• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Boys...we're in trouble now.....our country is headed down fast!

IML Gear Cream!
True, but I mean anyone planning to leave of course following process?

Well that's the problem. Lots of guys "say they are going to do something." And don't later. Kinda like politicians.

I will wager that these tranny troops will be nothing more than publicity stunts and cannon fodder. Prove me wrong.

True, but I mean anyone planning to leave of course following process?

I just pretty much laid out how it'll most likely play out. If you're looking for someone to come out and say "I know people who plan on leaving the military" so you can consider that evidence, then sure, I know people who are planning on leaving the military and no young kids I know want to sign up anymore.

That's not evidence though, because you have no way of knowing whether I'm lying or not.

I just pretty much laid out how it'll most likely play out. If you're looking for someone to come out and say "I know people who plan on leaving the military" so you can consider that evidence, then sure, I know people who are planning on leaving the military and no young kids I know want to sign up anymore.

That's not evidence though, because you have no way of knowing whether I'm lying or not.

He will never get it. What American in their right mind would support an anti American agenda?? He’s like 60 and still hasn’t figured it out.

We are in trouble!!!! Biden is merely a puppet for the globalists scum who want to ruin everything we stand for...the world is laughing at Us and I’m sick of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree 100%. We are watching globalists destroy our nation.

Back