacks and blues so far. Have yet to try whites but I’ve seen good reviews on them from other boards.

IML Gear Cream!
Different purity levels. Also have different iu’s.

White tested at 11.5iu per vial

Black 13iu per vial

Blue 10iu per vial

Blues are they “pharma” grade an highest purity

I’ve liked both blacks and blues so far. Have yet to try whites but I’ve seen good reviews on them from other boards.
Looks like I'll be going blue

Back