• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z Euro-Pharmacies Injectable D-bol Log

HeavyMetalMadMan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m running a 30 day log for the EP Goldline injectable Dbol. I will be using 50mg per day. I have fell off over the past couple months with my regular workout routine. I am excited to get back to hitting it hard and am excited to see what this product can do. The only other compound I am currently taking is 250mg per week of Test E. I will be switching over to Test Und. in the near future. The product arrived today and the packaging was discreet and secure. The oil is very thin. I injected 1 ml 6 hours ago and so far pip free. In the pictures below, as you can tell, I don’t have a pump going and am fresh off of work. I am currently 5’10 204 pounds. I will update any necessary information and will post after pictures. I haven’t posted a log in a long time ,and was excited just to get it up and started so iif I’m leaving anything out that you would like to know, just ask!

Attachments

• 74E97054-B9E3-46A4-872E-26AD9BC52582.jpeg
    74E97054-B9E3-46A4-872E-26AD9BC52582.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • 3B6971AD-F03D-4319-AE40-E8D8AB11B244.jpeg
    3B6971AD-F03D-4319-AE40-E8D8AB11B244.jpeg
    494.6 KB · Views: 24
  • A9397965-C6BB-4A64-A243-A71BBA70C677.jpeg
    A9397965-C6BB-4A64-A243-A71BBA70C677.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 23
  • A3819718-553E-4592-8E22-245B44EA8C36.jpeg
    A3819718-553E-4592-8E22-245B44EA8C36.jpeg
    565.3 KB · Views: 22
HeavyM it’s your time brother!! Let’s see what it does for ya bro.

Following, I am interested in this one. I hopefully will be running the inj drol soon from EP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im interested in this as well, I picked up a couple bottles myself.

6th day in today. Wanted to give it some time at 50mg/day to get adjusted and give an honest first assessment. This stuff is smooth and pip free. Was nervous about pinning everyday if pip occurred but literally pain free. Whatever carrier oil is used it’s next to water consistency. I weighed in this morning at 209lbs so almost a pound a day gained so far. I have upped my calorie intake and am back to a gallon of water a day(recently fell off). Overall feel really good but where I have noticed the biggest difference is in strength gain. I feel fuller as well. I am keeping an eye on estrogen symptoms because I had a little aggression episode a couple days ago but that also may have been circumstantial..time will tell. I have Alex and Nolvadex on hand. Getting back into my regular workout routine with Thursdays and Sundays as off days. Really optimistic about the quality and strength of this product. Looking forward to seeing what the next couple days bring.

IML Gear Cream!
6th day in today. Wanted to give it some time at 50mg/day to get adjusted and give an honest first assessment. This stuff is smooth and pip free. Was nervous about pinning everyday if pip occurred but literally pain free. Whatever carrier oil is used it’s next to water consistency. I weighed in this morning at 209lbs so almost a pound a day gained so far. I have upped my calorie intake and am back to a gallon of water a day(recently fell off). Overall feel really good but where I have noticed the biggest difference is in strength gain. I feel fuller as well. I am keeping an eye on estrogen symptoms because I had a little aggression episode a couple days ago but that also may have been circumstantial..time will tell. I have Alex and Nolvadex on hand. Getting back into my regular workout routine with Thursdays and Sundays as off days. Really optimistic about the quality and strength of this product. Looking forward to seeing what the next couple days bring.
Please respond to your log.

If not I'll consider this reverse scamming and you'll be getting a time out.

I’m sorry guys the aggression has been too much. Definitely not reverse scamming, I will pay for the two vials that were sent right now. I didn’t know if it was caused by the product and didn’t want to update until I knew so I’ve tried a few different things. First lowered to 1/2ml per day and didn’t get any better after a week. So I stopped completely and it’s subsided to almost nothing over the last almost week now. I have ran Dbol in the past and this has never been a side. I always felt great mentally, strong and ate like a horse. With this I feel strong, appetite pretty high but I am severely irritated and want to beat the shit out of someone for the littlest thing. I don’t know if it’s because it’s injectable or what but def seams to be caused by this after stopping it. I’m up 8lbs total since the start and strength def increased But feel like I’m on high dosed Tren. I am pretty sure it’s just me and don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea of the product but it’s just not for me. Whatever needs to happen from here someone reach out to me and let me know. I tried my best, I apologize for it not working out.

Back