Shaq Promotes NATURAL Supplement That REPLACES HRT

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,137

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    557
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,076
    Thanked in
    6,119 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Shaq Promotes NATURAL Supplement That REPLACES HRT

    Shaq Promotes NATURAL Supplement That REPLACES HRT

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  2. #2
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,080

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,881
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,585
    Thanked in
    6,607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It would be quicker to list the things Shaq does *NOT* promote.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,034
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,610
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points
    28811928

    Yup and everything he touches turns to Gold. Not sure if he actually picks good products to put his name with or his name causes the products to be a success. Either/Or it always seems to work out well for him. He’s worth like a kazillion dollars now. Lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    It would be quicker to list the things Shaq does *NOT* promote.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,715
    Thanked in
    9,059 Posts
    Rep Points
    672718388

    I still think Frank help Nugenix become who they are! All from Fenugreek, d-aspartic , form of ZMA; you can make all kinds of claims!

    Yet I get stonewalled for a totally natural supplement I rely on. The FDA bullies people.
    F*** Them. DSHEA act w Orrin Hatch , 1994
    Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, known as DSHEA, which treats supplements ...

    I pay attention to things I wasn’t even around for. Glad my Papa gave me all his favorite music /cult classics/films/ and BB!!

    Max

  5. #5
    Registered User
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,211

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    560
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This wonderful product contains..

    l-lysine
    l-arginine
    NAC
    l-glutamine

    and

    Catnip..

    Interesting.. I'm sure it works well.

  6. #6
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,659
    Thanked in
    4,782 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I still think Frank help Nugenix become who they are! All from Fenugreek, d-aspartic , form of ZMA; you can make all kinds of claims!

    Yet I get stonewalled for a totally natural supplement I rely on. The FDA bullies people.
    F*** Them. DSHEA act w Orrin Hatch , 1994
    Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, known as DSHEA, which treats supplements ...

    I pay attention to things I wasn’t even around for. Glad my Papa gave me all his favorite music /cult classics/films/ and BB!!

    Max
    Funny topic, my wife and I seen this the other day and she told me to watch it, I laughed and immediately looked up the active compounds HAHA..

    and just Saturday I was having this convo in the gym with some guys and going on a LONG winded rant about this act explaining how fucked up it is and how it basically makes it so hard for the little guy to go to the market with just about any sup without the FDA making things hard or impossible for them.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,715
    Thanked in
    9,059 Posts
    Rep Points
    672718388

    Shaq Promotes NATURAL Supplement That REPLACES HRT

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Funny topic, my wife and I seen this the other day and she told me to watch it, I laughed and immediately looked up the active compounds HAHA..

    and just Saturday I was having this convo in the gym with some guys and going on a LONG winded rant about this act explaining how fucked up it is and how it basically makes it so hard for the little guy to go to the market with just about any sup without the FDA making things hard or impossible for them.
    The FDA fees to actually manufacture are outrageous!! So they wonder why the grey market is so popular ...$1mil for fees to run a small; fda approved facility. (Even though they don’t let you say they truly help, lol) I always come back to their required Disclaimer/Warnings.

    It always boggles my mind because the FDA clearly states on all nutritional supplements: “that they do not evaluate any claims Made about any supplement “. Seems they cherry pick what companies they leave alone or attack.
    I saw a top race car in NASCAR w Enzyte on it,
    Lol. They made claims of making your dick grow inches!!
    Crazy eh!? It is on every supplement made. The best you can hope for is - made in an FDA approved facility w Gmp standards . (A lot of companies use cGMP) from overseas.

    Max

  8. #8
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,471

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,429
    Thanked in
    888 Posts
    Rep Points
    1570920082

    All I could think when I read shaq

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  9. #9
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,659
    Thanked in
    4,782 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    The FDA fees to actually manufacture are outrageous!! So they wonder why the grey market is so popular ...$1mil for fees to run a small; fda approved facility. (Even though they don’t let you say they truly help, lol) I always come back to their required Disclaimer/Warnings.

