• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You know your getting old when

You know you getting old when you get a heating pad for easter...

I got raped twice and now have a salonpas patch. It’s true what they say about girls in their 40’s.

I’ve had a groomer since I was 13! Lol. The real way to know is when you are taking about life insurance and What is The best city to Retire!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I got raped twice and now have a salonpas patch. It’s true what they say about girls in their 40’s.
My wife is 44, if they say girls in their 40's fuck like whores, it's true

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Oh PLEASE PLEASE say it’s true!!!

My wife is 44, if they say girls in their 40's fuck like whores, it's true

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

you guys get gifts on easter? I got egg salad

Lol I was like 13 and my dad was like “Matt, we’re not doing gifts for Easter any more. It’s for little kids.”.

That tradition is still very much alive in my house. My kids get gifts and me and the wife don’t exchange shit.

I’m a holiday Scrooge all round to be honest. No gifts ever, not birthdays, not Christmas, never. I buy what I want, she buys what she wants.

The kids get presents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I'm watching a show and a archeologist says " look at this Kodak 35mm film ", so I'm like hey " I go back to 16mm film ? WTF ...

Nah, you will feel that you are getting old when you already do not care about the hair in your nose :D

Bahaha ....I must still be young because thats one thing I try to keep up with..

Get Shredded!
Good grooming is one of the most important things to a woman. The wife and all her friends say that all the time when they are on the prowl for new dick. It’s even above dick size, looks, overall build, etc. Only one that beats grooming is intelligence according to them. Ofcourse money doesn’t come into play here cause her friends aren’t doing the long term thing. They are usually just looking to get fucked. Yes women are bigger pigs than men. Get women in a group and it’s not even close. The shit I hear is unreal.

Bahaha ....I must still be young because thats one thing I try to keep up with..

Good grooming is one of the most important things to a woman. The wife and all her friends say that all the time when they are on the prowl for new dick. It’s even above dick size, looks, overall build, etc. Only one that beats grooming is intelligence according to them. Ofcourse money doesn’t come into play here cause her friends aren’t doing the long term thing. They are usually just looking to get fucked. Yes women are bigger pigs than men. Get women in a group and it’s not even close. The shit I hear is unreal.

Oh woman are as bad as men ....

My best friend is a high school janitor, and he tells me the girls restrooms are the most disgusting thing ever ! Way worst than the men's room, not even close. He tells me the women fling their bloody tampons up on the ceiling tile, and he has to clean all the blood off ( shivers ) !!!

Even though I consider all woman a whore to a degree. My wife’s friends are fucking pigs. Hot pigs but still pigs. If they even do or want half of the shit they say they do then men are angels in comparison.

My Dad always told me " son don't ever trust anything that can bleed for a week and not die " ...

Lol is your dad’s name Mr. Garrison?

Attachments

• 5E6274CB-C13E-4461-8ADC-281F9B54236A.jpeg
    5E6274CB-C13E-4461-8ADC-281F9B54236A.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 27
My best friend is a high school janitor, and he tells me the girls restrooms are the most disgusting thing ever ! Way worst than the men's room, not even close. He tells me the women fling their bloody tampons up on the ceiling tile, and he has to clean all the blood off ( shivers ) !!!

Bahaha

Gettin old ain’t for sissies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back