• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

The rise of Trest

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2500cd3eca540a3082d0d2161f1745cc.jpg

7ef43f3662778274451034a26ed22916.jpg

The Rise of MENT - Trestalone

MENT (7alpha-methyl-19-nortestostrone), or trestolone was one of several 19-nortestosterone derivatives to be investigated as a possible male contraceptive therapy due to its unique chemical properties. Initially, drug companies were combining progesterone with testosterone in order to produce a viable male contraceptive option due to progesterone's ability to suppress spermatogenesis.

While testosterone can decrease sperm production, the dose for a test-only birth control would be too high to avoid unwanted side effects.

Testosterone can also convert to DHT via 5alpha-reductase, it can have deleterious effects on the prostate, as well as increase male pattern balding. [1] Since MENT was incapable of binding to 5alpha-reductase and thus cannot convert to DHT, it made it a perfect candidate for an androgen male contraceptive.

The reason for this lies in the unique alpha-methyl group on carbon 7 of the molecule. This methyl group sticks out below the steroidal ring structure and sterically inhibits the conversion to DHT. However, MENT still can undergo aromatization and undergo other androgen-dependent functions, making it effectively act like testosterone in the body despite being a 19-nortestosterone derivative. [2][3]
MENT was also shown to have minimal affinity for the progesterone and mineralocorticoid receptors, despite being a nandrolone derivative. [4]

Another unique property of MENT's 7alpha-methyl group is it also can inhibit binging of MENT to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), a protein that binds with androgens (and estrogen) so that they can no longer bind to the androgen receptor. If you have ever gotten your testosterone levels check, you will see 2 values: total and free testosterone.

Free testosterone is the amount of testosterone that is NOT bound to SHBG and is "free" to bind to the androgen receptor and elicit its effects. By MENT not being able to bind to SHBG, it is essentially free to only bind to the androgen receptor and yield the benefits of exogenous androgen use. This makes MENT a very attractive option when looking to not only add quality muscle, but also keep your sex drive high and not make any unwanted babies.

What does the research say about MENT? Well, it's actually quite impressive. In a 1992 study in rats investigating the pharmacology of MENT, researchers found the anabolic potency of MENT to be 10X greater than that of testosterone, while also being 12X more suppressive on HTPA.

This means that if your average male produces 4-7mg of testosterone daily to keep muscle mass and sexual function, only 400-700mcg of MENT is needed to produce the same results.

In this same study, MENT acetate was used to determine the rate of hydrolysis of the acetate ester and how quickly elevated MENT plasma levels were reached. The half-life is also VERY short, calculated to be only 40 min for the unesterified compound (not the acetate, which should extend the half-life slightly). [5]

A very comprehensive human study was conducted on male subjects that compared the effects of MENT to testosterone, both accompanied with the progestin etonogestrel, on spermatogenesis, as well as sex drive and safety biomarkers associated with androgen use. This was a robust study, containing 29 subjects tested for 48 weeks.

Participants either received two implant pellets each containing 135mg of MENT acetate calculated to release 400mcg daily, or 3 600mg testosterone pellets, with one given every 12 weeks (both groups received 68mg of etonogestrel). Both groups caused significant reduction in sperm production, with 80% of both groups going from an average of 55 x 106/mL to just 1 x 106/mL after 12 weeks of supplementation.

Recovery period was 16 weeks for the MENT group which increased to over 20 x 106/mL, whereas the testosterone group still had azoospermia until after 28 weeks.

As far as safety data, LH and FSH levels were profoundly suppressed in both groups, with FSH dropping 91% and LH dropping 90% in the MENT group. HDL levels dropped 14%, and total triglycerides increased by 13% in the MENT group after 4 weeks.

There was also a significant rise in systolic blood pressure in the MENT group, but returned to normal post-therapy. There were no significant increases in hematocrit or hemoglobin in the MENT group, which is often associated with elevated androgenic levels.

This study clearly shows that MENT is a safer and more effective form of male contraception compared to testosterone. The takeaway from this study would be that MENT seems to be fairly safe on lipids and other biomakrers, but definitely needs a PCT to restore LH and FSH levels to normal. [6]

One of the main side effects from MENT is aromatization. MENT converts into the very potent estrogen 7a-methyl estradiol.

