• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wesley + Poundstone

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Heres an older video (2008).

We were interviewed and filmed and photographed in Muscular Development Magazine and online.

The YOKE ake the apparatus you see Derek running with in the beginning photo was 900+ lbs and he bought it from IFSA

We literally trained in the back of a gym in the ghetto. Crackheads and heroin needles all around, but rest assured no one would dare come within 100 feet of our sessions when we were there to smoke crack or shoot heroin. And for good reason, Poundstone was 350+lbs with abs and deadlifting 800x10, benching at least 500x10 even though he barely bench pressed/

I was out of breathe. Foolishly they interviewed me seconds after I did a yoke with 700lbs. So I couldn't breathe and they were asking me questions. I think I weighed maybe 230lbs here, and Im 5'8" and had a 12 pack here. This was probably a few years after I retired from bodybuilding but I still had a bodybuilding frame to me.

Which is why I got hurt alot initially. Bodyfat is necessary when you are handling massive weights and momentum. 3% bodyfat doesn't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS1gG-UA_pI

You and Derek must been a damn good killer team...respect!

That mean streak really is insane LOL.

Holy shit bro! That's fucking awesome!! Why do you think no one messed with you guys? Lmfao!! Thank you for sharing that bro, seriously awesome 💪

You and Derek must been a damn good killer team...respect!

That mean streak really is insane LOL.

We had a crew of over 30+ athletes. We have more Pro Strongman in our crew then any other crew ever has in the USA.

We also had several powerlifters and US Olympic Lifters and we shared our expertise.

As the sole bodybuilder and street Endo, I was responsible for supp protocols and many strongman wanted abs. That was the big secret. If you ever see some really tan WSM guys know they are on my MT2 protocols LOL.

I was one of the smallest and weakest guys in the crew and even I had a 500lb bench press. Which is why in the world of Strength and Bodybuilding I know I am no one. WHen you train with guys deadlifting 1,000 lbs, benching 600, military pressing 405 for reps or Derek Curling 100s per hand, you have zero chance to get an ego.

I enjoyed my time w the crew and it led to me having a job with the Worlds Strongest Man. As the event coordinator and eventually a judge. Also worked for Europa.

I had a good run.

Thanks to everyone for checking the video out :)

One Word: SICK!

Max

We had a crew of over 30+ athletes. We have more Pro Strongman in our crew then any other crew ever has in the USA.

We also had several powerlifters and US Olympic Lifters and we shared our expertise.

As the sole bodybuilder and street Endo, I was responsible for supp protocols and many strongman wanted abs. That was the big secret. If you ever see some really tan WSM guys know they are on my MT2 protocols LOL.

I was one of the smallest and weakest guys in the crew and even I had a 500lb bench press. Which is why in the world of Strength and Bodybuilding I know I am no one. WHen you train with guys deadlifting 1,000 lbs, benching 600, military pressing 405 for reps or Derek Curling 100s per hand, you have zero chance to get an ego.

I enjoyed my time w the crew and it led to me having a job with the Worlds Strongest Man. As the event coordinator and eventually a judge. Also worked for Europa.

I had a good run.

You sure learned alot from being the small guy among freaks. Getting to be a judge as well is an honor no doubt!

Even back in the day when I happened to meet Derek and you (albeit briefly) I have a lot of respect for him and you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the video... awesome !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a good run.

Just got MT2 and it looks like crack (didn't know I had to reconstitute it)
How much basic stero water do I add and what should dosage be/ how often?
Thanks Wes

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Awesome Wes! I personally can’t watch any old videos of me in my “old days” but more power to ya if you can cause it’s crazy to see yourself then and now. Cool stuff man. Thank you!

IML Gear Cream!
You got me watching all the old and new on ESPN2 strongman competitions. Even though I dont powerlift; they are so entertaining and Intense!! I like that Olympics type feeling and seeing how other countries match up with Americas. Anything to do with fitness gets my attention; CrossFit is great to watch even though I dont exactly train that style; the girls help.

Max

Just got MT2 and it looks like crack (didn't know I had to reconstitute it)
How much basic stero water do I add and what should dosage be/ how often?
Thanks Wes

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Recons is 10mgs

Hey man yeah we mix it with 2cc of bac water so then each 10dash on the slin pin is 500mcgs. We do 2-300mcgs max e3d or e4d.

So for sale of ease u can just draw to the "5" and have 250mcgs. Maybe try e3d. And inject before bed bc it can make u super red and flush. Even nausea the first few shots but those subside.

Increased erections too.

But yeah I'd tan 2-3x per week if u can. For 5-10mins max.

But u don't have to tan. It works anyways. If u don't go tanning expect to see some color change in 2-4 weeks.

If u start to see brown spots, like moles then dial the dose down. Once I accidentally did my math wrong and injected 1000mcgs. I woke up the next day w like 50 brown spots on my face like I had freckles. I was laughing , looked crazy. Took 2 days and it went away.

Back