• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ban Major League baseball?

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think Trump spoke about this yesterday, what do you thing about sports leagues pushing their agenda and doing things like moving the baseball all star game from Georgia because they disagree with the states voting policy. Me personally, I won't watch or support any company that I pay for enterainment. Cancel culture goes both ways. MLB has the right to change venues and I have the right not to support them. When I go to an Eagles or phillies game the diversity ratio is at best 90-10 or 80-20 but yet they are making decisions based on cancel culture, well I just cancelled MLB and I hope all of you do too....:coffee:

I cancelled it after they cried about roids...

sammy sosa and mark mcguire smashing home runs was fun.... baseballs fun to play but too boring for me. I’ve played sports all my life but I’m no where near as obsessed with it as the beta cucks at work who look like they’ve never played anything but video games their whole lives. It’s fun watching them arm chair quarterback everything. All day long. Super annoying.

fuck all pro sports except mma as far as im concerned ... I wish boxin was as exciting as it was with Tyson still...

I agree with you Milf, but the difference is that steroids are against the rules of the sport , and as fun as that was to watch, without rules there will be chaos, this is a different animal entirely, these billion dollar enterprises are pushing their agenda upon us, when they are not even speaking to their clientele. fuck them....:coffee:

Wait wait. Hold on here..
Fill me in

I know of sports. Always a game on this n that... Are you guys saying
. They charge u to watch baseball these days? Like a ppv?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I cancelled all pro ball years ago...football, basketball, baseball, all of it. There's better things to do than spend 3 hrs watching princesses on the field and commercials.

Absolutely correct, I was a die hard NFL fan until all this bullshit last season and I stopped watching, It was amazing how much better shit I did on a Sunday than spending all day with my ass in the big boy chair...:coffee:

Wait wait. Hold on here..
Fill me in

I know of sports. Always a game on this n that... Are you guys saying
. They charge u to watch baseball these days? Like a ppv?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

They charge you if you go to the game and they make money from tv advertisment, fuck them anyway,
the primadonnas dont give back to their communities either unless its a photo op...:coffee:

They can suck it. They get paid millions to play a game they love. Then they think they have a say in shit. No thanks I'll do my own shit and stay off the couch watching these cry babies.

I'm glad they moved it.
Georgia is one fucked up racist place.
This black voter suppression is unacceptable.

You know the old saying. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Some of you are blaming the athletes for being princesses and in a lot of cases that blame just doesn’t fit. During their run they should be focused on one thing and one thing only. Themselves. Sorry you’d be pissed as fans if they didn’t cause they would suck at their job. Just my opinion though. I really just wanted to thank Milford King for not coming down on the MMA guys. Most of them know their role and could care less about political bullshit. At least until they are done with MMA.

IML Gear Cream!
They aren’t just disagreeing with a voting law, companies like this are taking a stand against America with actions like this. If it weren’t for this country the mlb wouldn’t be the billion dollar organization that it is. Just makes them look like even bigger idiots.

I'm glad they moved it.

Black suppression? This is to say that blacks are like Cavemen. Like they are walking around pulling women by the hair and living in caves. Everyone has ID now and you and everyone knows that.

The funniest part of it all, is that the MLB moved the location, but then people that bought tickets and were trying to pick them up, were required to show a PHOTO ID to pick up their tickets LMAO

The dems have literally so much propaganda, that they themselves are losing their minds in the lies that they have told.

I haven't watched MLB and never will again. Every sport that politicizes, I simply won't watch and I truly don't care at all. Hollywood too.

All of them can suck it.

I'm glad they moved it.

Voter suppression? It's not voter suppression, it's voter rules but spin it anyway you like, you need to show I.D. to get a covid shot but its not ok to vote, you need to show I.D. to but a bottle of liquor but its not ok to vote, you need to show I.D. to board a plane but its not ok to vote, there are a thousand more examples of where you need to provide I.D. but you call it voter suppression, get real brother, I had to wait in line for an hour and 30 to vote, I didn't feel surpressed, I felt like I was doing my duty....:coffee:

So wait... Neither of u see where this is even just POSSIBLY voter suppression aimed right at black people?
Even the Georgia lawmakers said that making "souls to the polls" was just fucked up.

you can file tax returns from phones and IRS can audit you fine you and jail you, I dont see why we cant move voting into the modern times

So wait... Neither of u see where this is even just POSSIBLY voter suppression aimed right at black people?
Even the Georgia lawmakers said that making "souls to the polls" was just fucked up.

No, not even a little bit. Only a raving lunatic thinks that having to show ID in order to vote is a bad thing and anyone who claims that black people can't obtain identification is a racist fucktard. I found it rather amusing that Delta airlines had something negative to say about it. According to their own logic, airlines are practicing discrimination by requiring ID to board a plane. Try making that claim next time you want to fly and see what it gets you. And how many weeks is early voting still? A long time anyway. If you can't make it to the polls or find one of the ample, acceptable methods of identification (note the "s" in methods indicating plural), then you just aren't trying. Personally, I don't believe the law goes far enough and leaves too many holes for abuse, but it's a step in the right direction.

