• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Minimum dosage for Anavar?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time using Var. Will be using on a Test/EQ cycle (500/500 per week). What’s a decent minimum dosage? I have 200 10mg pills so I was thinking 40mg for 7 weeks or 50mg for 6 weeks?
What would you recommend based on your experiences? Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

Either or. Wont make too much of a difference(saying nicely). Are you going to run your test/Eq for 10wks or ?

Should be quite mild and even if the test was Trt, you would hold less water(other). But 500, is decent. Undecylenate is pretty long acting so once/twice weekly(most break up anyway due to volume but you are
Good luck

Max

Well I have up to a 15 week supply of test/EQ. I know that EQ takes a while to kick in so possibly up to 15 weeks.

At this point in my life, I’m done trying to bulk up. I’m even considering just running test/Anavar if EQ would bulk me up in anyway.

Just get diet/training/supp plan amd execute it w bloods. You will probably come To the conclusion- test:gh therapy is rad!

Max

60mg is the least I would us of Var thats my good dose anyway usually from 60-70mg/day is my sweet spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have real var there’s no need in my opinion to run more than 50mg a day

If you have real var there’s no need in my opinion to run more than 50mg a day
I only ran anavar once but it was from Balkan Pharmaceuticals, a reputable brand. 100 mg ED of their anavar was a lot better than 50 mg.

50 tops if its dosed properly is more than enough. I have ran var numerous times. Huge fan

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I do 50 split up twice a day wakeup and mid day

50 tops if its dosed properly is more than enough. I have ran var numerous times. Huge fan

I do 50 split up twice a day wakeup and mid day

interesting. Which brand are you guys using to feel anavar with only 50 mg dosage per day . maybe my mistake i did it all preworkout and didnt spread it out

I use jp and i usually sweat about an hour after taking it not crazy but like a mini hot flash. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but it happens usually. When im on it i usually only do 4 weeks only used it twice and loved it.
My cycle wasnt crazy just test and anavar also got some anadrol used a few pre workout but haven’t thrown them into cycle.

And just to let you know my blast/cycle was only 400-500 test e week and 50 var a day so maybe elevated sweating could have been from test as well

Thank you all for the recommendations. Based on everyone’s feedback, I think I’m going to go with 50mg/day. It is ZPHC brand and all their stuff has worked great for me so I think their Anavar should work just as well.

First time using Var. Will be using on a Test/EQ cycle (500/500 per week). What’s a decent minimum dosage? I have 200 10mg pills so I was thinking 40mg for 7 weeks or 50mg for 6 weeks?

Thanks in advance!

Real anavar works amazing and dont need to dose so high , at 30mg per day real anavar will blow you away with crazy strength

Thanks in advance!

Miminum dose for what goal?

what are you doing after this cycle? staying on test?

If your staying on test imo its better just to spread the var out, taking just 30mg a day would be plenty. If your stuck on 12 weeks and aren't going to take anavar again then just take as many as you can fit per day in the twelve weeks as long as it isn't over 75-100mg cause after that its just kind of a waste. 50mg is the typical dose someone might do for bodybuilding, I like the higher doses for strength.

interesting. Which brand are you guys using to feel anavar with only 50 mg dosage per day . maybe my mistake i did it all preworkout and didnt spread it out
The last few years I ran gorilla var. I dosed it all at one time. I've ran var numerous times from a few labs and 50 is tops for me.

Last edited:
Var in US is 2.5 mg pill. In the 80s you took 4 a day. A bottle lasted you 25 days. If you took 50 mgs of it it would of last you 2 days. Docs prescribed it all the time. He would never give you that much and the shit worked. I don't get it what's different.

I use jp and i usually sweat about an hour after taking it not crazy but like a mini hot flash. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but it happens usually. When I'm on it i usually only do 4 weeks only used it twice and loved it.
My cycle wasn't crazy just test and Anavar also got some anadrol used a few pre workout but haven’t thrown them into cycle.

And just to let you know my blast/cycle was only 400-500 test e week and 50 var a day so maybe elevated sweating could have been from test as well

Var is known to cause sweating as, it lowers TBG allowing for more unbound T3 (same concept of Mast v SHBG). Also Var increases the T3/4 ratio in favor of T4 conversion to active T3 (T4 must be converted to T3 before its useful).

Yes, test causes mild sweats, but taking Var is like taking exogenous T3 for fat burning except the T3 is endogenous!

I've tried good Var but only Var that made me happy with 50mg was JuicePals.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Sorry to jump on your thread, but has anyone ever seen var dosed at 50mg per pill? I've normally seen it at 10mg/ea but have a local trying to sell some at 50mg/ea. Just wondering if it's possible to be legitimate.

Sorry to jump on your thread, but has anyone ever seen var dosed at 50mg per pill? I've normally seen it at 10mg/ea but have a local trying to sell some at 50mg/ea. Just wondering if it's possible to be legitimate.
Juice Pal sells 50mg tabs HPLC tested at 56.26 mg/tab.

I have tried another who had 50 mg caps it was legit too. Its out there, I prefer the JP tabs as I use a pill cutter to cut in half take 25 mg am/pm.

Only reason I was asking is I planned to take 50mg/daily, but 50mg tabs won't work for my wife that will only take 10mg/daily.

Only reason I was asking is I planned to take 50mg/daily, but 50mg tabs won't work for my wife that will only take 10mg/daily.
Well, I'm no rep for JP but I like their service. JP has 10/25/50 mg tabs of Var. I've had nothing but prompt professional service from them.

Jp 10mg anavar tabs would be perfect for your wife!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

50mg is a common dose that and 10mg tabs which are liked by women who tend to stick around the 10mg range.

I believe that running a lower dose for an extended amount of time does me way better than a heavy short dose.
Personally I would benefit more from a longer amount of time. My vote is to extend it.

40-60mg that's going from the low end to the high end anything less than that in my opinion is not worth it and anything more than that is overkill.. I ran it much higher than that and all I got out of it was excessive back pumps.

50 mg daily with 300mg test has been working great so far. Almost 4 weeks in on a calorie deficit and strength has held steady, even gone up on a few lifts. Cosmetic look is good too.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I love anavar I wanna say it's my favorite oral. 50mg gave me awesome results. Personally I don't think I'd go lower than that.

Back