Since MENT and this estrogen both contain the 7alpha methyl group which does not bind to SHBG, it is safe to assume that this estrogen will be active and readily bind to the estrogen receptor, causing water retention and gynecomastia. It is strongly recommended that an aromatase inhibitor like arimdex or letrozole be used when taking MENT.
My Final Thoughts on Trestalone

On paper, MENT looks like an amazing synthetic androgen that is highly anabolic, slightly androgenic while still able to maintain an elevated sex drive despite being a 19-nortestosterone derivative. I don't think it is "10X more hypertrophic than testosterone," but it is very anabolic and I have noticed great gains while following a keto diet.

After four weeks of MENT acetate, taking 50mg EOD, you can expect to see a very elevated sex drive, This is typically unusual for many taking 19-nortestosterone compounds, suggesting that MENT does not bind to SHBG.

Appetite should be extremely elevated, and you should see a slight increase in gym strength. 1.25mg of letrozole EOD will combat the conversion to 7a-methyl estradiol, so bloating is minimal.

This appears to be a decent compound for people looking to add good size, while easily combating side effects, as it is safer on your lipids than most other compounds, especially orals.

A PCT will be absolutely mandatory (unless you are on TRT), as this compound was made to heavily suppress LH/FSH. As far as stacking goes, I would pretty much say you can stack this with anything, depending on your goals. I would start at 50mg EOD, with some people going up to 100mg EOD. I can only imagine the gains on 300-400mg/week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Strong as a Mutha! I know quite a few pro bb’s that add 50mg a day to every cycle: they all are big mofos!!

Max
#letro#notfornewbs

Strong as a Mutha! I know quite a few pro bb’s that add 50mg a day to every cycle: they all are big mofos!!

Max
#letro#notfornewbs

I just added 25mg eod for a libido boost. I’ve been out the gym for 3 months recovering from surgery so it’s time to prime up then cycle in about 4 week’s.

2500cd3eca540a3082d0d2161f1745cc.jpg

7ef43f3662778274451034a26ed22916.jpg

The Rise of MENT - Trestalone

MENT (7alpha-methyl-19-nortestostrone), or trestolone was one of several 19-nortestosterone derivatives to be investigated as a possible male contraceptive therapy due to its unique chemical properties. Initially, drug companies were combining progesterone with testosterone in order to produce a viable male contraceptive option due to progesterone's ability to suppress spermatogenesis.

While testosterone can decrease sperm production, the dose for a test-only birth control would be too high to avoid unwanted side effects.

Testosterone can also convert to DHT via 5alpha-reductase, it can have deleterious effects on the prostate, as well as increase male pattern balding. [1] Since MENT was incapable of binding to 5alpha-reductase and thus cannot convert to DHT, it made it a perfect candidate for an androgen male contraceptive.

The reason for this lies in the unique alpha-methyl group on carbon 7 of the molecule. This methyl group sticks out below the steroidal ring structure and sterically inhibits the conversion to DHT. However, MENT still can undergo aromatization and undergo other androgen-dependent functions, making it effectively act like testosterone in the body despite being a 19-nortestosterone derivative. [2][3]
MENT was also shown to have minimal affinity for the progesterone and mineralocorticoid receptors, despite being a nandrolone derivative. [4]

Another unique property of MENT's 7alpha-methyl group is it also can inhibit binging of MENT to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), a protein that binds with androgens (and estrogen) so that they can no longer bind to the androgen receptor. If you have ever gotten your testosterone levels check, you will see 2 values: total and free testosterone.

Free testosterone is the amount of testosterone that is NOT bound to SHBG and is "free" to bind to the androgen receptor and elicit its effects. By MENT not being able to bind to SHBG, it is essentially free to only bind to the androgen receptor and yield the benefits of exogenous androgen use. This makes MENT a very attractive option when looking to not only add quality muscle, but also keep your sex drive high and not make any unwanted babies.

What does the research say about MENT? Well, it's actually quite impressive. In a 1992 study in rats investigating the pharmacology of MENT, researchers found the anabolic potency of MENT to be 10X greater than that of testosterone, while also being 12X more suppressive on HTPA.

This means that if your average male produces 4-7mg of testosterone daily to keep muscle mass and sexual function, only 400-700mcg of MENT is needed to produce the same results.

In this same study, MENT acetate was used to determine the rate of hydrolysis of the acetate ester and how quickly elevated MENT plasma levels were reached. The half-life is also VERY short, calculated to be only 40 min for the unesterified compound (not the acetate, which should extend the half-life slightly). [5]

A very comprehensive human study was conducted on male subjects that compared the effects of MENT to testosterone, both accompanied with the progestin etonogestrel, on spermatogenesis, as well as sex drive and safety biomarkers associated with androgen use. This was a robust study, containing 29 subjects tested for 48 weeks.

