• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Somebody bring back reforvit b from Mexico

big_rich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many ppl used the reforvit b from Mexico. My buddy used to go to tj and bring back a bunch of aas including reforvit b. It was the first dbol I used and the best so far.. wish it was still around. I'm sure the ogs in the game ran it.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Yea I ran it alot along with other Mexican labs ttoyko denkal etc

That stuff gave me the nicest set of knockers I even seen, I grew a hell of a set of titties on that stuff. No AI's or PCT. God, we shot anything back when, whatever we could get..

I loved Reforvit-B. Nice 50 ML jug of horse piss. The taste is with me to this day.
I can't remember the prices but it was cheap AF and it worked. Fuck I miss Tacos and Vet lab gear.

Just for fun.. Did anyone actually inject that? There was no way I was risking that one.

Last edited:
My papa said he would squirt a cc in OJ. He never trusted injecting it, but he loved it.
There are some good injectables orals here. I just cut the dosage down .
If I do 100mg oral/I use 50% or less. People still drink winny because they cannot handle the daily pain. The water based test and winstrol is fun stuff ! Lol. Great Effect and Outcome.

Max
#Loeffler

My papa said he would squirt a cc in OJ. He never trusted injecting it, but he loved it.
There are some good injectables orals here. I just cut the dosage down .
If I do 100mg oral/I use 50% or less. People still drink winny because they cannot handle the daily pain. The water based test and winstrol is fun stuff ! Lol. Great Effect and Outcome.

Max
#Loeffler
Man, I would never, ever inject water base again, like ever. No matter the brand it always ends up down a bad road. Crippling..

Yeah man I had it

Isovet still makes a version. He also has a blend of Dbol and Test Suspension for PWO. Stuffs amazing.

I always put it in oj or cranberry juice and it wasnt bad that way.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Man, I would never, ever inject water base again, like ever. No matter the brand it always ends up down a bad road. Crippling..

The EP A-50 is smooth as can be ! I won’t ever take oral anadrol again. A lot easier to control too.

Max

The Reforvit 25mg tabs were and still are the best Dbol I’ve ever used. I’d love to have just one bottle of those.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone who tried to inject it had to use 21g needle, otherwise it would clog it
Im taking Canada Peptides water based Dianabol suspension right now, its awesome, going through a 25g pin and there is no pip after injection.

I loved Reforvit-B. Nice 50 ML jug of horse piss. The taste is with me to this day.
I can't remember the prices but it was cheap AF and it worked. Fuck I miss Tacos and Vet lab gear.

Just for fun.. Did anyone actually inject that? There was no way I was risking that one.

I used to put it in vitamin e tab never tasted , put on good weight with that stuff. Good old days.

The good ole Mexico juice days. Before all the UGLs in the US.

The good ole Mexico juice days. Before all the UGLs in the US.
The last time I was in Mexico, and it wasn't long ago...after looking at all the "back door" gear at the pharmacies there...I wouldn't give you a plug nickle for their shit...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

That is one I never tried back in the day. So you guys took RefB orally and it worked well? Did it work any better injected?
Also that was water based? I thought it was in oil

That is one I never tried back in the day. So you guys took RefB orally and it worked well? Did it work any better injected?

I don't think it worked any better when injected but it tasted awful once you injected it you'll immediately tasted it and it was like this chemical taste.. with every breath you took you would taste it

It worked damn well. I don't know of anyone who actually injected the stuff. A lot of vet gear was questionable and this was a big one. It wasn't water based, I think it was in propylene glycol.
Slightly thicker than water, not thick as oil. I would walk down to a vet, pick up a couple bottles, hit a Organon Sust 250 Redi-ject for the road and go back to the US. Great time...

best d-bol ever. can also remember buying 50 ml bottles of inj. winny. had a pic of a nice looking show horse on the label- we would go to the gym- then the beach, then the club. that's prob. what we looked like- shiny, veiny show horses- or @ least we thought we did-lol (and the bottle always said "for veterinary use only" on it- shit looked like milk) remember milk does a body good!-lol

Sounds kind of like when Ive tried PWOs with guaiacol. I could taste and smell tren base for some time plus it left nice lumps.
I don't think it worked any better when injected but it tasted awful once you injected it you'll immediately tasted it and it was like this chemical taste.. with every breath you took you would taste it

I loved the sostenon redijects. Some of that old Mex stuff worked fantastic for me.
It worked damn well. I don't know of anyone who actually injected the stuff. A lot of vet gear was questionable and this was a big one. It wasn't water based, I think it was in propylene glycol.
Slightly thicker than water, not thick as oil. I would walk down to a vet, pick up a couple bottles, hit a Organon Sust 250 Redi-ject for the road and go back to the US. Great time...

Get Shredded!
I used to love tyoyko Winston inj. I remember spot injecting into tris and bis smooth as hell. Anyone remember LLOEFER 250mg test prop most painful shit ever

Yeah I remember drinking it but don’t remember if we ever injected it. Also remember all the Ttokkyo labs gear as well. Also remember those Pre-loaded Sustanon from Mexico too.

Rock On

I actually injected it 2 times a day and can vouch it worked well. I had no clue what I was doing but it worked. The smell was awful and I wouldn’t inject it these days lol.

best d-bol ever. can also remember buying 50 ml bottles of inj. winny. had a pic of a nice looking show horse on the label- we would go to the gym- then the beach, then the club. that's prob. what we looked like- shiny, veiny show horses- or @ least we thought we did-lol (and the bottle always said "for veterinary use only" on it- shit looked like milk) remember milk does a body good!-lol

I remember the Winny with the kangaroo with boxing gloves as well. That Winstrol was worse injecting then rev-b literally felt like injecting gasoline. I had no clue I could drink it and was paying $80 a vial. God I was dumb.

I remember the Winny with the kangaroo with boxing gloves as well. That Winstrol was worse injecting then rev-b literally felt like injecting gasoline. I had no clue I could drink it and was paying $80 a vial. God I was dumb.

We have it so easy now. Beautiful easy to navigate websites. Amazon like delivery. Reputable safe gear....
Back in Mexico we got fucked with by the police, stories of vet store owners selling you gear then calling the police to shake you down, the nerves of border crossing, fake gear, dirty unsterile vet brands.... It was the wild west and would go back in a heart beat if I could be 20 years younger again.

Back