• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blackroids?

lavuelta6316

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have experience with blackroids
I got some Odin labs cyp from them. Still waiting on labs. According to what seems to be Odin website its a good supplier. Just looking for anyone else feedback.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Anyone have experience with blackroids
I got some Odin labs cyp from them. Still waiting on labs. According to what seems to be Odin website its a good supplier. Just looking for anyone else feedback.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Until I recently posted in the forum regarding Dragon-pharma bunk gear, I've personally NEVER heard of them. Thefe are plenty of sources that resell gear- Beligas, Odin, Bayer, and a few other trustworthy sources. If it's true Odin then you're good from everything I've read. Personally I've never ordered directly not.feom them, but feedback would dictate that Odin is solid.

As for this 'Black Roids (Matter)' source, until I called out an unknown source regarding orals, I didn't even know this source existed. That was 3 days ago. There are quality sponsors on ASF that also supply Odin if you need a comparison or better source. Always check ya references my brother. Trust your gut OR PM a brother

Seems like there are a lot of new sources popping up here lately. It will be interesting to see what's legit.

Thank you guys for this lovely words, very appreciate that
Exactly we are new source inside this game
We are open just 4 months ago and look how many peoples talking about US
We are on many forums too
You can check our footer on Blackroids
If you need anything contact me or contact the support directly
Thanks

These guys are legit.. I can vouch for them!

If vision gives his stamp of approval the source must be top notch.... but I'm still very hesitant on new sources.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

My thoughts as well. I was hesitant because frankly their website looks janky as hell (I'm being honest here).
If Vision says they're good to go, they're gtg.

My thoughts as well. I was hesitant because frankly their website looks janky as hell (I'm being honest here).

Yes It’s different. First choose the currency at top of the page then scroll down and you choose your country then on menu click on brands and there find a warehouse that’s close to you and go from there.
They carry some good brands and the ecosystem is very nice. They offer discounts for first time customers, referral program, cash back, weekly sales and other great promos. My experience was effortless as in very easy and fast!

IML Gear Cream!

Well I stand corrected on the website comment I made.
I visited the blackroids site again and it looks alot better now. Didn't look so hot when it first went up.
Dragon is good. Some of the best asian imo. Great results with dragon.
Maha is good. Same raws as dragon and usually alot cheaper.
It would be sweet if they started carrying maha.
I'll put in a test order soon and post results.

Nice td bro bro.

Personally I would only buy from a sponsor that has been around longer with testing done by them and from customers. Like sponsors that have proven themselves like Gear Church and JuicePal.

Rock On

Get Shredded!
Damn I was never at Meso but I clicked that link and those dudes are nasty towards sources. Lol I don’t think I source there at all even if I was legit just because of the hazing to get in. Sheeesh. LMAO

Primo tested as 86g test prop

I may be late to the party on this.. but I have these 2 vials of Odin..(DID NOT GET FROM BLACKROIDS) both have the same lot number and expiration date but 1 is supposed to be Tren E and 1 Test E. I don’t plan on running these anytime soon but just curious if this had been addressed why the fine print says Test E... I understand if it was a printing issue, but why the same lot number and expiration date?? AGAIN I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS FROM BLACKROIDS, just thought I had a better chance of getting a response on this active thread.
864D0E8E-A060-4631-8942-F9D1CDB246D0.jpegF71B828F-0666-4FB1-BEDB-59C8333C29FB.jpeg

I may be late to the party on this.. but I have these 2 vials of Odin..(DID NOT GET FROM BLACKROIDS) both have the same lot number and expiration date but 1 is supposed to be Tren E and 1 Test E. I don’t plan on running these anytime soon but just curious if this had been addressed why the fine print says Test E... I understand if it was a printing issue, but why the same lot number and expiration date?? AGAIN I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS FROM BLACKROIDS, just thought I had a better chance of getting a response on this active thread.
View attachment 60158View attachment 60159
That’s a bad sign in my experience unless it’s a small ugl . From what I’ve seen everyone and there mama is carrying Odin and I haven’t seen any testing on the brand yet. A lot of bigger brands are more having fakes and lot numbers are all the same

After searching Meso I would avoid blackroids. Too many unanswered questions and bad lab reports they haven’t responded to. Not a good start.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/blackroids-com.134404478/post-2755007

Rock On

They bash sponsors right off the rip on that site bro. I’m sorry but they are a joke over there. Black roids seems to be a reseller of other labs. So if they are given under dosed gear or the wrong stuff it’s not entirely their fault and will have to deal with it accordingly going forward. I skimmed through alittle of your link and all I saw was complete idiots bashing. Maybe screenshot or post a direct link.
Not trying to say your wrong at all here bro I truly appreciate you trying to help the community so please don’t take it in a bad way my man.

They bash sponsors right off the rip on that site bro. I’m sorry but they are a joke over there. Black roids seems to be a reseller of other labs. So if they are given under dosed gear or the wrong stuff it’s not entirely their fault and will have to deal with it accordingly going forward. I skimmed through alittle of your link and all I saw was complete idiots bashing. Maybe screenshot or post a direct link.
Not trying to say your wrong at all here bro I truly appreciate you trying to help the community so please don’t take it in a bad way my man.
Reselling is a risky move imo.

Thank you guys for this lovely words, very appreciate that
Exactly we are new source inside this game
We are open just 4 months ago and look how many peoples talking about US
We are on many forums too
You can check our footer on Blackroids
If you need anything contact me or contact the support directly
Thanks
Mike can a brother get a list from you guys thanks on advance

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree they are crazy on new sellers over on Meso. But they also got rules for new sellers that new sellers like blackroids rarely abide by before starting a post there. Even after over 100 posts blackroids still didn’t provide what was required and still trying to promote without replying with what’s required to be considered a legit source over there.

I only use meso and other forums to try to get a more unbiased opinion on sources.

Rock On

I agree with that 100% because then you don’t have the same level of quality control.
Exactly and you are putting your reputation at risk. Only takes a few bad reviews to ruin a sources reputation.

Back