• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blackroids?

IML Gear Cream!
We are expanding, Blackroids looking for a redactor

You have knowledge in the AAS game, substances, effects, how to use, a good written expression, understand the meaning of the keywords for the SEO in the writing of content etc ...

Contact us

https://blackroids.com/

Attachments

• Redactor-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    Redactor-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 135
I definitely had a wonderful experience. I might jump on the sale again.

Attachments

• euro-pharma-50%-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    euro-pharma-50%-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 111
Been running Odens cut blend now for 2 weeks . Ordered easy came fast . I’ll be running bloods in 2 weeks . Running 300 mgs a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been running Odens cut blend now for 2 weeks . Ordered easy came fast . I’ll be running bloods in 2 weeks . Running 300 mgs a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok bro
Nice
I sent you PM
Let me know
Thank you

Just ordered some hilma primo and hilma Parabolon. Looking forward to running this next cycle. Test (different source), Parabolon, primo and hgh (ironlion orange tops)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just ordered some hilma primo and hilma Parabolon. Looking forward to running this next cycle. Test (different source), Parabolon, primo and hgh (ironlion orange tops)

Oh shit! Para/Primo/Gh is a Max Fav all time along with Test Iso-prop!! Omg ! Sick Sherk!
Hilma

Max

Oh shit! Para/Primo/Gh is a Max Fav all time along with Test Iso-prop!! Omg ! Sick Sherk!
Hilma

Max

It’s my top #1 cycle as well. I’ve never used Hilma, so I’m interested to try the brand

Thanks bro for give us a try
Let me know if everything alright
Team Blackroids

Get Shredded!
Guys,
6 days left for enjoy the 50% OFF entire shop

Last edited:
Warehouses US domestic on Blackroids

Come enjoy our warehouses US domestic : https://blackroids.com/?currency=USD&filter_cat_list_2=252|258|930

Beligas 20% OFF : https://blackroids.com/product-category/usa-2/

Odin 20% OFF : https://blackroids.com/product-category/usa-3/

Aslan Pharma 30% OFF : https://blackroids.com/product-category/usa-4/

And also MORE PROMO ONLY for Aslan Pharma Brand:

Buy 5 products (same or not) and get 1 Boldenone for FREE

Buy 5 same products and get 1 more for FREE (+1 Boldenone)

This free product (s) will be automatically add inside your order.
This PROMO its available only for one month.

Attachments

• Beligas-20%-off-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    Beligas-20%-off-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 19
  • ODIN-20%-off-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    ODIN-20%-off-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 23
  • index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 19
These guys came through for me twice. Ordered some Euro Pharma test cyp and Odin orals (provi and winnie). Communication was smooth and the 50% off was in addition to 20% cash back on future orders. At this price these orders were a steal.

[h=1]IMPORTANT: We are changing domain name and email address![/h]

Dear customers,
our domain blackroids.com has been flagged by ICANN and will be locked from July 22, so both our WEBSITE and our EMAIL ADDRESS (support@blackroids.com) may STOP WORKING very soon.

Thanks to this email for reported us to ICANN : thedeveloper@tutanota.com
We are working on transferring it all on a new independent domain but the transfer takes longer than expected, and can take from 3 to 7 days.
That's why FROM NOW and until we notify you the new domain name, please contact us ONLY on: blackroids@protonmail.com
As soon as our new domain is ready, we will keep you informed through blackroids@protonmail.com and on all the forums where we are already active, EXCLUSIVELY in BLACKROIDS dedicated sections/threads.
To avoid any fake website or email trying to steal your account or to say anything in our name, DO NOT TRUST any other email than blackroids@protonmail.com, or any information on the forums that is not from Mike 666 or from the admin of BLACKROIDS dedicated threads on every forum we have been on since a while.
Be sure we are keeping all your account data safe, including your virtual wallet and credentials, so nothing else than the domain name will change once back online.
All already paid orders will be managed offline and this issue will not affect any previous order. You can track your order's shipping on 17track.net and using the tracking number your received by email.
We are really sorry for that issue and we sincerely thank you for understanding.
We will be back very soon!
Best Regards,
Blackroids Team

Back