    It always boggles my mind because the FDA clearly states on all nutritional supplements: “that they do not evaluate any claims Made about any supplement “. Seems they cherry pick what companies they leave alone or attack.
    I saw a top race car in NASCAR w Enzyte on it,
    Lol. They made claims of making your dick grow inches!!
    Crazy eh!? It is on every supplement made. The best you can hope for is - made in an FDA approved facility w Gmp standards . (A lot of companies use cGMP) from overseas.

    Max
    man if I didn't know any better I could have sworn it was you in the gym I was speaking with ha!

    That is exactly everything that I was breaking down for these guys, I even explained how a lot of companies are protected that were grandfathered in prior to 1994 but anyone after that has to swing for the fences and they don't stand a prayer. I mean for crying out loud, vitamin water almost didn't make it. People need to have some serious investors that are who's who, if the little man tries to step up to the plate they're going to get knocked off, just like you said all of the costs and fees that they have to keep up with. And this is exactly where and why the underground market has came to surface. The only ones to blame our big pharma and the FDA. There is a love-hate relationship for the FDA, there's a lot that they do do that we need but there's also a lot that they do that is beyond excessive and almost impossible for some people to go to the market.
    People eventually tap out, hopes and dreams have gone out the window a 1000 times over. It's absolutely awful.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,715
    Thanked in
    9,059 Posts
    Rep Points
    672718388

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    man if I didn't know any better I could have sworn it was you in the gym I was speaking with ha!

    That is exactly everything that I was breaking down for these guys, I even explained how a lot of companies are protected that were grandfathered in prior to 1994 but anyone after that has to swing for the fences and they don't stand a prayer. I mean for crying out loud, vitamin water almost didn't make it. People need to have some serious investors that are who's who, if the little man tries to step up to the plate they're going to get knocked off, just like you said all of the costs and fees that they have to keep up with. And this is exactly where and why the underground market has came to surface. The only ones to blame our big pharma and the FDA. There is a love-hate relationship for the FDA, there's a lot that they do do that we need but there's also a lot that they do that is beyond excessive and almost impossible for some people to go to the market.
    People eventually tap out, hopes and dreams have gone out the window a 1000 times over. It's absolutely awful.
    Like the little grocery stores, Custom Shoe/Boot Repair, malls! Lol. They are disappearing in some areas. I go all over the Americas and I have a strong rule!.....I always eat at local, small businesses and avoid any and all chain restaurants(sorry for the workers/members), there are some great ones!) but I can eat those@ home. The nice little trucks, small hole-in-the-walls, the smaller organic/fresh outdoor or indoor market, and of course I try to find whatever place serves the areas specialty. Like New Mexico, I always get Green Chile Cheeseburgers/Red and Green Hatch Chile Covered breakfast burritos.

    You are right! It is a good idea(if you are selling any drink, nutritional supp, food product, skin hair, etc ) to have a decent connection for a good FDA agent to help you navigate as well as a consumer law attorney that has connections to WalMart/Sam’s /Costco/Amazon. I bought the last ISO 93 from Ultimate Nutrition (delicious) as they closed along with thousands. I am getting more and more used to delivery service and that scares me a bit. I am all about free enterprise; just not total domination. I am hopefully going to a cool place in a few months that is basically really cool! I will share if it happens; (up to other family) but I planted a seed! Lol .

    We do have similar thinking on a lot of subjects. Sleep was a huge issue and that part is actually
    getting better than when I was running the gh/3pep mix . I knocked on wood as I am gonna be up forever! Lol

    Max

Similar Threads

  1. Natural Blood Pressure Supplement
    By Anaboliclifer80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-22-2020, 07:20 PM
  2. Questions on Natural vs. Supplement Use
    By Natural Woman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 04:43 PM
  3. Questions on Natural vs. Supplement Use
    By Natural Woman in forum New Members
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  5. Speed in a ‘Natural’ Supplement, Class Claims
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums