• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon witchcraft?

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I tried countless types of test but never tried sustanon untill I tried GC sustanon. I was taking 300MG per week. Ive been off GC sustanon for maybe like 8 weeks now and am running Enanthate+CYP+propionate right now. I just felt really great high test feeling all the time with the sustanon, I figured it was just the prop in it cause it gave me that feel before but now that I switched to prop its gone. I am even on MORE test now, I am on 500MG. So what is this witchcraft sustanon bestowed upon me? the phenyl prop maybe? or the ISO? Anyone else have this experience? Do I really have to put all my pharma test in a lockbox somewhere in the caymen islands and just order gallons of gc sustanon?

500mg of sustanon was the first cycle I ever tried. Now 30 years later it is still my favorite test hands down! So much better than the test cyp my doc prescribes. Maybe it’s just in my head but I tend to agree with you. I think there is some black magic shit going on here!

Its called chemistry my friend...welcome home.

So I tried countless types of test but never tried sustanon untill I tried GC sustanon. I was taking 300MG per week. Ive been off GC sustanon for maybe like 8 weeks now and am running Enanthate+CYP+propionate right now. I just felt really great high test feeling all the time with the sustanon, I figured it was just the prop in it cause it gave me that feel before but now that I switched to prop its gone. I am even on MORE test now, I am on 500MG. So what is this witchcraft sustanon bestowed upon me? the phenyl prop maybe? or the ISO? Anyone else have this experience? Do I really have to put all my pharma test in a lockbox somewhere in the caymen islands and just order gallons of gc sustanon?

Darn... now you got me second guessing trying out the GC launch blend (cyp+prop) I bought and just sticking to the GC sustanon I’ve been doing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iso is well known in my circle ⭕️ as the sex Ester of the testosterones! Love Sust but I am running Iso now. Definitely raises me up and have that feelin’!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Its probably the ISO.
Its what I run. (Or ATIPP - even better)
Once you try Iso, you don't go back...
Iso can make you horny AF.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

ISO and Proviron.....oh boy!

Its probably the ISO.
Its what I run. (Or ATIPP - even better)
Once you try Iso, you don't go back...
Iso can make you horny AF.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back