Bulking cycles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Bulking cycles

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    Bulking cycles

    Hey everyone! just curious as to what everyones favorite bulking cycles are?

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,822

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,291
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,939
    Thanked in
    3,595 Posts
    Rep Points
    66541150

    I have to admit, even tho you admit you're fairly new to anabolics, im getting the impression you're VERY NEW amd tryna find the magic cycle. Ive seen this behavior and it only leads to doing stupid high doses of multiple compounds. Seen this twice just recently and one got lucky and had bloods done and lets just say EVERYTHING WAS FUCKED!! The other, on 2nd cycle(first only stopped cause of a meth bender) test deca EQ superdrol and was asking for tren right before his KIDNEYS STARTED SHUTTING DOWN. He just got out the hospital and yea his first cycle was the same thing. He asked me one time about HGH and the punchline is "will it get me swole?" His words.
    My point is, after all the preaching, just stick to the test/NPP you're on now and see how that does. NO ORALS cause i assume you have zero protection to go with it and ur physique and organs will thank you. Should have some sort of liver support for the NPP. Now, show me ur physique is ready for more than that moderate dose of test/npp and ur protection and ill gladly eat crow. Dont be like that other guy doin the kitchen sink and damn near die bro. Check ur training too. If you dont have a.good program i got plenty I'll just give ya one. Keep a log book!!!
    FYI, the other one i speak of is now my training partner and he literally made more gains training with me on hrt dose only!!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,822

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,291
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,939
    Thanked in
    3,595 Posts
    Rep Points
    66541150

    Just for the record, im not attacking you in amy way at all. Its all love brother!! At least you have enough sense to come here and ask questions.

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Just for the record, im not attacking you in amy way at all. Its all love brother!! At least you have enough sense to come here and ask questions.

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    Hey brother I dont feel attacked at all. First thing I want to get across is most of my posts are very light hearted post for the sake of starting convos with some good guys and for the sake of being active as I'm looking to prove myself on this forum. Now I understand when a new guy shows up asking about orals and favorite bulking cycles it can be taken the wrong way and raise a flag, but know I didnt ask because I'm waiting to start jumping on whatever someone says. I am far enough along to know the compounds, doses, and results from those that Jimmy did and got doesnt mean that I'm ready, able to handle those at all (compound or dose), or will see the same results. I am currently taking milk thistle with my npp test cycle for my liver and carditone for my bp, I eat 7 meals a day and put a digestive enzyme with all of them, fish oil, multi, and eat very clean and I have a coach that keeps my diet updated as needed. If you have any suggestions of something I should add well that's why I'm here! Please share. I'm 6 ft tall 225lbs and decently lean as of now. I'd be happy to post a pic, but not sure how too. I did buy the orals so I do plan to take them at some point as I believe at a moderate dose they have their place imo. I never take more than 1 new compound at a time for the simply reason if something goes south with my blood work I'll know what I need to stay away from.

    You are absolutely awesome brother I never mind being checked when I need to be checked. You did it very respectfully and offered free knowledge and I'll take you up on one of your training programs for sure!! Not saying mine doesnt work lol, but I'm sure yours may work better!

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Just for the record, im not attacking you in amy way at all. Its all love brother!! At least you have enough sense to come here and ask questions.

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    Also know that I am not doing anything suggested to me until I do research on it and run it past a couple trusted buddies even if it came from an extremely jacked and experienced gear user/coach. For the very reason I've had a coach write me a cycle that consisted of multiple compounds ive never taken and he knew that. I also could tell it was a cookie cutter cycle written for whatever client that wanted to gain mass. I spent time with research and talking to a buddy who I trust and found even the more experienced gear users would never attempt that cycle. So yeah I'm not jumping on whatever someone comments with, but it may provoke me to dive deeper into that suggestion via research and talking with trusted friends.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,414

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    994
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,989
    Thanked in
    1,254 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Decades ago..before the Net.. Goggle..and whatever is the New thing now.
    .Hard Researching was Key..And it still is..Start slow..low doses..stay in the safe side...
    I don't give a damn what people say.. Everything has a Toll..And after 20+ yrs in this game..I am having to pay mine..Know the risk vs. reward..if you cross that line.. It's on you..

