• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ace labs G’d up log

IML Gear Cream!
Hells Yeah. Being ready 1-2 weeks early is always a nice feeling. Hard getting there but , you always look phenomenal. Not this Thursday but next is my last day of Bulking ! Time to “ Cardio Up !” 12 weeks comin! Should be fun

Max

It’s challenging but pays big dividends at the end stretch when you don’t have to keep hammering away since you got ahead of schedule.

And hell yea bro. Looking forward to seeing you get shredded

**Stats**
Height: 5’10
Weight: 233.1lbs

**Weeks out from show day: 9 weeks

**Gear**
300mg Test E
200mg Tren A
200mg Mast P
2iu Gh
50mg proviron
40mcg Clen

**Diet**
Meal 1:
2.5 scoops whey isolate protein + 1/2 scoop glycofuse

Meal 2: pre workout
8.5oz chicken + 5.5oz jasmine rice

Intra workout:
32oz Gatorade + 2.5 scoops EAA’s + 2 scoops glutamine + 2 scoops creatine mono + 2 scoops taurine

Meal 3: post workout
3 scoops whey isolate protein + 1/2 cup cream of rice + 130g banana

Meal 4:
8.5oz chicken + 100g green beans + 75g avocado

Meal 5:
16oz egg whites + 4oz jasmine rice + 1tbsp macadamia nut oil

**Workout**
-hamstrings, calves & traps
S1) machine adductors superset with hip circle squats superset with single leg deadlifts
3 sets, 20/10/10 reps

S2) deadlifts
2 sets, 3/10 reps

S3) seated leg curl
4 sets, 12-15 reps
Last set double drop set

S4) machine adductors
4 sets, 15-20 reps

S5) lying single leg hamstrings curls
3 sets, 10-12 reps

S6) donkey calf raises
4 sets, 15-20 reps

S7) seated single leg calf raises
3 sets, 10-12 reps

S8) bb shrugs
3 sets, 20 reps

**Notes**

Rough day today. Felt a little run down since I woke up. The effects of prep have started to set in some starting last Wednesday. Luckily it’s not every day. And some days it’s fleeting.

Managed to have a good workout tho even feeling out of it. Once I started to get moving and warmed up I just got in my zone focusing at the task at hand. Definitely had to dive a bit deeper into my psyche but it ended up getting the job done. Was surprised at how good of a workout I ended up having. But it’s typically those days where you feel like you don’t have it that end up turning out to be some of the best granted you accept the challenge and push yourself. It’s days like today that help you take a step forward.

Wow!

I never read logs on here because there is never any good ones, until now, maybe I need to look more often

This has to be the most common sense with best practice in BB I have seen in a long time around here

Well done sir!

Wow!

I never read logs on here because there is never any good ones, until now, maybe I need to look more often

This has to be the most common sense with best practice in BB I have seen in a long time around here

Well done sir!

He’s a Surrey Jack ! Bangers logs/build are phenomenal

Max

Wow!

Well done sir!

Thank you bro. I truly appreciate the regards

**Stats**
Weight: 232.1lbs

**Weeks out from show day: 9 weeks

**Gear**
300mg Test E
200mg Tren A
200mg Mast P
2iu Gh
50mg proviron
40mcg Clen

**Diet**
Meal 1:

Intra workout:
32oz Gatorade + 2.5 scoops EAA’s + 2 scoops glutamine + 2 scoops creatine mono + 2 scoops taurine

3 scoops whey isolate protein + 1/2 cup cream of rice + 130g banana

Meal 4:

Meal 5:
16oz egg whites + 4oz jasmine rice + 1tbsp macadamia nut oil

**Workout**
-pump work
S1) cable rope tricep pushdowns superset with lying straight bar cable curls
3 sets, 20-30 reps

S2) cable d handle tricep pushdown (mechanical dropset over to underhand) superset with db alternating hammer curls
3 sets, 20/15-20/16 reps

S3) cable vbar tricep pushdown superset with prime single arm preacher curl
4 sets, 20/12-15 reps

S4) machine standing cable lateral raises (mechanical dropset facing machine to facing away from machine)
3 sets, 20 reps

S5) db around the world lateral raises superset with db y raises
3 sets, 15-20 reps

**Notes**

Feeling a bit more energized today. Drank 3 scoops EAA’s + 2 scoops glutamine between meals 3 & 4 which I think helped push some recovery.

Today is technically my off day but I go into the gym and do some pump work for arms and delts. Using different handles, angles or variations from my usual training days to add extra stimulus while burning some extra calories. I keep a very fast pace usually finishing within a hour. So nothing taxing. Just get the blood moving to feel good.

Also dropped another pound so new prep low of 232.1lbs. Body is very flat right now but striations, lines & vascularity are coming in daily. I’ll let y’all in on something if you already aren’t savvy to it in regards to competing: being stage ready means looking like shit, looking and feeling flat, and low energy. When I say look like shit I mean since your muscles are so flat from cutting they don’t pop like they would if they were full of carbs. Also due to that you’ll look a smidge softer even though your skin is getting thinner as you lean out. The magic happens when you get peeled and then add carbs & fluids in correctly depending on your bodies feedback, then your muscles blow up from pushing all the glycogen back into the body and bringing it to life. That’s what makes the body pop as well as the lines look deeper. If you’re flat you’ll look soft, washed out, shallow lines and almost like you have a film of fluid over your skin.

