• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blends vs. Non-Blends

dosborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wonder your guys thoughts and experience using blends. I have never used a blend before, but it seems to me that there would be less pinning and with blends and it would be more convenient; however, I'm concerned with the accuracy of the milligrams for each compound.

I was wonder your guys thoughts and experience using blends. I have never used a blend before, but it seems to me that there would be less pinning and with blends and it would be more convenient; however, I'm concerned with the accuracy of the milligrams for each compound.

There’s no different in pinning the esters separate or different the mg is the mg unless the lab is under dosing which in that case all the stuff is inaccurate.
Blend are very convenient as long as it fits your dosing you want to run. Less pinning less oil per pin as well.

There’s no different in pinning the esters separate or different the mg is the mg unless the lab is under dosing which in that case all the stuff is inaccurate.
Blend are very convenient as long as it fits your dosing you want to run. Less pinning less oil per pin as well.

100% right on.

I have had great luck with blends, and seem to work really well. Just be careful of under dosing. Seems to be the thing that's going on right now. Just use a reputable source, and you should be g2g.

Yeah, the idea on pinning less was very appealing to me!

Blends and high dose shots is what I like. If I can get 400mg/ml testC/E over 250mg/ml testE ima snatch that 400mg everytime even if there's more bite.

I'm a fan of blends in the past I always pulled everything separate but after running blends it's so much easier.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Blends are nice but hard to hit the correct mg per pin per week...
If you're doing a mild cycle then it's perfect for you.

I'm going to start playing with blends here soon, just waiting for enough raws to show up for play time. On the radar is

Test c / test e 500mg
Test e / Npp 300mg
Tri tren 200mg

I use alot of blends , love the gold line Euro Pharmacies Blend 450 , Blend 350 , TRT Plus and many others . With blends you can pin less times or you can do bigger dosages injecting less oil , of course more PIP but is normal if concentration is 450 instead of 250 . if you shake well the bottle you will get the right dosages of each compound ( more mg , less mg is normal )

I've done blends for yrs..had customs made..
You only need trust in the Mad Scientist.. otherwise you never know what you're getting
Right now the#1...Guy on this forum is cooking me one.. can't wait.. Because I trust him 1000%..at 2cc's I'm getting 600 of Test E and 400 of Deca..

You only need trust in the Mad Scientist.. otherwise you never know what you're getting
Right now the#1...Guy on this forum is cooking me one.. can't wait.. Because I trust him 1000%..at 2cc's I'm getting 600 of Test E and 400 of Deca..
Nice

IML Gear Cream!
Personally had mixed results with blends and even one sponsor on here said their guy was fucking up and making the blends by just mixing two oils together which doesn't work for obvious reasons then ive had some blends from labs I trust feel like they are over or under dosed in one of the compounds so I personally dont like to use blends tho the one exception being sustanon which is fucking awesome

I love the sound of that. I bet that’s going to bite some.

If you can’t find the right blend just buy a bunch of empty sterile 10cc bottles and mix your own to get the right mg per shot. I usually buy mine for peptides too when they come in too small of a bottle and I need more water mixed.

Rock On

If you go with a solid source you should have no issues with sub par products.

Back