• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone overcome depression.

Get Shredded!
I can honestly say you can learn a valuable lesson from Conan the Barbarian.
What is the riddle of steel, is really what is the meaning of life.
To keep it simple, his father was wrong, he said "Conan you can trust this" (the sword his father forged) Yet that sword ends up killing his own mother and eventually snaps.
Then Thulsa Doom says Flesh is the answer. It is more powerful than steel. Yet, that sword that was broken render his flesh/head from his body. He was wrong as well.

The real answer and one that Conan figures out at the end even if he does not say it....

That is "WILL" is everything. Blade/Flesh/ is nothing with out a human with enough will to continue to push through adversity. What good is a sword with no hand and will to use it for it's intended purpose. The hand being flesh, the sword being steel. It is really the Riddle of Will...

Most of us learn this lesson too late in life. I beg you all if you have sons teach them this lesson asap.

Take care brothers...

I’ve had the same fight with depression. The few things that saved me is help others without expecting any reward, like food kitchen or any kind of charity work, working out, aaaaand Jesus.

Absolutely, sometimes we need Jesus back in our lives..

Been there done that. Actually spent majority of my life in a passively suicidal slumbar, playing Russian roulette with a needle. I literally didn’t care bro, came so close to sealing the deal, always came back. Life hadn’t begun for me yet, having kids changed all that for me. I’m good to go now. Life is so beautiful man. I hope one day you can fine your purpose and sense of worth too.

First thing anyone who is battling real depression should do is seek medical advice ASAP. If your really battling depression that means your definitely suicidal IMO. God and all that stuff is great for a lot of people but for anyone who’s truly battling depression that’s not gonna be enough. If it is then I’d say that person was just bummed out temporarily.

IML Gear Cream!
Working on it now...actually ran a blade to my wrist earlier and felt nothing along with plotting other options. Sometimes I feel my family and friends would be better off without me. All I do is try and support them and get the blame when things don't go right. I'm still here right now tho

Working on it now...actually ran a blade to my wrist earlier and felt nothing along with plotting other options. Sometimes I feel my family and friends would be better off without me. All I do is try and support them and get the blame when things don't go right. I'm still here right now tho

Stay strong dnewell. Days change, minds change, mindsets change. The thing is: you have family & friends and it is selfish to take that step...they would be tortured by loss. Plus , I’ll come kick your ass! Hope I could make you smile only if for a second. I talk to a professional myself each month and everyday on this board. Each day gets better after being in a hole or at the bottom. Hard to feel good when it seems impossible but, it isn’t. It is possible to feel and get well. No preaching from me , just don’t drink or use drugs: that took my family and I never will get over their loss and the hole it left. I will send you all my best and hope you feel that. .

Max
#maxstrong

I slit both mine bro and it’s a shitty way to try. Leaves nasty scars plus leaves a mess for your loved ones to clean up. Just saying. Anyway bro you need more help than you know. I can supply you with a ton of numbers to call to get you pointed in the right direction if your interested pm me. You need to start talking to someone ASAP!

I take 10mg of lexapro as of now since January but I’m hoping to kick it soon. I notice I’m super irritable and depressed lately. I find without the gym it’s almost impossible to get out of depression.

Hey, hey hey, stop it. Get some help. No shame in it. Many of us have been there. I just screwed up c6,c7,T1 in my neck and I am fucked. The pain is unbearable at times, I cant take pain killers, because that is a no no for me. I will end up buck naked with Kilsong in Tijuana singing Kumbaya or some shit and condom hanging out of ass.... wondering what the hell? lol.... anyways cheer up do not do anything you shouldn't. You need somebody to talk to PM me or any of the other great guys here....

Thanks fellas. I talked with the wife and kids. It was rough. Lots of crying but it helped. Just got to keep working on it.

Yeah dude. If you’re feeling that down in the dumps you need to seek help. Your wife and kids need you so ya better figure it out. Life’s gonna be hard enough on your children as it is... they need their dad to lean on bud.

don’t do stupid shit. Stick around awhile, life’s not that bad.

my old man turned 63 a few days ago and was diagnosed with throat cancer the next day (biopsy says it’s growing and spreading) won’t be long and I’ll have to bury yet another one of us. He always did have some underlying mental health problems too. But he got through it cuz he wanted to see things through for me and my sisters.

life is too fuckin short to be so goddamn miserable.

stay positive. Happy thoughts. Nothing lasts forever.

Just catching up on this thread. Prayers for my brothers in need. Life is a long series of kicks to the nuts...sometimes without any recovery time between kicks. Sometimes maintaining and treading water is the best we can do. As MK already stated, every bad situation is temporary in the grand scheme of things. Just try to do the next right thing.

It only takes 1-2 minutes of not focusing on suicide for the brain to stop thinking about it. Then it moves on to something else. When the suicidal thoughts manifest try to focus on something else. That's highly individual in nature. Some it's kids, family maybe dream car etc. People just want the pain to end and they see no other way out but to take their own life. It's not worth it..

Always remember this.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Get Shredded!
I'll tell you guys what. I'm in 1000% in a better place today. It all started with the post here and the responses. You guys are some pretty good dudes. Just wanted to say thank you.

That’s awesome bro and I’m super happy that your in a better place. You STILL need to look into seeing someone to talk to and also a psychiatrist. At the very least they can prescribe you something so your lows aren’t so low and suicidal thoughts start coming into play. Like I said I’ve been there and done that with all things suicidal. I was a master of failing to kill myself. I’m sure glad I didn’t succeed though. If it was like your first time thinking that way then I’d say ok but if suicidal thoughts or really severe depression is an ongoing issue with you then you definitely need to seek medical advice ASAP. Good Luck man.

I'll tell you guys what. I'm in 1000% in a better place today. It all started with the post here and the responses. You guys are some pretty good dudes. Just wanted to say thank you.

Max

I'm in the middle of my first tren cycle. Could that be the culprit? Just thought of that.

I'm in the middle of my first tren cycle. Could that be the culprit? Just thought of that.

! It is quite an animal on the brain. Seriously

Max

MaxMuscle1 nailed it. That stuff is rough, and depending on the person, can lead to serious psychotic breakdowns. I started Tren Blend 9 months ago and it played me hard for the first 2 months. I actually stopped taking it about 4 weeks ago. I can't lift heavy now, accounting on this neck issue. Makes no sense, plus Tren is not the drug to run long term. I did it only because I needed results ASAP. I was fat bastard in April 2020. DO not regret it's use, but prolly caused me some drama along the way.

I recommend the YouTube channel MorePlatesMOreDates and watch his Tren made me do it videos...lol

Back