• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

WEEK 4 Q&A THREAD(place ur training questions here)

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've started a training q&a thread and answer them every Sunday via a you tube video every sunday,assuming i don't work. In that case, I'll get them answered here in the thread through the day.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Does exhausting my smaller muscle groups prior to the larger in conjunction (tris then pecs) have any advantage. I personally like to wear my tris down in push-ups then go wider as I get exhausted then I rely more on the larger group.
I feel I get more reps in this way. Would this be beneficial under free weights

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Does exhausting my smaller muscle groups prior to the larger in conjunction (tris then pecs) have any advantage. I personally like to wear my tris down in push-ups then go wider as I get exhausted then I rely more on the larger group.
I feel I get more reps in this way. Would this be beneficial under free weights

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I like this one!! Thanks stink

UNCLE Z REP

Probably been covered but what are the best training exercises to increase flat bench max both isolated and tandem?
Wes has said a few ways to start like widening the grip although that does not seem to be working for me. He had a video somewhere with some pre-bench exercises to get that pump going and that does seem to work somewhat.

Probably been covered but what are the best training exercises to increase flat bench max both isolated and tandem?
Wes has said a few ways to start like widening the grip although that does not seem to be working for me. He had a video somewhere with some pre-bench exercises to get that pump going and that does seem to work somewhat.
Just in time. Got ya. Vid be up in a bit

UNCLE Z REP

Thanks bro. I didn't know how this worked and that you did a video.
I think I need to work in more incline wide grip and dumbbell work.
I do believe that some people are just better built for high bench vs others.
In my young days I would always have some type of injury every time I started getting up there in weight. I have seen others way smaller than me that don't even look built but they can bench some serious weight. That has always been a mystery for me.
Just in time. Got ya. Vid be up in a bit

UNCLE Z REP

Thanks bro. I didn't know how this worked and that you did a video.
I think I need to work in more incline wide grip and dumbbell work.
I do believe that some people are just better built for high bench vs others.
In my young days I would always have some type of injury every time I started getting up there in weight. I have seen others way smaller than me that don't even look built but they can bench some serious weight. That has always been a mystery for me.
I forgot to mention you dont have to use the standard incline gyms have. Grab an incline bench and put on 1st or 2nd notch and use the power/squat rack

UNCLE Z REP

I will try that. I normally don't use a spotter either. The power rack is good if you don't have a spotter, correct?
I forgot to mention you dont have to use the standard incline gyms have. Grab an incline bench and put on 1st or 2nd notch and use the power/squat rack

UNCLE Z REP

I should correct myself. I mean I dont use a spotter unless I am doing 3 or less reps which I actually don't do very often. Perhaps that is holding me back as well.

Back