Sorry for the rant, to summarize that intended tidbit: the road to being peeled is through being flat and feeling like shit.

Yes sir

Max

**Stats**
Weight: 232.1lbs

**Weeks out from show day: 8 weeks

**Gear**
300mg Test E
200mg Tren A
200mg Mast P
2iu Gh
50mg proviron
40mcg Clen

**Diet**
Meal 1:

Intra workout:

3 scoops whey isolate protein + 1/2 cup cream of rice + 75g banana + 50g blueberries + 50g blackberries

Meal 4:

Meal 5:
16oz egg whites + 2 pieces Ezekiel bread + 1tbsp almond butter

**Workout**
-back/rear delts/traps
S1) plate loaded single arm wide grip lat pulldown
2 sets, 10-12 reps

S2) chest supported tbar row
2 sets, 10-12 reps

S3) hammer lat pull over superset with plate loaded mid neutral grip lat pulldown
3 sets, 12-15/15-20 reps

S4) db rear delt swings superset with lying cable upright rows
3 sets, 15-30 reps

S5) cable d handle face pull/open ups superset with cable mid row (pump tempo)
3 sets, 20 reps

S6) db shrugs
4 sets, 8-20 reps

**Notes**

Woke up same weight as yesterday. Looking a little flatter tho and energy was more towards the low side again. But the good side to that is I’m looking leaner by the day. Still managed to get a good workout in. Strength on Tbar rows was a few reps short but not too bad. All in all another step forward towards the goal.

You know it is part of the game! You will fill up like a freak! Knowing your weight did not drop shows you are holding muscle !! Keep it up
giphy.gif

Max

You know it is part of the game! You will fill up like a freak! Knowing your weight did not drop shows you are holding muscle !! Keep it up
giphy.gif

Max

For sure man. I can’t wait until it’s time to fill up and dry out. Still a bit far from that time but it’s gonna be fun when it arrives

Get Shredded!
For sure man. I can’t wait until it’s time to fill up and dry out. Still a bit far from that time but it’s gonna be fun when it arrives

I still have your two week post comp. photo...sick Af! Dry, ripped and full like a bulldozer!! Can’t wait! I am gonna bulk longer, just knowing I can diet down quick being physique. BB takes more time for sure . You have an incredible build .

Max

**Stats**
Weight: 230.2lbs

**Gear**
300mg Test E
200mg Tren A
200mg Mast P
2iu Gh
50mg proviron
40mcg Clen

**Diet**
Meal 1:

Intra workout:

3 scoops whey isolate protein + 1/4 cup cream of rice + 100g banana + 50g blueberries + 50g blackberries

Meal 4:

Meal 5:
16oz egg whites + 1tbsp almond butter

**Workout**
-chest/delts/triceps
S1) bb incline press
3 sets, 6-12 reps

S2) standing plate loaded chest press
4 sets, 12-15 reps

S3) cable cross over flies
4 sets, 15-20 reps

S4) db lateral raise superset with db alt front raises
3 sets, 12-15/10-12 reps

S5) cable ez bar underhand tricep pushdown superset with cable ez bar overhand wide tricep pushdown
3 sets, 12-15 reps

S6) plate loaded dips
1 sets, 25 reps

**Notes**
Had some adjustments made today. Cardio go upped to 35 minutes/450 calories burned 6x week. Also food got dropped again. Carbs got lowered in my post workout meal and carbs were eliminated from my last meal.

Energy has been feeling lower each day but still being able to get good workouts in and recover. Everything is coming together. With these new changes implemented things are going to continue to progress and get me ahead of schedule as intended.

I still have your two week post comp. photo...sick Af! Dry, ripped and full like a bulldozer!! Can’t wait! I am gonna bulk longer, just knowing I can diet down quick being physique. BB takes more time for sure . You have an incredible build .

Max

Thank you man I appreciate that.. and that’s smart. No need to rush into a cut especially if you’re getting a good gains at the moment

Thank you man I appreciate that.. and that’s smart. No need to rush into a cut especially if you’re getting a good gains at the moment

Definitely rolling with it! There are 4 good contests so, I’m down, May do one 10days after the other (depends on how things go & schedule) .

Max Axtion

**Stats**

**Gear**
300mg Test E
200mg Tren A
200mg Mast P
2iu Gh
50mg proviron
40mcg Clen

**Diet**
Meal 1:

Intra workout:

3 scoops whey isolate protein + 1/4 cup cream of rice + 100g banana + 50g blueberries + 50g blackberries

Meal 4:

Meal 5:

**Workout**
-chest/delts/triceps
S1) bb incline press
3 sets, 6-12 reps

S2) standing plate loaded chest press
4 sets, 12-15 reps

S3) cable cross over flies
4 sets, 15-20 reps

S4) db lateral raise superset with db alt front raises
3 sets, 12-15/10-12 reps

S5) cable ez bar underhand tricep pushdown superset with cable ez bar overhand wide tricep pushdown
3 sets, 12-15 reps

S6) plate loaded dips
1 sets, 25 reps

**Notes**
Had some adjustments made today. Cardio go upped to 35 minutes/450 calories burned 6x week. Also food got dropped again. Carbs got lowered in my post workout meal and carbs were eliminated from my last meal.

Energy has been feeling lower each day but still being able to get good workouts in and recover. Everything is coming together. With these new changes implemented things are going to continue to progress and get me ahead of schedule as intended.

I’ll take meal 4! Love the Proviron! It is one I don’t notice all of what it did until I stopped. It is something on board for the duration! I think you got me hooked on that expensive macadamia oil! Lol. That and hazelnut and Avocado oils.

Max

Definitely rolling with it! There are 4 good contests so, I’m down, May do one 10days after the other (depends on how things go & schedule) .

Max Axtion

Right on that’s what’s up man. I’ve found it’s best to do show within 2-6 weeks from one another. Rather then months apart

I’ll take meal 4! Love the Proviron! It is one I don’t notice all of what it did until I stopped. It is something on board for the duration! I think you got me hooked on that expensive macadamia oil! Lol. That and hazelnut and Avocado oils.

Max

Proviron is an unsung hero. Doesn’t get enough credit in my opinion.

And yessir love that Mac oil. One of my favorites healthy fat sources to eat

Right on that’s what’s up man. I’ve found it’s best to do show within 2-6 weeks from one another. Rather then months apart
That is good to hear! It obviously would be hard but, I definitely will be up for the challenge if I do well.
Proviron is an unsung hero. Doesn’t get enough credit in my opinion.

And yessir love that Mac oil. One of my favorites healthy fat sources to eat
So good! My newish rule is: if cruising or blasting testosterone: run provi, it just makes things go smoother w less sides.

Max
#bangerP

**Stats**

**Weeks out from show day: 7 weeks

**Gear**
300mg Test E
200mg Tren A
200mg Mast P
2iu Gh
50mg proviron
40mcg Clen

**Diet**
Meal 1:

Intra workout:

Meal 4:

Meal 5:

**Workout**
-back/rear delts/traps
S1) cable wide mag grip lat pulldown
2 sets, 12-15 reps

S2) bb chest supported rows
2 sets, 10-12 reps

S3) cable wide straight bar lat straight arm pulldowns superset with cable close grip rows
4 sets, 20/12-15 reps

S4) cable rear delt open up face pulls superset with cable lying upright rows
3 sets, 20/15-20 reps

S5) cable mag grip close grip pulldown
2 sets, 12-15 reps

S6) plate loaded shrugs
4 sets, 12-15 reps

**Notes**
This week has been hitting hard. By far the toughest week of prep yet. Energy has been low especially since the food got dropped and cardio went up at the start of this week. However I’ve been getting it done when it counts and making the most out of my cardio, training and posing sessions.

Everything’s still firing on all cylinders and body is getting a little better day by day. Really looking forward to bringing my best in 7 weeks. Until then it’s all about embracing the suck and enjoying the process the best I can. Focusing on the variables I can control to win the day.

Killing it on super low kcals(I know what you eat off season). Must be super drained , just power through! You can always add cals back in when flat , (you know it’s temporary) I love when you inflate up

Max
#bangerP

IML Gear Cream!
Killing it on super low kcals(I know what you eat off season). Must be super drained , just power through! You can always add cals back in when flat , (you know it’s temporary) I love when you inflate up

Max
#bangerP

I’m definitely feeling it bro. Energy goes quickly. Luckily I’m still having good workouts and strength hasn’t dropped below my baseline target.

And hell you and me both. I love when I get to fill up after being flat/depleted. Always look my best once I get fully loaded

I’m definitely feeling it bro. Energy goes quickly. Luckily I’m still having good workouts and strength hasn’t dropped below my baseline target.

And hell you and me both. I love when I get to fill up after being flat/depleted. Always look my best once I get fully loaded

It is so cool, inflate and viens mapping out almost instantly! Curling 15 pounders ! Lol

Max

Here’s a update pic from Wednesday at 230lbs

3fcffea634a396f59da578754f9c54e4.jpg

BangerBeast! . Huge !! Keep up that size and come in tight and full bellies
You got this and the experience so, I have no doubts you will kill it

Max

BangerBeast! . Huge !! Keep up that size and come in tight and full bellies
You got this and the experience so, I have no doubts you will kill it

Max

Thank you bro. Right now the goal is to get peeled. I’ve already cut 35lbs but have been able to retain a lot of my size. At this point my coach and I are not worried about the scale but more so focused on bringing a certain look.

Thank you bro. Right now the goal is to get peeled. I’ve already cut 35lbs but have been able to retain a lot of my size. At this point my coach and I are not worried about the scale but more so focused on bringing a certain look.

Definitely. Scales lie! People and mirrors can show you what u need. Works!!

Max
#bestwishes#goodluck

Damn you sure a big mofo and the progress made is head-spinning. You have a great chance to nail the overall once all finished and show-ready.

Back