• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulking cycles

Mski0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone! just curious as to what everyones favorite bulking cycles are?

I have to admit, even tho you admit you're fairly new to anabolics, im getting the impression you're VERY NEW amd tryna find the magic cycle. Ive seen this behavior and it only leads to doing stupid high doses of multiple compounds. Seen this twice just recently and one got lucky and had bloods done and lets just say EVERYTHING WAS FUCKED!! The other, on 2nd cycle(first only stopped cause of a meth bender) test deca EQ superdrol and was asking for tren right before his KIDNEYS STARTED SHUTTING DOWN. He just got out the hospital and yea his first cycle was the same thing. He asked me one time about HGH and the punchline is "will it get me swole?" His words.
My point is, after all the preaching, just stick to the test/NPP you're on now and see how that does. NO ORALS cause i assume you have zero protection to go with it and ur physique and organs will thank you. Should have some sort of liver support for the NPP. Now, show me ur physique is ready for more than that moderate dose of test/npp and ur protection and ill gladly eat crow. Dont be like that other guy doin the kitchen sink and damn near die bro. Check ur training too. If you dont have a.good program i got plenty I'll just give ya one. Keep a log book!!!
FYI, the other one i speak of is now my training partner and he literally made more gains training with me on hrt dose only!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Just for the record, im not attacking you in amy way at all. Its all love brother!! At least you have enough sense to come here and ask questions.

UNCLE Z REP

Just for the record, im not attacking you in amy way at all. Its all love brother!! At least you have enough sense to come here and ask questions.

UNCLE Z REP

Hey brother I dont feel attacked at all. First thing I want to get across is most of my posts are very light hearted post for the sake of starting convos with some good guys and for the sake of being active as I'm looking to prove myself on this forum. Now I understand when a new guy shows up asking about orals and favorite bulking cycles it can be taken the wrong way and raise a flag, but know I didnt ask because I'm waiting to start jumping on whatever someone says. I am far enough along to know the compounds, doses, and results from those that Jimmy did and got doesnt mean that I'm ready, able to handle those at all (compound or dose), or will see the same results. I am currently taking milk thistle with my npp test cycle for my liver and carditone for my bp, I eat 7 meals a day and put a digestive enzyme with all of them, fish oil, multi, and eat very clean and I have a coach that keeps my diet updated as needed. If you have any suggestions of something I should add well that's why I'm here! Please share. I'm 6 ft tall 225lbs and decently lean as of now. I'd be happy to post a pic, but not sure how too. I did buy the orals so I do plan to take them at some point as I believe at a moderate dose they have their place imo. I never take more than 1 new compound at a time for the simply reason if something goes south with my blood work I'll know what I need to stay away from.

You are absolutely awesome brother I never mind being checked when I need to be checked. You did it very respectfully and offered free knowledge and I'll take you up on one of your training programs for sure!! Not saying mine doesnt work lol, but I'm sure yours may work better!

UNCLE Z REP

Also know that I am not doing anything suggested to me until I do research on it and run it past a couple trusted buddies even if it came from an extremely jacked and experienced gear user/coach. For the very reason I've had a coach write me a cycle that consisted of multiple compounds ive never taken and he knew that. I also could tell it was a cookie cutter cycle written for whatever client that wanted to gain mass. I spent time with research and talking to a buddy who I trust and found even the more experienced gear users would never attempt that cycle. So yeah I'm not jumping on whatever someone comments with, but it may provoke me to dive deeper into that suggestion via research and talking with trusted friends.

Decades ago..before the Net.. Goggle..and whatever is the New thing now.
.Hard Researching was Key..And it still is..Start slow..low doses..stay in the safe side...
I don't give a damn what people say.. Everything has a Toll..And after 20+ yrs in this game..I am having to pay mine..Know the risk vs. reward..if you cross that line.. It's on you..

Ask Q's...Do your research..set realistic goals..Train smart..Stay Safe..and you will be fine

Thanks man I appreciate that info. I 100% agree with you and respect what you said.

To answer your question bro my favorite bulking cycle is by far sust/deca or npp/ and dbol my man. Pretty low dose of all. Sust 500mg deca 300 npp 400mg and dbol around 30mg.

People constantly think more is better when that’s not true at all. Or I hear my body is used to this. That’s not true either. As you grow you’ll need more but I’m talking really grow and are a good size. Most people always start high then going higher when to me the best bet is starting lower and increasing if needed based on diet and training. Like Broderick Chavez says people like to take the elevator right to the top floor but they are missing all the floors in between.

IML Gear Cream!
Every time I made really good progress it wasn't the drugs. It was the diet and having a really good training partner leading to intense workouts. That said I really like Test, NPP and EQ together. I have not bulked in years though. At some point you should have the size you want. Then it's a matter of holding onto it, sculpting it and chipping away at the body fat on and off as life pulls you this way and that.

Every time I made really good progress it wasn't the drugs. It was the diet and having a really good training partner leading to intense workouts. That said I really like Test, NPP and EQ together. I have not bulked in years though. At some point you should have the size you want. Then it's a matter of holding onto it, sculpting it and chipping away at the body fat on and off as life pulls you this way and that.
Agree 100% I am a little skeptical of eq and I've heard lots about the mental sides. My diet is on point and my training is intense and smart lol as one without the other doesnt get you far. I'd love to hear more about your eq usage though. How much you ran? Did you ever have to drop dose because it was to rough on you at all in anyways? What was it like being on it for you?... anything is general. And like I said before I'm not asking because I plan to go hop on eq lol. Just accumulating good info/experiences from great guys.

Also know that I am not doing anything suggested to me until I do research on it and run it past a couple trusted buddies even if it came from an extremely jacked and experienced gear user/coach. For the very reason I've had a coach write me a cycle that consisted of multiple compounds ive never taken and he knew that. I also could tell it was a cookie cutter cycle written for whatever client that wanted to gain mass. I spent time with research and talking to a buddy who I trust and found even the more experienced gear users would never attempt that cycle. So yeah I'm not jumping on whatever someone comments with, but it may provoke me to dive deeper into that suggestion via research and talking with trusted friends.
My mofo!!!!
Like a font my fav is sus npp EQ
All decent programs work as long as a few primciples are met but the one that works best is the one you enjoy and will do.
Some people will blast me for this but imo toss the milk thistle( or don't it dont hurt nothing but add some NAC) but imo glutathione and MIC is waaay more effective. Injectable that is. Sure the orals work too but inject is soo much easier vs swallowing all those pills everyday

UNCLE Z REP

To answer your question bro my favorite bulking cycle is by far sust/deca or npp/ and dbol my man. Pretty low dose of all. Sust 500mg deca 300 npp 400mg and dbol around 30mg.

People constantly think more is better when that’s not true at all. Or I hear my body is used to this. That’s not true either. As you grow you’ll need more but I’m talking really grow and are a good size. Most people always start high then going higher when to me the best bet is starting lower and increasing if needed based on diet and training. Like Broderick Chavez says people like to take the elevator right to the top floor but they are missing all the floors in between.
I love Broderick little analogies

UNCLE Z REP

My mofo!!!!
Like a font my fav is sus npp EQ
All decent programs work as long as a few primciples are met but the one that works best is the one you enjoy and will do.
Some people will blast me for this but imo toss the milk thistle( or don't it dont hurt nothing but add some NAC) but imo glutathione and MIC is waaay more effective. Injectable that is. Sure the orals work too but inject is soo much easier vs swallowing all those pills everyday

UNCLE Z REP

I appreciate that man i always am looking for ways to keep my health/organ functions better while blasting or cruising. A bunch of EQ talk now maybe I look deeper into it. Never have because I heard of the mental side and was turned off immediately.

This right here..
Whenever I made good progress it was always in the kitchen but the drugs did provide a better environment.
Test/deca/ drol or dbol..
But hands down it was always in the kitchen. And every time my bulk was different from the last, because I either added or subtracted something different learning each step in each process.

I'm not sure if I've ever read eq has some mental side effects. I've ran eq on 5 straight cycles.... I love it but hate it... Love it for the hardness, appetite increase and vascular sides. Hate it because it takes about 7 weeks to finally kick in and when it does, my forearms, calves and quads tell me, I cramp hard.... I take 900mg weekly, pin 3 times m/w/f.

Npp might be my new go to, currently running 400mg. I started out st 300mg weekly but felt I needed a little more so now I'm st 400mg weekly, I've always been a believer of deca but hate the deca dick and bloat sides of it... So I switched to Npp.

