You know your getting old when

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,562

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,464
    Thanked in
    959 Posts
    Rep Points
    1490981457

    Haha, I'm watching a show and a archeologist says " look at this Kodak 35mm film ", so I'm like hey " I go back to 16mm film ? WTF ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  2. #17
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,173

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    226
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nah, you will feel that you are getting old when you already do not care about the hair in your nose


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  3. #18
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,044

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,997
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,317
    Thanked in
    2,000 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Oh PLEASE PLEASE say itís true!!!
    It goes way beyond that age, I can tell you from experience.

    Enjoy!

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,376

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    214
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    When you start having serious conversations with your dick about issues that have you upset....

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  5. #20
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,816

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,260
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    726
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Drugsgear View Post
    Nah, you will feel that you are getting old when you already do not care about the hair in your nose
    Bahaha ....I must still be young because thats one thing I try to keep up with..

  6. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,034
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,610
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points
    28811928

    Good grooming is one of the most important things to a woman. The wife and all her friends say that all the time when they are on the prowl for new dick. Itís even above dick size, looks, overall build, etc. Only one that beats grooming is intelligence according to them. Ofcourse money doesnít come into play here cause her friends arenít doing the long term thing. They are usually just looking to get fucked. Yes women are bigger pigs than men. Get women in a group and itís not even close. The shit I hear is unreal.



    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Bahaha ....I must still be young because thats one thing I try to keep up with..

  7. #22
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,816

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,260
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    726
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Good grooming is one of the most important things to a woman. The wife and all her friends say that all the time when they are on the prowl for new dick. Itís even above dick size, looks, overall build, etc. Only one that beats grooming is intelligence according to them. Ofcourse money doesnít come into play here cause her friends arenít doing the long term thing. They are usually just looking to get fucked. Yes women are bigger pigs than men. Get women in a group and itís not even close. The shit I hear is unreal.
    Oh woman are as bad as men ....

  8. #23
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,562

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,464
    Thanked in
    959 Posts
    Rep Points
    1490981457

    My best friend is a high school janitor, and he tells me the girls restrooms are the most disgusting thing ever ! Way worst than the men's room, not even close. He tells me the women fling their bloody tampons up on the ceiling tile, and he has to clean all the blood off ( shivers ) !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  9. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,034
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,610
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points
    28811928

    Even though I consider all woman a whore to a degree. My wifeís friends are fucking pigs. Hot pigs but still pigs. If they even do or want half of the shit they say they do then men are angels in comparison.

  10. #25
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,562

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,464
    Thanked in
    959 Posts
    Rep Points
    1490981457

    My Dad always told me " son don't ever trust anything that can bleed for a week and not die " ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  11. #26
    Registered User
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    614

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,191
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    552
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points
    8581486

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    My Dad always told me " son don't ever trust anything that can bleed for a week and not die " ...
    Lol is your dadís name Mr. Garrison?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #27
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,816

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,260
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    726
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    My best friend is a high school janitor, and he tells me the girls restrooms are the most disgusting thing ever ! Way worst than the men's room, not even close. He tells me the women fling their bloody tampons up on the ceiling tile, and he has to clean all the blood off ( shivers ) !!!
    Bahaha

  13. #28
    Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    37

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    536891615

    Gettin old ainít for sissies


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,173

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    226
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Bahaha ....I must still be young because thats one thing I try to keep up with..
    This is just one of the indicators, so do not relax)


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  15. #30
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,080

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,881
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,585
    Thanked in
    6,607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You know you're getting old when....you'd rather go to sleep than fuck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums