• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump FORCED to refund donations made by his supporters. (RIF- Reading is Fundamental)

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
FYI he is not the POTUS anymore, maybe you should focus on the lying piece of shit that is.

Yeah we do feel cheated by the Dems daily when I fill up my work trucks

Two redirects in two consecutive posts.
Let's focus on getting those hard working uneducated contributors their money back shall we?

Oh boy..
There was a teeeny weeny little box on the site that According to the report, unless donors inspected the fine print of an online disclaimer and manually unchecked an opt-out box, the donor’s credit card would be charged weekly until Election Day arrived.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...ed-to-refund-more-than-122-million-to-donors/

Dont they (YOU) feel cheated?

I actually disagree with those types of marketing or payments. I hate even clicking on Amazon and the instant button is for a Subscription to an item and then you have to click ONE TIME purchase.

But don't think Trump personally did this.

Second what the article didn't tell you is that the Biden Admin had the identical thing happen, to the tune of $20million dollars only comparatively.

Convenient they leave that out don't you think?

Both Parties R and D are corrupt. Didn't you see Trump sued the R's for the fact they kept using his name, etc, after Jan 20th. Minus permission.

No.. I did not see that Biden was accused of this as well.
I wouldn't doubt it.. But kindly cite that source.
You don't think Trump SPECIFICALLY HIMSELF had anything to do with this huh?
That's sad.

I actually disagree with those types of marketing or payments. I hate even clicking on Amazon and the instant button is for a Subscription to an item and then you have to click ONE TIME purchase.

But don't think Trump personally did this.

Second what the article didn't tell you is that the Biden Admin had the identical thing happen, to the tune of $20million dollars only comparatively.

Convenient they leave that out don't you think?

Both Parties R and D are corrupt. Didn't you see Trump sued the R's for the fact they kept using his name, etc, after Jan 20th. Minus permission.

Intelligent and rational responses to his nonsense are a waste of time, he only wants to try and stir up senseless shit.

Intelligent and rational responses to his nonsense are a waste of time, he only wants to try and stir up senseless shit.
Unfortantly him and a lot of other libs think the same way, it's amazing how blind they are to the realities of it all, Biden don't even enter the press room and nothing is said about it. When he has a presser his reporters sit with their hands raised waiting to be called on. The Trump pressers were like auctions where everyone was hollering and refusing to give up the mic when the most powerful man in the world is telling them to give it up, Kilsong cherry picks shit like this (that joe was also doing) but refuses to bring up how joe nor harris have not been to the boarder or that gas prices are climbing. Wait until its warmer and the chauvin trial is over, joe will let tyhe cities burn to the ground, but the libs will make excuses for him and why it's still Trump's fault....:coffee:

That's sad.
I think when u have trump money. You pay other people to be responsible for your wrong doings or what have you. Could be wrong tho

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

That's sad.

The original Article in NYT even says it. Trump 120 million, Biden 21 million
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/us/politics/trump-donations.html

But to your point that "Trump arranged this." Just like they said Trump's taxes were gonna bury him, even though he probably had a dozen accountants LEGALLY do his taxes. Just like they said Trump University was Trumps doing, when I bet he probably spent a few minutes each year even looking at what was going on in that situation.

But the funny thing is that this all backfired on Biden. Now they are examining Bidens taxes and they already found that he has $13 million that was improperly claimed in 2 separate companies on his taxes.

But you won't see that on the MSM.

It's projection and it's propaganda.

IML Gear Cream!
Two redirects in two consecutive posts.
Let's focus on getting those hard working uneducated contributors their money back shall we?
If you read the story it sounds like everyone was refunded already.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Senseless?
Why is it senseless?