Current cycle for me is test e 750mg, eq 900mg, Npp 400mg and 15mg of Sdrol. Also sides dishes I take are 4iu of gh, bpc 157 and tb500

I'm not sure if I've ever read eq has some mental side effects. I've ran eq on 5 straight cycles.... I love it but hate it... Love it for the hardness, appetite increase and vascular sides. Hate it because it takes about 7 weeks to finally kick in and when it does, my forearms, calves and quads tell me, I cramp hard.... I take 900mg weekly, pin 3 times m/w/f.

Npp might be my new go to, currently running 400mg. I started out st 300mg weekly but felt I needed a little more so now I'm st 400mg weekly, I've always been a believer of deca but hate the deca dick and bloat sides of it... So I switched to Npp.

Current cycle for me is test e 750mg, eq 900mg, Npp 400mg and 15mg of Sdrol. Also sides dishes I take are 4iu of gh, bpc 157 and tb500

Eq and tren and believe it or not stenbolone all fuck with me mentally.. if I was to put them in a category from worst to the least , Tren, Eq and sten.. once in a while higher doses of nandrolone catch up to me too..
Now as we know these drugs have a tendency, I'm going to blame most of this on a predisposition of having an underlying issue for myself with anxiety. These drugs just make it surface a bit more.
The more I use those drugs the more sensitive I got..

Right now I'm on EQ and keeping it pretty mild and so far so good.

Get Shredded!

I just noticed that you're using bold at 900, I overlooked the dosage part. That's at the range that I've always found it to be best, with its display, but mentally forget about it.

Of course if your goal is only put on mass and stay as healthy as possible ( because on bulking you dont need many compounds , orals kill´s appetite and tren, bolde give you crazy ansiety , bad sleep ) just keep it simple :

High test + moderate NPP or deca + hgh you can afford + IGF . I see people having great results using only bioidentical compounds like testosterone + HGH

I always love me some test, deca, and adrol. sometimes I'll add in some ment for 3-4 weeks. A red meat diet with potatoes and vegies will compliment this cycle too. Definitely a winter bulk, but I still use the test and deca for summer, and change my diet up to all lean meats and vegies. Dosing is going to be trial error as you probably already know.

I just noticed that you're using bold at 900, I overlooked the dosage part. That's at the range that I've always found it to be best, with its display, but mentally forget about it.

If I had to single out a compound, it's tren.... I don't even know if I like it enough to suffer through the gains portion of it... At 200mg weekly vs 600mg. Same effects on me. I hate life 😂 😂 😂

I considered not running eq for a cycle or 2 after this one to see how I felt on the next cycle with just 2 compounds plus a oral.... See how my body reacts... Idk yet. Lol

Yeah I've heard quite a bit of the mental sides like vision stated mainly for people that are already prone to mental issues such as anxiety. As I have that issue and a couple others I have kinda just put eq out of my mind. I do love npp and just yesterday bumped mine up as well. Sdrol is on the list for my next blast but that a ways a way. Btw for the deca dick have you tried caber with it?

Of course if your goal is only put on mass and stay as healthy as possible ( because on bulking you dont need many compounds , orals kill´s appetite and tren, bolde give you crazy ansiety , bad sleep ) just keep it simple :

High test + moderate NPP or deca + hgh you can afford + IGF . I see people having great results using only bioidentical compounds like testosterone + HGH

Thanks! I definitely like staying away from anxiety provoking drugs so I really appreciate the heads up on bold . I also have plenty mk677 for any appetite issues.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to single out a compound, it's tren.... I don't even know if I like it enough to suffer through the gains portion of it... At 200mg weekly vs 600mg. Same effects on me. I hate life 😂 😂 😂

I considered not running eq for a cycle or 2 after this one to see how I felt on the next cycle with just 2 compounds plus a oral.... See how my body reacts... Idk yet. Lol
Hope it works well for you good luck!

Eq and tren and believe it or not stenbolone all fuck with me mentally.. if I was to put them in a category from worst to the least , Tren, Eq and sten.. once in a while higher doses of nandrolone catch up to me too..
Now as we know these drugs have a tendency, I'm going to blame most of this on a predisposition of having an underlying issue for myself with anxiety. These drugs just make it surface a bit more.
The more I use those drugs the more sensitive I got..

Right now I'm on EQ and keeping it pretty mild and so far so good.

Gald to here things are staying level and mild for you right now! I too have anxiety issues and steer clear of compounds and dosages that will provoke those issues. It's just not worth it to me or fair to my family. Thanks for your reply it was very helpful.

Back