    Ask Q's...Do your research..set realistic goals..Train smart..Stay Safe..and you will be fine

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    Thanks man I appreciate that info. I 100% agree with you and respect what you said.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,796

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,612
    Thanked in
    2,328 Posts
    Rep Points
    285805253

    To answer your question bro my favorite bulking cycle is by far sust/deca or npp/ and dbol my man. Pretty low dose of all. Sust 500mg deca 300 npp 400mg and dbol around 30mg.

    People constantly think more is better when thatís not true at all. Or I hear my body is used to this. Thatís not true either. As you grow youíll need more but Iím talking really grow and are a good size. Most people always start high then going higher when to me the best bet is starting lower and increasing if needed based on diet and training. Like Broderick Chavez says people like to take the elevator right to the top floor but they are missing all the floors in between.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    That's awesome info bro. I appreciate it for sure!!

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    786
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points
    16861067

    Test + Deca + Tren Ace + Anadrol + HGH + Slin

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    609

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    276 Posts
    Rep Points
    238907415

    Every time I made really good progress it wasn't the drugs. It was the diet and having a really good training partner leading to intense workouts. That said I really like Test, NPP and EQ together. I have not bulked in years though. At some point you should have the size you want. Then it's a matter of holding onto it, sculpting it and chipping away at the body fat on and off as life pulls you this way and that.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Every time I made really good progress it wasn't the drugs. It was the diet and having a really good training partner leading to intense workouts. That said I really like Test, NPP and EQ together. I have not bulked in years though. At some point you should have the size you want. Then it's a matter of holding onto it, sculpting it and chipping away at the body fat on and off as life pulls you this way and that.
    Agree 100% I am a little skeptical of eq and I've heard lots about the mental sides. My diet is on point and my training is intense and smart lol as one without the other doesnt get you far. I'd love to hear more about your eq usage though. How much you ran? Did you ever have to drop dose because it was to rough on you at all in anyways? What was it like being on it for you?... anything is general. And like I said before I'm not asking because I plan to go hop on eq lol. Just accumulating good info/experiences from great guys.

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,822

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,291
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,939
    Thanked in
    3,595 Posts
    Rep Points
    66541150

    Quote Originally Posted by Mski0311 View Post
    Also know that I am not doing anything suggested to me until I do research on it and run it past a couple trusted buddies even if it came from an extremely jacked and experienced gear user/coach. For the very reason I've had a coach write me a cycle that consisted of multiple compounds ive never taken and he knew that. I also could tell it was a cookie cutter cycle written for whatever client that wanted to gain mass. I spent time with research and talking to a buddy who I trust and found even the more experienced gear users would never attempt that cycle. So yeah I'm not jumping on whatever someone comments with, but it may provoke me to dive deeper into that suggestion via research and talking with trusted friends.
    My mofo!!!!
    Like a font my fav is sus npp EQ
    All decent programs work as long as a few primciples are met but the one that works best is the one you enjoy and will do.
    Some people will blast me for this but imo toss the milk thistle( or don't it dont hurt nothing but add some NAC) but imo glutathione and MIC is waaay more effective. Injectable that is. Sure the orals work too but inject is soo much easier vs swallowing all those pills everyday

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,822

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,291
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,939
    Thanked in
    3,595 Posts
    Rep Points
    66541150

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    To answer your question bro my favorite bulking cycle is by far sust/deca or npp/ and dbol my man. Pretty low dose of all. Sust 500mg deca 300 npp 400mg and dbol around 30mg.

    People constantly think more is better when thatís not true at all. Or I hear my body is used to this. Thatís not true either. As you grow youíll need more but Iím talking really grow and are a good size. Most people always start high then going higher when to me the best bet is starting lower and increasing if needed based on diet and training. Like Broderick Chavez says people like to take the elevator right to the top floor but they are missing all the floors in between.
    I love Broderick little analogies

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    My mofo!!!!
    Like a font my fav is sus npp EQ
    All decent programs work as long as a few primciples are met but the one that works best is the one you enjoy and will do.
    Some people will blast me for this but imo toss the milk thistle( or don't it dont hurt nothing but add some NAC) but imo glutathione and MIC is waaay more effective. Injectable that is. Sure the orals work too but inject is soo much easier vs swallowing all those pills everyday

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    I appreciate that man i always am looking for ways to keep my health/organ functions better while blasting or cruising. A bunch of EQ talk now maybe I look deeper into it. Never have because I heard of the mental side and was turned off immediately.

Similar Threads

  1. Best Bulking Cycles?
    By crawfbigg in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 04:04 PM
  2. Hardcore Bulking The Cycles Ė Part 3
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums