Gear Church

Boys...we're in trouble now.....our country is headed down fast!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,384 Posts
    Rep Points

Boys...we're in trouble now.....our country is headed down fast!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,601 Posts
    Rep Points

Mental health issues are an excluding factor in the Military. Obesity, many other legitimate issues, AGE may deny you entrance into the Military.

Gender Disorder is an Axis Disorder in Psychiatry, it is a medically recognized psychological issue

1+1=3 in the Biden Administration

Biden's Admin in 2 month have effectively shown how much they and the globalist can and will fuck up America.

That is the gift they are giving us. The democrats are silent... Accepting their failure. Hiding their heads in the sand like a Camel.

Everything they do is Anti American... Only a fool can't see it.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 03-31-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

All the Drill Instructors
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E9A3E1C3-B6A1-484E-9742-6A25602F77FB.gif  
    ďMove over for a damage caseĒ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

We are in trouble!!!! Biden is merely a puppet for the globalists scum who want to ruin everything we stand for...the world is laughing at Us and Iím sick of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,811 Posts
    Rep Points

How many trannies are actually gonna sign up? Hopefully they are drafted. Front line seems a good place for them. Distract the enemy while the real soldiers sneak in.

how many trannies will get dishonorable discharge after they realize what they got themselves into?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Question for my tranny friends here.. I meant bodybuilders..
    How do bb and tranny differ in the means of body dismorphia. Not being a dick. Genuine question. Same mental illness just diff end of spectrum.? U want pecs. Not Tits?
    But seriously. Is it similar but to a different extent..
    I mean the goal is to change your physical appearance to suit your mental vision of what's proper for who u feel you ought to or want to look like.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    How do bb and tranny differ in the means of body dismorphia. Not being a dick. Genuine question. Same mental illness just diff end of spectrum.? U want pecs. Not Tits?
    I mean the goal is to change your physical appearance to suit your mental vision of what's proper for who u feel you ought to or want to look like.

Bro I want to look and be a beast ... I donít want to be a chick......big difference just saying

NOT THE SANE THING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Bro I want to look and be a beast ... I donít want to be a chick......big difference just saying

NOT THE SANE THING

Once u get jacked there's no turning back. R u double sure u wanna keep that peepee dangling
    Lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Bobybuilding builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an understanding that suffering is required for improvement. These aspects of bodybuilding prepare the person for life since all of these characteristics that are built in the sport are necessary for success in life. Declaring oneself the opposite gender, regardless of the motivation, offers none of these qualities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Bobybuilding builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an understanding that suffering is required for improvement. These aspects of bodybuilding prepare the person for life since all of these characteristics that are built in the sport are necessary for success in life. Declaring oneself the opposite gender, regardless of the motivation, offers none of these qualities.
    Well said brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,514 Posts
    Rep Points

So will the women trannies who identify as men have to pass the men's PRT (fitness) tests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    709 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Mental health issues are an excluding factor in the Military. Obesity, many other legitimate issues, AGE may deny you entrance into the Military.

Gender Disorder is an Axis Disorder in Psychiatry, it is a medically recognized psychological issue

1+1=3 in the Biden Administration

Biden's Admin in 2 month have effectively shown how much they and the globalist can and will fuck up America.

That is the gift they are giving us. The democrats are silent... Accepting their failure. Hiding their heads in the sand like a Camel.

Everything they do is Anti American... Only a fool can't see it.
    Thatís the thing, I donít think they see this as failure, this is what they want.

Couldnít agree more they they are the anti America party, Iíve been saying it for years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Once u get jacked there's no turning back. R u double sure u wanna keep that peepee dangling
    Lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

Joining the Military builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an uderstanding that suffering is required for improvement.....

body building maybe*** gets u a plastic trophy and for some a sponsor, but other than that it is one of the biggest mental health issues in the world propogated by social media, tv, and all the rich with enough money to change their bodies while not working a single muscle....

Being a trannie, or cutten ones wee wee off to invert it to a hole so another wee wee can be stuffed in past fake plastic beef curtains.... Now that takes some balls... Errrr i mean they had some at one point....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Joining the Military builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an uderstanding that suffering is required for improvement.....

body building maybe*** gets u a plastic trophy and for some a sponsor, but other than that it is one of the biggest mental health issues in the world propogated by social media, tv, and all the rich with enough money to change their bodies while not working a single muscle....

Being a trannie, or cutten ones wee wee off to invert it to a hole so another wee wee can be stuffed in past fake plastic beef curtains.... Now that takes some balls... Errrr i mean they had some at one point....

Joining the Military builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an uderstanding that suffering is required for improvement.....NOW THAT prepares u for life not bodybuilding not at all...

body building causes u to really be vain, care about yourself more than others, creates a truly selfish person, and all in the name of vanity and self seeking gratification....

It sometimes maybe*** gets u a plastic trophy and for some a sponsor, but other than that it is one of the biggest mental health issues in the world propogated by selfishness, vanity, social media, tv, and all the rich with enough money to change their bodies while not working a single muscle....