• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How was everyone ester, you go away or anyone going on vacation?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got to see some family that I haven't seen in ages...

Was great..

Anyone going away on vacation or did anyone go away.. SPRING BREAK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to see some family that I haven't seen in ages...

Was great..

Anyone going away on vacation or did anyone go away.. SPRING BREAK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear you had an awesome easter! I did actually about the same, catch up with the family of my girlfriend and after that we got some good food at my parents house with the whole fam.

Good to hear you had an awesome easter! I did actually about the same, catch up with the family of my girlfriend and after that we got some good food at my parents house with the whole fam.

Good good, enjoy the time while it lasts.. I had a short little bit of down time, but most my friends actually went away on legit vacations, I'm stuck in my dead beat ass town :(

Good good, enjoy the time while it lasts.. I had a short little bit of down time, but most my friends actually went away on legit vacations, I'm stuck in my dead beat ass town :(

Same here mate... still in lockdown for more then 4 months already and it’s almost impossible to go outside the country without a good reason. I hope i can go on vacation in a few months because this sucks big time...

Saw my whole family, all 5 sisters, mom and all nieces and nephews.

Felt good, we are getting back to normal 100%. My families over the masks and the "social distancing" rubbish.

2 Easter egg hunts

Tons of chicken, turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and Egg Nog made its' return again. Felt a bit like Christmas tbh :)

Easter was good.things are just opening up here and it's been crowded .been eating early like around 11am.afternthatbtuenwait times go to 2 hrs....

It sounds like everyone had a good time, is there anyone that is actually planning to go away?
I'm not even sure if it's worth it to go away, because some places still require a considerable time to quarantine once you get back and that's dipping right into some of your vacation time :/

I was outta state and where I went did not require masks or anything it was nice.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

It sounds like everyone had a good time, is there anyone that is actually planning to go away?
I'm not even sure if it's worth it to go away, because some places still require a considerable time to quarantine once you get back and that's dipping right into some of your vacation time :/

I recently moved to Florida and vacation only a bridge away! Florida don’t give a shit about covid. It’s actually nice to not have people freaking out everywhere and the spike is not any worse here than anywhere else. Im going to the keys early May for a buddy’s wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back