• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are ID'S racist ?

IML Gear Cream!
The fucked up one is the NBA. After all their bullshit here at home in the US, they take 500 million from the commies, and say " we can't do anything about the concentration camps ", but take a knee for the anthem ?

Uh oh

Time to boycott and eliminate racist Burger King.

Requiring an ID means black people cannot eat there!

Let's protest ,I mean riot and loot!!

Do Dems ever hear just how Fing stupid they sound?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210414-182037.png
    Screenshot_20210414-182037.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 42

I thought people fought to have an identity and to be looked as equal back in the 60’s. Now it’s racist? What am I missing here?

I think you should take a deeper look at the new Georgia voting laws. It has nothing to do with having an ID.. that was already in place years ago.

Republicans lost, for the first time.. and their response is to limit voting as much as possible in inner city areas (where dems vote most). This is what real election and voter fraud looks like.
while I believe this is mostly true, nobody is remembering stacy abrams telling people from all states to register an address in GA so they can vote there, pretty sure voter id wont stop cheating they will find a new way

Uh oh

Time to boycott and eliminate racist Burger King.

Requiring an ID means black people cannot eat there!

Let's protest ,I mean riot and loot!!

Do Dems ever hear just how Fing stupid they sound?!

Lmao

I feel like if you don't have a proper form of ID (there are 6 kinds allowed in Georgia) then you aren't really a part of society. As listed previously, there aren't a whole lot of things you can do to participate in society without a form of valid ID.

Also, the view that it is harming minorities is generally coming from woke white people (not minorities) who feel like they are unable to do something most of us did by the time we were 16. The left is wayyyy more racist in their expectation for minority communities than the right.

Back