Cycle adjustment recommendations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Cycle adjustment recommendations

So currently I am running 500mg test c and 400mg npp. Planned to run this 12 weeks I am currently at the half way mark and wanted to kick things up a bit with an oral. I have anavar and dbol in hand. My goal is simply to add mass. I'm 6ft 225lbs 29 years old and fairly lean. What would you reccomend adding between those two or even something else? What dose? And how would you split that dose up etc... thank you so much for your recommendation and information!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

Up the Test and NPP dosage to 750 and 600. Pick up a couple vials of injectable YK-11 and run at 20-30mg/day for the next 6 weeks. You can get that at MA Research, Amino Asylum, or Behemoth Labz. You can pin it with a slin pin.

Oral YK-11 would even work.

You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Shouldn't need 600mg of Npp, it's one strong compound... Even some heavy hitters out there don't go over 400mg of npp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

100mgs of npp eod should be sufficient done this many times with 750mgs test made some good lean gains make sure diet is in check to rip the decent benefits never got water retention either nor needed a AI except I'm not.prone to sides

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for your input! If I were to not want to raise my test could I still raise my npp? I do not care about the decrease in sex drive for a bit in all honestly also I am taking 20mg of mk677 I forgot to mention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

For some reason I'm kind of prone to gyno so I try to make 500mg of test my max and even then I need an ai.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,779 Posts
    Rep Points

That's a decent amount of tools you have running, why not make adjustments in diet and increase lean cals and add more carbs? adjust your meal timing by tossing in one more.
    Nandrolone loves to shine when given plenty of cals. Fuck adding more tools, adjust diet. Increasing gear doesn't mean gains, make adjustments in the kitchen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mski0311 View Post
    Thanks for your input! If I were to not want to raise my test could I still raise my npp? I do not care about the decrease in sex drive for a bit in all honestly also I am taking 20mg of mk677 I forgot to mention.
    I would add in the Anavar. Done it many times and it never disappoints, 40 mg/d. Keep diet tight. Up the protein a bit. Hit it hard in the gym. Leave your cell phone in the locker and things should pick up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    That's a decent amount of tools you have running, why not make adjustments in diet and increase lean cals and add more carbs? adjust your meal timing by tossing in one more.
    Nandrolone loves to shine when given plenty of cals. Fuck adding more tools, adjust diet. Increasing gear doesn't mean gains, make adjustments in the kitchen.
    I am currently eating 7 meals a day roughly 4000 calories. Roughly 300g protien 430 carbs which leaves me pretty much with the necessary amount of fat. That is actually up a couple hundred calories and honestly putting a little more fat on me than I prefer. This is why I came to the idea of maybe adding an oral.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    I would add in the Anavar. Done it many times and it never disappoints, 40 mg/d. Keep diet tight. Up the protein a bit. Hit it hard in the gym. Leave your cell phone in the locker and things should pick up.
    I was think var maybe 20mg as I've never ran car. Definitely need to leave the phone in the locker room to much stuff going on right now and its bleeding into my gains lol. Not working out any less hard just taking longer to get done what needs done at the gym. Thanks for your answer my man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Up the Test and NPP dosage to 750 and 600. Pick up a couple vials of injectable YK-11 and run at 20-30mg/day for the next 6 weeks. You can get that at MA Research, Amino Asylum, or Behemoth Labz. You can pin it with a slin pin.

Oral YK-11 would even work.

You won't be disappointed.
    I'm not familiar with the sarm yk-11 would you or anyone care to explain what its purpose is and what it does etc... I appreciate the suggestion!!

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,779 Posts
    Rep Points

I am currently eating 7 meals a day roughly 4000 calories. Roughly 300g protien 430 carbs which leaves me pretty much with the necessary amount of fat. That is actually up a couple hundred calories and honestly putting a little more fat on me than I prefer. This is why I came to the idea of maybe adding an oral.
    Well it sounds like you're all out of adjustments at this point with going up in that direction.
    Since you exhausted that resource at this point it makes sense to add in some additional tools to help assist with nutrition partitioning.
    Var is the compound that would make more sense on paper, it can help minimize any fat that you may put on additionally. But whatever you have already put on it may not make much of a difference in that department but you can definitely slow the process down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

So currently I am running 500mg test c and 400mg npp. Planned to run this 12 weeks I am currently at the half way mark and wanted to kick things up a bit with an oral. I have anavar and dbol in hand. My goal is simply to add mass. I'm 6ft 225lbs 29 years old and fairly lean. What would you reccomend adding between those two or even something else? What dose? And how would you split that dose up etc... thank you so much for your recommendation and information!
    Dianabol for sure at 50mg slit during the day . NPP and deca are the best to put on mass but only when you eat alot , they need alot of calories to work is maximum .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

This is exactly where I plug in short esters.. pre-WO..ei..Sdrol..harsh orals..ei....Drol..only at night and at 25mgs on heavy days for great recovery..TNE.. Sustanon is perfect..
    A 2 wk run of any will push you thru..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not familiar with the sarm yk-11 would you or anyone care to explain what its purpose is and what it does etc... I appreciate the suggestion!!
    Myostatin Inhibitor