• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ty SB Labs

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to thank the guys over at SB Labs for reaching out and seeing if they could help a couple former gorilla customers who had issues.

Hopefully the guys who they helped will leave some feedback on the products seeing as they are a new sponsor here and I'm sure there's plenty of guys looking for a new local source.

Please don't take this as an endorsement btw. I haven't used any of their product and personally don't know anyone who has so, do your research. The guys I was trying to help said they would happily accept the gesture so, beyond that, I'm waiting to see how things go.

Thank you guys again.

Yea I will for sure they came in clutch with the three pointer for sure and monte thank u for going the extra mile homie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were glad to help out. 2 of the 3 guys already got tracking numbers and we are waiting on the third member.

We are thrilled to be apart of this community and are glad we could help them out as, SB Labs said tracking is already out for the first two and we cant wait to see how they feel about our products!

He’s already made it clear about this. They are not affiliated at all.

And you buy that? Gorilla bounces here and leaves a few guys hanging and than SB labs just pops up to cover the orders out of the kindness of there heart with a gorilla AVI. Rebranded with a avi as the hint is what I’m seeing. Either way, all good.

And you buy that? Gorilla bounces here and leaves a few guys hanging and than SB labs just pops up to cover the orders out of the kindness of there heart with a gorilla AVI. Rebranded with a avi as the hint is what I’m seeing. Either way, all good.
Conspiracy theories always make good chit-chat. We just made a nice gesture to help some guys out instead of just giving free gear out to anyone who asked for it. Why would we hint that we are Gorilla Pharma after what just happened? If you look at our list it doesn't even come close to what Gorilla carried nor do we have a website. Our delivery is faster and hands on customer service through emails which is answered within minutes. I am not sure but I don't think Gorilla did that. The few guys in this thread have the right to believe what they want but we are not affiliated with Gorilla Pharma.
Request a list by email
OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

IML Gear Cream!

It's definitely not the same lab lol.

You must be from another board.

If you've been here any length of time this is a common thing. When dq dissapeared other sources looked out for the people that were affected. Good community here at asf.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you've been here any length of time this is a common thing. When dq dissapeared other sources looked out for the people that were affected. Good community here at asf.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

He’s got all of 7 posts..... case closed lol

Back