• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Week 3 q&a video(2 parts)

That’s pretty damn cool thing to do for us bro. A big thank you for your time and effort. I’d never out this guy but I’m gonna PM and have him take a look see. I appreciate the leg deal as well. That was my original question cause I’m tired of having sticks when compared to my upper body. So frustrating. Again much appreciated man.

PS sounds like someone has just a little southern draw going on. Lol Chics dig that shit.

Dude you now have to end every vid with “get the fuck out of my house” perfect send off! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s pretty damn cool thing to do for us bro. A big thank you for your time and effort. I’d never out this guy but I’m gonna PM and have him take a look see. I appreciate the leg deal as well. That was my original question cause I’m tired of having sticks when compared to my upper body. So frustrating. Again much appreciated man.

PS sounds like someone has just a little southern draw going on. Lol Chics dig that shit.
Hey not a problem brother. I am from the hills want can I say.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Dude you now have to end every vid with “get the fuck out of my house” perfect send off! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Think I will LMAO!!!
Im still over thinking and leaving out obvious stuff and nervous but admittedly yesterday was first time I actually had a little fun.

UNCLE Z REP

Im serious brother. I use to train with a kid that had a southern draw and man did he scoop up the ladies. Don’t get me wrong he was a decent looking dude but as soon as he would open his mouth and the ladies heard that southern draw it was a wrap. I was with him one night when he banged three different chics from three different bars. They weren’t low class chics either. He taught me a lot. Lol

Hey not a problem brother. I am from the hills want can I say.

UNCLE Z REP

im serious brother. I use to train with a kid that had a southern draw and man did he scoop up the ladies. Don’t get me wrong he was a decent looking dude but as soon as he would open his mouth and the ladies heard that southern draw it was a wrap. I was with him one night when he banged three different chics from three different bars. They weren’t low class chics either. He taught me a lot. Lol
nice!!

Uncle z rep

www.unclez.ru for list/ordering

Back