“Bandits!” said Victor Amelino, a 78-year-old Californian, who made a $990 online donation to Mr. Trump in early September via WinRed. It recurred seven more times — adding up to almost $8,000. “I’m retired. I can’t afford to pay all that damn money.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/us/politics/trump-donations.html
It's 122 MILLION dollars worth of refunds.
As Wes pointed out ( confirmed in the above link) Biden only had 21 million dollars woryh of refunds... NONE OF WHICH involved that auto check box fraud the way Idiot did.

If you read the story it sounds like everyone was refunded already.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Im aware of that.
So ur saying because he got CAUGHT.. and was FORCED to pay it back, everything is okay?
It's not

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Joe Biden has personally scored crack cocaine for Hunter...

Prove me wrong!

Maybe me and Tom Arnold can pitch a television show where we go hunting for the tapes. Sounds kinda familiar...The Hunt For The Trump Tapes With Tom Arnold - VICE TV
That's actually pretty fun to Imagine.

Here's the deal... I have kids. A few of them. But the main thing to consider here is one of them. OK.. He. Needs. Something you got Man!
Cmon man
Just do the right thing.
reach into your pocket. It's OK.
Listen
Yea I'm a politician. But that only means protection for you in this situation. Ask corn pop. He's a. Bad hombre
*big smile*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I gave to winred. You can choose monthly reoccurring which I did and you can cancel anytime. I know you are trolling so this is for the folks following not for the troll.

Lol I'm sure Trump himself did this.

This is what happens when the president you voted for is shit. You are still stuck on a man not even in office. You libs are some soft ass clowns.

BTW it was pretty bold when I donated. But I understand dumb ass libs and them trying to look for something to take attention off Joe.

I'm unsure why anyone thinks a politician or a high level business man is a trustworthy individual. They lie and cheat to get what they want.

Trump was definitely better for the country than Biden, I'm not sure how that's even a discussion, but yeah I'd fully believe he separated some people from their money.

I'm unsure why anyone thinks a politician or a high level business man is a trustworthy individual. They lie and cheat to get what they want.

Trump was definitely better for the country than Biden, I'm not sure how that's even a discussion, but yeah I'd fully believe he separated some people from their money.

In one sentence u say Trump was better for the country and then go on to say he stole money.
How is that good for the country?
The guy was / is a con artist.

In one sentence u say Trump was better for the country and then go on to say he stole money.
How is that good for the country?
The guy was / is a con artist.

you have nocturnal emissions when you dream of trump on a nightly basis, don’t you? You crave republican/conservative dick I bet.. mmmmm especially the white kind 😉

Gross.

Be best.

I already downloaded it.
Good wholesome young man right there.

Yeah we do feel cheated by the Dems daily when I fill up my work trucks
Funny because gas was higher in 2018 and no complaint. The only reason gas was so low the past year is oil tanked when no one was traveling anywhere. And how about the stock market getting close to 34k. No one thought it was possible. Unprecedented, Big time and all that other BS. Biden is doing just fine and Trump is fading to obscurity.

Funny because gas was higher in 2018 and no complaint. The only reason gas was so low the past year is oil tanked when no one was traveling anywhere. And how about the stock market getting close to 34k. No one thought it was possible. Unprecedented, Big time and all that other BS. Biden is doing just fine and Trump is fading to obscurity.

You're right about the gas prices and technically correct on the stock market but come talk to me in a year or so

Joe Biden's infrastructure package is headed nowhere but to the trash can. Green energy stocks will tank once people realize this. And as far as reopening stocks go (airlines, cruise lines, etc.), if Fauci has his way, that stuff will never resume and Joe Biden sure as shit isn't pressing the issue.

Once the volume gets turned up on tax raises, the market is going to fucking collapse. The only thing that might help is nobody will want to be holding cash due to rampant inflation. Dark days are coming for the US economy I'm afraid.

I just felt like this needed to be said, I really hope I'm wrong on all accounts but when you cut through the bs, there really isn't much to get excited about at the moment.

Biden doing just fine... LOLZ. Someone actually said that, a new low for stupidity.

Back