• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Electric cars

IML Gear Cream!
About to be the proud owner of a camaro lt1, not quite on your level but I’m pretty stoked. Dual mode exhaust sounds pretty good though.
You definitely won't be disappointed. I've had mine for nearly 3 years and love it!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
46e03b8ede83ae6842e6eb09a623930b.jpg

Last edited:
About to be the proud owner of a camaro lt1, not quite on your level but I’m pretty stoked. Dual mode exhaust sounds pretty good though.
Enjoy!!
You definitely won't be disappointed. I've had mine for nearly 3 years and love it!

Sweet ....

I see Im among family I also have a camaro ss1 1LE .... had it for alittle over a year and love it ;)

Nice! That’s what I like to hear. I’ve wanted one for a long time and finally have the chance to buy one.

Enjoy!!

Sweet ....

I see Im among family I also have a camaro ss1 1LE .... had it for alittle over a year and love it ;)

I love the 1le wheels, I’ve already been looking at some replicas.

Years ago I got contracted at the gigafactory. I watched the production staff closely. I swear there’s blue haired drunk grannies and 20 somethings that are all fucking each other. Anyway the staff are low paid and give 2 shits. I watched them build the battery packs. They string 6’ of batteries together and glue a cooling tube in the middle. I couldn’t figure out why they had water troughs every until some lady dropped a string. It hissed, popped, and started a small fire. Some dude ran and grabbed it and threw it in the water trough. This thing fell 4 feet and caught fire. There’s something like 50 strings in one battery pack right under your ass. I think there’s gonna be a lot more car fires eventually.

Ya, that was true with lithium ion batterys. Today though we have lithium PO ( phosphate ) batteries that last 5 times as long, and are not so prone to fire. These changes are happening fast .

I will never give up my Z car, because no matter what liberals say, every drop is coming out of the ground. Our electric cars are made of oil, the road we drive on is, fertilizer is, antibiotics, and every cheap piece of shit we buy at Walmart is all made from oil.

This is why I'm not afraid of electric anything. The technology just keeps getting better. Also , in the history of mankind, we keep getting cleaner, from wood to, coal, to gasoline, to natural gas, to electrical, and ultimately hydrogen ...

I just saw my first autonomous electric car at Disney. I'm walking to my room, and I hear music, so I turn around and a elictric car pulls up with no driver - no people at all in it. The music I think was for safety it's so quiet ? Two young girls get in and away it goes with no driver. I gotta say it was kinda weird, and the music made it weirder ...

I just saw my first autonomous electric car at Disney. I'm walking to my room, and I hear music, so I turn around and a elictric car pulls up with no driver - no people at all in it. The music I think was for safety it's so quiet ? Two young girls get in and away it goes with no driver. I gotta say it was kinda weird, and the music made it weirder ...

Was it anything at all like total recall?? Please tell me it was.

If anyone wants to drive an electric car good for them, I just don’t see how they think it’s any better for the environment than a gas powered car. I also remember hearing or reading that the batteries have a big impact as well.

Agree. But they are fun and fast....and I charge for free most of the time. You really start to appreciate not having to get gas. After picking up my daughter from college, went through Yellowstone on auto pilot. It was cool, as there were a lot of animals out.

But mostly the Tesla is the fastest car I’ve driven. I drive fast and use Uniden r7 and anti laser priority counter measures. It’s faster than my friends Ferrari too!

LowT

Get Shredded!
Agree. But they are fun and fast....and I charge for free most of the time. You really start to appreciate not having to get gas. After picking up my daughter from college, went through Yellowstone on auto pilot. It was cool, as there were a lot of animals out.

But mostly the Tesla is the fastest car I’ve driven. I drive fast and use Uniden r7 and anti laser priority counter measures. It’s faster than my friends Ferrari too!

LowT

Your right LT, they are fast. A 12 second Street ( I mean door slammer you drive across the country ) car is really fast. I believe Tesla with the performance down load is a 11 second car, with its best numbers at the 60 ft mark.

Maybe they should of used an ABC fire extinguser, everyone knows you don't fight an electrical fire with water...:coffee:

Maybe they should of used an ABC fire extinguser, everyone knows you don't fight an electrical fire with water...:coffee:

well.... not “everybody”

NEW - Norwegian shipping company bans the transport of electric vehicles due to fire safety concerns.

FnABwaxXgAgZIlU

Back