But don't listen to me, lets see what ordinary black folks in Georgia have to say about it..........

fuck all professional sports, my heros are deployed, doctors and nusres and teachers, not college proffesors or overpaid celebrities

Yup them there athletes are all low life scum bags. Fuck all them no good bastards. They all should be stoned in the town square so everyone can cheer as they watch them fuckers slowly die the death they have deserved for so so so long!

fuck all professional sports, my heros are deployed, doctors and nusres and teachers, not college proffesors or overpaid celebrities

Well I’ve learned that kilsong thinks black people are just a bunch of idiots who are too stupid to obtain ID. And somehow Georgia lawmakers are the racists....

Yup them there athletes are all low life scum bags. Fuck all them no good bastards. They all should be stoned in the town square so everyone can cheer as they watch them fuckers slowly die the death they have deserved for so so so long!

Yeah especially those losers in full contact sports like mma.....big buncha crybabies.

Get Shredded!
Yeah especially those losers in full contact sports like mma.....big buncha crybabies.

Now see there’s a cause I personally could get behind. I can’t stand those pussy loser mother fuckers! Imagine the NERVE of those assholes doing a sport that they love and then on top of that they think they should get paid!!! I say do away with the entire sport and send all those pussy MMA guys to like Africa so they can all get butt fucked by the tribal leaders with the 24” cocks!!!! That’s what I’m talking about!!! Yea

So all the lame stream media outlets are claiming that the provision in Georgia's voting integrity bill prohibiting anyone from providing food and drinks within 150 feet of a polling place is racist because it makes it hard for blacks to organize. I'm not sure how that makes any sense at all but here's the kicker:

Georgia modeled its election integrity bill on a New York state law, a state senator said Monday.

“We copied that [provision] from New York,” [Senator] Dugan told the National Review

So they copied it from one of the most liberal states in the country. Well done, Georgia.

Can't wait to see what Stacey Abrams has to say about that.

LOL. Suck on that, liberal cunts!

And BTW, for those of you who can't lookup information for yourselves, the law doesn't prohibit anyone from bringing their own food or drinks, nor does it prohibit your significant other or a friend from bringing you food or drink. It just prohibits electioneering. Someone who is wearing political attire or holding political signs can't do it. That is all.

you can file tax returns from phones and IRS can audit you fine you and jail you, I dont see why we cant move voting into the modern times

No disrespect, but you obviously know nothing about computer hacking. I taught my daughter to hack. She hacked her first server when she was nine. Every year, my daughter and I go to Las Vegas for the largest hacker convention in the world called, Defcon. The convention is broken into many areas where you can learn and hone your skills - how to hack cars, airplanes, phones, etc., absolutely anything electronic. At Defcon, they have contests in many areas. Some are called, Capture The Flag (CTF) where teams and individuals hack numerous servers and computers to find strings of text. One area is called, Voting Village. In Voting Village they have every voting machine available today, including the one that comprises 70% of the voting machines in use in the United States, aka Dominion. Every day, they have a contest to see who can hack the machines the fastest. To win, you have to hack into the machine and rewrite its code so that every other vote for candidate A goes to candidate B. You also have to write your code so that at a given time, the code dissolves away and reverts to the old, original code and leaves no trace. In addition to the daily winner, they also have an overall winner for all four days of the convention. The fastest time I've ever seen on a Dominion machine was somewhere around 2 1/2 minutes. I don't usually compete in this area because it's too easy. Yes, voting machines are so easy to hack that they usually let the kids do it. There is a large section of Defcon that is just for kids called, R00tz. My daughter came in second one year (she was 11). She was beat out by just a couple of seconds by another kid. It was a simple SQL injection hack where they used an offline mock-up of some state's Department of State website (obtained using software like SiteSucker) to switch votes in the database from one candidate to the other.

Vote hacking is soooooo easy it's sickening. So no, it's not a good idea for voting to be modernized. Anyone who's interested in voting integrity, which should be everyone, should be screaming for paper ballots. Electronic voting is totally FUCKED.

