• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ban Major League baseball?

IML Gear Cream!
No, not even a little bit. Only a raving lunatic thinks that having to show ID in order to vote is a bad thing and anyone who claims that black people can't obtain identification is a racist fucktard. I found it rather amusing that Delta airlines had something negative to say about it. According to their own logic, airlines are practicing discrimination by requiring ID to board a plane. Try making that claim next time you want to fly and see what it gets you. And how many weeks is early voting still? A long time anyway. If you can't make it to the polls or find one of the ample, acceptable methods of identification (note the "s" in methods indicating plural), then you just aren't trying. Personally, I don't believe the law goes far enough and leaves too many holes for abuse, but it's a step in the right direction.

But don't listen to me, lets see what ordinary black folks in Georgia have to say about it..........

Oh I see this has gotten just stupid now.
Where did I say having ID to vote isn't 100% needed?
Why limit drop boxes?
Why can't people standing in line get fucking water?
Why did they make mobile voting illegal?

I'm glad they moved it.
Georgia is one fucked up racist place.
This black voter suppression is unacceptable.

You've gotten your information from MSM and been fooled once again. Check New York's (MLB headquarters) voting laws vs. GA voting laws and get back with me

Oh I see this has gotten just stupid now.
Where did I say having ID to vote isn't 100% needed?
Why limit drop boxes?
Why can't people standing in line get fucking water?
Why did they make mobile voting illegal?

Go back and read post #22 of this thread. Your questions have already been answered. With all the different ways to vote and acceptable forms of identification, if you live in Georgia and can't vote, you just aren't trying. You must want to be a victim. Nothing is being limited. In fact, the new law expands early voting and voting on Sundays.

Stop listening to Rachel MadCow and start thinking for yourself. Look things up and read the primary source material rather than listen to someone else's opinion about it.

Here is post #22 so no effort is required on your part. If you won't take five minutes to look up a law that you espouse an opinion of, it's doubtful you would take the time click on the number two page of this thread and scroll down.

So all the lame stream media outlets are claiming that the provision in Georgia's voting integrity bill prohibiting anyone from providing food and drinks within 150 feet of a polling place is racist because it makes it hard for blacks to organize. I'm not sure how that makes any sense at all but here's the kicker:

Georgia modeled its election integrity bill on a New York state law, a state senator said Monday.

“We copied that [provision] from New York,” [Senator] Dugan told the National Review

So they copied it from one of the most liberal states in the country. Well done, Georgia.

Can't wait to see what Stacey Abrams has to say about that.

LOL. Suck on that, liberal cunts!

And BTW, for those of you who can't lookup information for yourselves, the law doesn't prohibit anyone from bringing their own food or drinks, nor does it prohibit your significant other or a friend from bringing you food or drink. It just prohibits electioneering. Someone who is wearing political attire or holding political signs can't do it. That is all.

So who here thinks necrons daughter should hack the dnc and the doj and get all the confidential whistle blower stuff out there in the public view?

“Aye”

Entertainers need not have more power than those of us who make this world go round on the daily grind. I say (and this is very uncapitalistic of me) salary cap all Hollywood entertainers and all pro sport athletes.

Yes i am a hypocrite.... but the ceos and the entity that is professional sports have enough extra cash that they could single handily end starvation and homelessness and college debt rather quickly. This shouldn’t be middle America’s burden, entertainers, if you really think about it, do nothing to progress the human condition.

That’s my subjective troof nukkas and that’s the way the cookie is baked!

So wait... Neither of u see where this is even just POSSIBLY voter suppression aimed right at black people?
Even the Georgia lawmakers said that making "souls to the polls" was just fucked up.

Blacks cant get ID's??

These new GA laws are suppressive to "voters".

To illegal aliens and to the dead, and to the Dems who planned to cheat multiple times. It is suppressive to them.

They moved from Georgia bc the Voter ID law is racist.

Now they are in Colorado.

Guess what the laws are in Colorado dems.

Beyond stupidity at this point...

169713152_10222825441679029_2227794235631692832_n.jpg

Get Shredded!
They moved from Georgia bc the Voter ID law is racist.

Now they are in Colorado.

Guess what the laws are in Colorado dems.

Beyond stupidity at this point...

169713152_10222825441679029_2227794235631692832_n.jpg

All this does is prove that SYSTEMIC RACISM IS REAL!!!!! There is no escaping it. It's literally everywhere. I feel so sorry for those poor black people who don't know how to get an ID. Have you no compassion? An enormous segment of the population is being left out of society because of the racist system that's stacked against them. The tears on my pillow haven't even dried from your previous posts and you have to throw this on the pile. You will never understand the struggles of those poor black people because you have no humanity.

I'm done. If anyone needs me I'll be holding my hugging tree - WITH MY MASK ON - because unlike you, I CARE.

Entertainers and athletes are a necessary evil to keep all the sheep happy and focused on something other than what’s really going on bro. Cmon. Again you can’t hate the players hate the game. You gonna tell me if you had mad skills in a sport and someone offered you a gazillion dollars to play it you would turn it down because you wanted to do more for humanity. Nigga please! Lol

So who here thinks necrons daughter should hack the dnc and the doj and get all the confidential whistle blower stuff out there in the public view?

“Aye”

Entertainers need not have more power than those of us who make this world go round on the daily grind. I say (and this is very uncapitalistic of me) salary cap all Hollywood entertainers and all pro sport athletes.

Yes i am a hypocrite.... but the ceos and the entity that is professional sports have enough extra cash that they could single handily end starvation and homelessness and college debt rather quickly. This shouldn’t be middle America’s burden, entertainers, if you really think about it, do nothing to progress the human condition.

That’s my subjective troof nukkas and that’s the way the cookie is baked!

Entertainers and athletes are a necessary evil to keep all the sheep happy and focused on something other than what’s really going on bro. Cmon. Again you can’t hate the players hate the game. You gonna tell me if you had mad skills in a sport and someone offered you a gazillion dollars to play it you would turn it down because you wanted to do more for humanity. Nigga please! Lol

There was a time in my life where everybody was urging me to take up professional roller-blading, but then I explained to them that I wasn't gay and no amount of money would compel me to have sex with men.

Finally they dropped it...

It’s a lesson for residents of Atlanta you get what you vote for.

Democrats consistently lied about Georgia’s new voting law, calling it “Jim Crow on steroids” and pretending that it restricted voting rather than expanding access. So MLB moved its game from a city with a majority black population to a city where over 75% of residents are white. So much for equity.

They also thought that pushing a boycott would hurt republicans as Chuck Schumer showed when he blamed republicans for hurting the state’s economy rather than the democrats and corporations who pushed the MLB to boycott.

Cobb County projected that it would lose out on over $100 million in tourism revenue due to the game being moved out of Atlanta, at a time when any county would love a revenue boost after the pandemic. Cobb County also backed President Joe Biden. This is what both Atlanta and Cobb County voted for. Democrats were happy to throw Atlanta residents and businesses under the bus. Stacey Abrams only opposed the boycott because she doesn’t want voters to hold her responsible for it ahead of her second run for governor. Democrats were happy to lead the charge against Atlanta in pursuit of a political advantage.

Portland and Minneapolis learned the hard way that electing spineless leftist cowards to run their cities leaves them with less police funding and more riots. Now Atlanta can see that democrats will happily sacrifice residents interests in pursuit of national political goals. Atlanta takes a backseat to democrats since they believe they can advance the cause by punishing Atlanta.

Last edited:
Speaking of Banning baseball.

Im friends with a guy named Patrick Arnold. Many of you youngins here are too young to even know who that is.

He is the one that created "the Clear" which was an undetectable steroid that all the MLB baseball players were using. He eventually got ratted out and now some guys have an * next to their name and he served a small prison term. Right after the Strikes in baseball...again the youngins wont have a clue what I speak of. Baseball was dead.

Steroids entered the arena. Guys like Jose Canseco, Sammy Sosa, Mark McGwire were hitting like 500 homeruns a game. Destroying the ball.

Baseball has never been more exciting. It was literally the most exciting time that baseball has ever seen. Hell even I was watching it. Go Yankees!!!

STEROIDS saved baseball.

Democrats KILLED baseball.

But I digress. Texas opened its stadium. NO masks. 40,000 people. Dems are calling it a "super spreader" event but conservatives are calling the libz a "super stupid" event in itself.

Last edited:
Back