Participants either received two implant pellets each containing 135mg of MENT acetate calculated to release 400mcg daily, or 3 600mg testosterone pellets, with one given every 12 weeks (both groups received 68mg of etonogestrel). Both groups caused significant reduction in sperm production, with 80% of both groups going from an average of 55 x 106/mL to just 1 x 106/mL after 12 weeks of supplementation.

Recovery period was 16 weeks for the MENT group which increased to over 20 x 106/mL, whereas the testosterone group still had azoospermia until after 28 weeks.

As far as safety data, LH and FSH levels were profoundly suppressed in both groups, with FSH dropping 91% and LH dropping 90% in the MENT group. HDL levels dropped 14%, and total triglycerides increased by 13% in the MENT group after 4 weeks.

There was also a significant rise in systolic blood pressure in the MENT group, but returned to normal post-therapy. There were no significant increases in hematocrit or hemoglobin in the MENT group, which is often associated with elevated androgenic levels.

This study clearly shows that MENT is a safer and more effective form of male contraception compared to testosterone. The takeaway from this study would be that MENT seems to be fairly safe on lipids and other biomakrers, but definitely needs a PCT to restore LH and FSH levels to normal. [6]

One of the main side effects from MENT is aromatization. MENT converts into the very potent estrogen 7a-methyl estradiol.

Since MENT and this estrogen both contain the 7alpha methyl group which does not bind to SHBG, it is safe to assume that this estrogen will be active and readily bind to the estrogen receptor, causing water retention and gynecomastia. It is strongly recommended that an aromatase inhibitor like arimdex or letrozole be used when taking MENT.
My Final Thoughts on Trestalone

On paper, MENT looks like an amazing synthetic androgen that is highly anabolic, slightly androgenic while still able to maintain an elevated sex drive despite being a 19-nortestosterone derivative. I don't think it is "10X more hypertrophic than testosterone," but it is very anabolic and I have noticed great gains while following a keto diet.

After four weeks of MENT acetate, taking 50mg EOD, you can expect to see a very elevated sex drive, This is typically unusual for many taking 19-nortestosterone compounds, suggesting that MENT does not bind to SHBG.

Appetite should be extremely elevated, and you should see a slight increase in gym strength. 1.25mg of letrozole EOD will combat the conversion to 7a-methyl estradiol, so bloating is minimal.

This appears to be a decent compound for people looking to add good size, while easily combating side effects, as it is safer on your lipids than most other compounds, especially orals.

A PCT will be absolutely mandatory (unless you are on TRT), as this compound was made to heavily suppress LH/FSH. As far as stacking goes, I would pretty much say you can stack this with anything, depending on your goals. I would start at 50mg EOD, with some people going up to 100mg EOD. I can only imagine the gains on 300-400mg/week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do we know were getting the same vials as the tested batch?

Do you use batch #s?

Do you retest after every batch?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Do you use batch #s?

The batch # and exp date is right there in the test report. So id say its a safe bet if you get matching numbers you got the same batch. You'd have to ask the folks over at euro pharm these questions but i highly doubt theyd make 1 vial for testing and then low dose the rest. Seems like a lot of trouble for an operation as big as euro pharm.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Do you use batch #s?

Each batch of Raws is tested beforehand and then distributed to all the Euro Pharmcies manufacturing sites. All sites follow strict GMP standards and guidelines. Just like Sam said each batch is authenticated to # vials. This is the second test ( newest batch) last one was in Oct-November of 2020. Good questions brother.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Ment. Just did .75 before I hit the gym.

Everyday or Every other day injections?

Unfortunately this round of trest is causing high blood pressure spikes for me and I might have to bring it to a end. Even on 25mg eod my blood pressure shot up to 167/80 from 115 just three weeks ago. I tested high three day’s in a row now. My Bf is much higher since my 4 month layoff from surgery and this could be the culprit. I really wanted to boost my libido on trt and a little extra push, but not until I bring my bf down I have no business with trest.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this round of trest is causing high blood pressure spikes for me and I might have to bring it to a end. Even on 25mg eod my blood pressure shot up to 167/80 from 115 just three weeks ago. I tested high three day’s in a row now. My Bf is much higher since my 4 month layoff from surgery and this could be the culprit. I really wanted to boost my libido on trt but now until I bring my bf down I have no business with trest.
Ah that sux man

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Back