• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**Test E Effective rate Question **

Mattm9028

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So when I used a different source back in the day, the test E hit me within the first week, I was about 185lbs with 11% BF. So I got the new batch with monster and I’m on week 2, and not noticing much. My stats now are 225 and 14% bf. Is the extra few pounds the reason it’s taking longer to feel the effects? Or what’s the possibilities? I’d like to hear from others that ran the test E from monster (test 300) and how long it took you to feel the effects (the pumps, the libido increase, strength gains). Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-5 weeks before I noticed some real change come on. Sust hits quicker for me on blasts.

I never expect anything until week 5 with test alone.

Max
Btw- their stuff was great , I did 8 week and a 10 week previously. Want to see more TDs

4-5 weeks before I noticed some real change come on. Sust hits quicker for me on blasts.

I never expect anything until week 5 with test alone.

Max
Btw- their stuff was great , I did 8 week and a 10 week previously. Want to see more TDs

Yeah some people with certain gear can feel the effects much sooner than later, so I thought I’d ask around to get a idea.

Yeah around 4 weeks for me for Test E ,

Thats why guys like to 'kickstart' their cycles with an oral, just to feel ON from the start.

You also might need to up your dose a bit , depending on your cycle history and you going up in size , 500mg per week will wont be as effective after a few cycles

Thats why guys like to 'kickstart' their cycles with an oral, just to feel ON from the start.

You also might need to up your dose a bit , depending on your cycle history and you going up in size , 500mg per week will wont be as effective after a few cycles

Well I’m going to run 500mg a week, with 200-250 deca, as I have only ran test by itself. When I first ran test I kept it at 250-400mg a week for about 12 weeks. So bumping it up to 500mg with a watch on my blood pressure was the idea going into this. By stacking deca I’d see what this legendary stack is all about. If I need to bump test to 600mg/Each week, then I will. I’ll slowly work my way up and utilize my gear to the max potential. 4 weeks is not bad, I do appreciate the feedback from you.

Pm sent

What do you mean hit you in the first week? Every one gets more out of their first cycle. You were smaller and not as close to your genetic limit. Get bloods and you’ll know. If not you’re shooting in the dark.

Seeing results in a week on test e doubt that 4 to 5 weeks is the norm.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Seeing results in a week on test e doubt that 4 to 5 weeks is the norm.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

No I said I noticed it, never said gained results. And I agree, it was prob because of my first cycle.

I understand what you mean by feel it but honestly that’s mostly in your head. You will Really start to feel it around 3-4weeks min. Test E and test C are pretty much the same with a few weeks difference...

IML Gear Cream!
Well I’m going to run 500mg a week, with 200-250 deca, as I have only ran test by itself. When I first ran test I kept it at 250-400mg a week for about 12 weeks. So bumping it up to 500mg with a watch on my blood pressure was the idea going into this. By stacking deca I’d see what this legendary stack is all about. If I need to bump test to 600mg/Each week, then I will. I’ll slowly work my way up and utilize my gear to the max potential. 4 weeks is not bad, I do appreciate the feedback from you.

No prob , keep in mind Deca takes even longer to 'feel' than Test E.

Just concentrate on diet and trainning , gains will come....

Back