• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st bodybuilding show

Lcthomas

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My GF talked me into doing a contest with only 4 weeks to prep. No where near enough time. This will be my 1st contest. I will be competing in classic in physique. Will not be a sanctions show.
Was able to drop 15 lbs in just 2 1/2 weeks.
I had been crushing on 250 GC test E a week.
I upped my test to 500 mg a week
Had EQ so I put it at 400 mg a week
Tren A 25 mg daily
Oral Winstrol 50 daily
Also take Adderall or vyvanse for energy and Appetite control.

b14aec1668f450ae4bfca1b391f43395.jpg

Fat me at 220 3 weeks ago

332bf97337a56276e27c35e6fdff19df.jpg

Me now at 204. Hoping to get around 195 for the contest on the 10th. 8 more days. Should be able to get halve way there with water weight alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Be safe and smart my brother.

Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Impressive! Good luck man

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. Can’t wait for this to be over. Constantly hungry and can’t sleep. Just went shopping for a swimsuit for men’s physique. Still can’t believe I’m doing physique. I’ve always made fun of them.

d35e36b3334114dc30a67b6de6547477.jpg

Thanks. Can’t wait for this to be over. Constantly hungry and can’t sleep. Just went shopping for a swimsuit for men’s physique. Still can’t believe I’m doing physique. I’ve always made fun of them.

d35e36b3334114dc30a67b6de6547477.jpg

I've torn so many muscles and had so many surgeries and set backs, Im right there with you.

No shame in physique. It's still competing against yourself at the very least and getting in better shape.

Physique still looks way way better then the Majority of Americans.

I have several clients who are well known Pros actually. And the shape they are in is no joke at all.

I used to hate crossfit, speaking of hating things, but then I saw alot of people benefit from it, and so I just let it be. Granted you are going to get hurt constantly. But you also do in Strongman.

121557275_336479780959632_8865925100265868492_n.jpg

Are you prepping yourself or do you have a coach?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I drank the CrossFit kool-Aid and ended up hurting myself and eventually quitting. The one thing I loved about CrossFit is you did not have to think. You showed up, they told you what to do and you did it. Hopefully without hurting yourself. Now I’ve been using the Chris Bumstead app. You pay $8 a month and he will tell you want to do. With many different workout plans. I’ve been doing his off season Olympia program. Hell of a lot cheaper than CrossFit.

Since I only had 3 weeks to prep and I did not think I was going to drop the weight this fast, I just did it myself. I like the look I have now. So after this show I’m going to try a little self control and hopefully keep myself at a lean 210. Going to let my body rest a month or two from the drugs and might see about finding me a couch that can properly get myself ready for a show maybe at the end of summer.

9d964f79c34dbfc1e99b1200ee789b73.jpg

This is the show I’ve signed up for. I set the bar kind of low for myself. Just don’t embarrass yourself. I was told it would be a mixed bag of people. Some in great shape and some you wonder if they have ever stepped foot in a gym.

IML Gear Cream!
My brother....do you really need the heavy stimulants for energy and appetite control? Using AAS puts stress on the organs as it is. I would much rather see you use some coffee. My two cents.

My GF talked me into doing a contest with only 4 weeks to prep. No where near enough time. This will be my 1st contest. I will be competing in classic in physique. Will not be a sanctions show.
Was able to drop 15 lbs in just 2 1/2 weeks.
I had been crushing on 250 GC test E a week.
I upped my test to 500 mg a week
Had EQ so I put it at 400 mg a week
Tren A 25 mg daily
Oral Winstrol 50 daily
Also take Adderall or vyvanse for energy and Appetite control.

b14aec1668f450ae4bfca1b391f43395.jpg

Fat me at 220 3 weeks ago

332bf97337a56276e27c35e6fdff19df.jpg

Me now at 204. Hoping to get around 195 for the contest on the 10th. 8 more days. Should be able to get halve way there with water weight alone.

I actually have a script for the Adderall. It’s for 30 mgs. I get drug tested for it. If it’s not in my system the dr will stop prescribing it. I break it up and only do a 1/4 of the pill a day. I’m in nursing school. It really does help with focus.

Update
Got first in men’s open
2nd in men’s classic
2nd in men’s physique

Not bad for my 1st show. I think if I had spent more time practicing posing I could have taken 1st in men’s classic.
1f7371902010115356c731b1c787d1de.jpg

3d4d29d8f6bbe5f25106dededf5aa226.jpg

Update
Got first in men’s open
2nd in men’s classic
2nd in men’s physique

Not bad for my 1st show. I think if I had spent more time practicing posing I could have taken 1st in men’s classic.

Congrats bro! Nice stage shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outstanding job and physique!!

Update
Got first in men’s open
2nd in men’s classic
2nd in men’s physique

So Badass! Congratulations

Definitely came in looking great!!

Max

looking thick,solid,tight keep us updated on your 2021 progress lol

in all seriousness good shit bro

I definitely want to do another show but I don’t think any time soon. Going to lay off the supplements except for low TRT dose of test for a couple of months. Next time I want to get a coach. Pretty much did everything on my own this time. Watched a lot of Chris Bumstead prep videos and pretty much just copied his diet. I was extremely nervous leading up to the show. Never seen a local shows. I thought everyone would look like the people in the Arnold classic and other YouTube videos I watched. I was way off. There were a couple of competitors that were big and in good shape, hence the reason why I got second in classic and physique, but most looked like the average gym goer. There was only one person bigger than me but he was way out of shape. Many of the people that did not even place compete or have plans to compete in NPC shows. I guess I have body dysmorphia. I see flaws when I look in the mirror. Not a big bodybuilder.
Thanks for the praise and encouragements.

Get Shredded!
Good job bro. That's a good look for you.

Update
Got first in men’s open
2nd in men’s classic
2nd in men’s physique

Good move. Take a step back and evaluate the whole process. Come back stronger.

I definitely want to do another show but I don’t think any time soon. Going to lay off the supplements except for low TRT dose of test for a couple of months. Next time I want to get a coach. Pretty much did everything on my own this time. Watched a lot of Chris Bumstead prep videos and pretty much just copied his diet. I was extremely nervous leading up to the show. Never seen a local shows. I thought everyone would look like the people in the Arnold classic and other YouTube videos I watched. I was way off. There were a couple of competitors that were big and in good shape, hence the reason why I got second in classic and physique, but most looked like the average gym goer. There was only one person bigger than me but he was way out of shape. Many of the people that did not even place compete or have plans to compete in NPC shows. I guess I have body dysmorphia. I see flaws when I look in the mirror. Not a big bodybuilder.
Thanks for the praise and encouragements.

Back