No disrespect, but you obviously know nothing about computer hacking. I taught my daughter to hack. She hacked her first server when she was nine. Every year, my daughter and I go to Las Vegas for the largest hacker convention in the world called, Defcon. The convention is broken into many areas where you can learn and hone your skills - how to hack cars, airplanes, phones, etc., absolutely anything electronic. At Defcon, they have contests in many areas. Some are called, Capture The Flag (CTF) where teams and individuals hack numerous servers and computers to find strings of text. One area is called, Voting Village. In Voting Village they have every voting machine available today, including the one that comprises 70% of the voting machines in use in the United States, aka Dominion. Every day, they have a contest to see who can hack the machines the fastest. To win, you have to hack into the machine and rewrite its code so that every other vote for candidate A goes to candidate B. You also have to write your code so that at a given time, the code dissolves away and reverts to the old, original code and leaves no trace. In addition to the daily winner, they also have an overall winner for all four days of the convention. The fastest time I've ever seen on a Dominion machine was somewhere around 2 1/2 minutes. I don't usually compete in this area because it's too easy. Yes, voting machines are so easy to hack that they usually let the kids do it. There is a large section of Defcon that is just for kids called, R00tz. My daughter came in second one year (she was 11). She was beat out by just a couple of seconds by another kid. It was a simple SQL injection hack where they used an offline mock-up of some state's Department of State website (obtained using software like SiteSucker) to switch votes in the database from one candidate to the other.

Vote hacking is soooooo easy it's sickening. So no, it's not a good idea for voting to be modernized. Anyone who's interested in voting integrity, which should be everyone, should be screaming for paper ballots. Electronic voting is totally FUCKED.
you dont think knowing this a better system could be developed? seeing how the system we have no isnt secure there has to be a way to improve it with all the technology we have today

you dont think knowing this a better system could be developed? seeing how the system we have no isnt secure there has to be a way to improve it with all the technology we have today

No. It cannot be improved. Any and all computer systems are susceptible to hacking. The only way to prevent hacking is to turn it off. If it's electronic, it can be hacked. The higher the target value, the more effort that will be put into hacking it.

One interesting fact that all hackers know is that Dominion machines are actually the easiest ones to hack. That is not an accident. That is a built in feature. Thanks to Edward Snowden, we all know that our government has coerced or bribed every single software company in the world into providing them with back doors. Most likely, every other government does this as well. Hackers know this and look for those built-in vulnerabilities. We all know that they're there somewhere. Hacking anything is just a matter of time and effort. Now, knowing this, do you still want electronic voting?

No. It cannot be improved. Any and all computer systems are susceptible to hacking. The only way to prevent hacking is to turn it off. If it's electronic, it can be hacked. The higher the target value, the more effort that will be put into hacking it.

One interesting fact that all hackers know is that Dominion machines are actually the easiest ones to hack. That is not an accident. That is a built in feature. Thanks to Edward Snowden, we all know that our government has coerced or bribed every single software company in the world into providing them with back doors. Most likely, every other government does this as well. Hackers know this and look for those built-in vulnerabilities. We all know that they're there somewhere. Hacking anything is just a matter of time and effort. Now, knowing this, do you still want electronic voting?
even with block chain

well I bank online, deposit checks from my phone and file my taxes from computer at home, and I care more about my money then whether trump or biden is president, do you not have a bank account or file taxes? why are these things safe but for voting that just can never happen?

well I bank online, deposit checks from my phone and file my taxes from computer at home, and I care more about my money then whether trump or biden is president, do you not have a bank account or file taxes? why are these things safe but for voting that just can never happen?

Those things aren't safe. No one said they were. There are precautions that we can take so hacking us isn't worth the effort and that's really all we can do. If you're a high value target, you can bet that someone is busy hacking. I'd be willing to bet that people like Bezos, Gates, and Zuckerberg have personal electronic security teams that they pay just to protect their personal lives. You and I don't need that. No one cares about us, well me anyway. How much money do you have? LOL.

Absolutely correct, I was a die hard NFL fan until all this bullshit last season and I stopped watching, It was amazing how much better shit I did on a Sunday than spending all day with my ass in the big boy chair...:coffee:

I agree I did same thing with NFL this year ....fuck em ...sports are americans past time all races enjoyed ....once they pulled this shit with criminals names on their helmets and the kneeling shit pfft fuck em ....

I agree I did same thing with NFL this year ....fuck em ...sports are americans past time all races enjoyed ....once they pulled this shit with criminals names on their helmets and the kneeling shit pfft fuck em ....

It’s not even just the whole BLM thing. Sports, most film, etc were all things that you could focus your attention on to to forget about the issues of the day. For whatever reason we’ve completely turned that notion onto its head.

You can’t engage in anything without politics being injected into it in some way. Public schools, the work place, sports, your soda, your shoes, the list goes on and on and on.

Why corporations are now making it their business to adopt political positions is beyond me but I wish they would cut the shit. Believe it or not I don’t fuckin care about what a soda company thinks about voting laws and I really don’t understand why they make a point to blast their opinions. It’s really annoying and it’s a bunch of bullshit anyways. They’re companies not ideological collectives. Their motivation is profit.

I would like to be able to watch a football game without the endless virtue signaling whether it be during the anthem, during the game or during the commercials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back