• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Matt Gaetz - - from potential fag to baby rapist?

Get Shredded!
Times have changed for sure but for the better imo. Gotta remember too they only lived to be 40 back then. 19 back then was like 30 - 40 today. Just my opinion though.

Young people definitely aren't as "mature" as they used to be:

Times have changed for sure but for the better imo. Gotta remember too they only lived to be 40 back then. 19 back then was like 30 - 40 today. Just my opinion though.

Shit dude, you should read her actual story. Her husband died within a year from TB, she would die 4 yrs later from it. Their son never married and died by drowning.

I can't say we're living in better times today than they were. Technology wise, yes. But pretty much everything else has gone to hell in a hand basket. I guess "there's nothing new under the sun" though. People have been doing messed up shit since the dawn of time. Probably won't change before the end.

I think there needs to be distinction here. The feds set up people all the time but its with photos of girls who have hit puberty already. Thats how they get people. A 15 year old can easily be mistaken for 18.
A pedo is something different. Those are prepubescent children.
Not defending any of these people, they're all garbage but I think there needs to be better context with these stories. The reason why they can easily blackmail influential people is because society conflates sex with a 17 year old as "pedophilia". In Europe age of consent is 15 many countries for example. Not saying men should have sex with teenagers but I think the way people perceive it is inaccurate.

That’s a problem right there. You may be smart enough and have enough respect not to fuck a 16 year old. However the same can’t be said for many others. (Apparently a few on this board too)They think if it’s legal then it should be fair game. That’s just fucking regarded. If you are checking to see what the age of consent is in your state to see if a potential victim is legal for you to fuck then you need to put a shotgun barrel between your dick suckers and pull that trigger cause your a complete piece of shit imo.

I think there needs to be distinction here. The feds set up people all the time but its with photos of girls who have hit puberty already. Thats how they get people. A 15 year old can easily be mistaken for 18.
Not defending any of these people, they're all garbage but I think there needs to be better context with these stories. The reason why they can easily blackmail influential people is because society conflates sex with a 17 year old as "pedophilia". In Europe age of consent is 15 many countries for example. Not saying men should have sex with teenagers but I think the way people perceive it is inaccurate.

Very well put actually.

The guy that Matt Gaetz called out as trying to blackmail him and his family , today was asked about it

He said, "yes I did ask Mr. Gaetz (Matt's father) for money, but it wasn't blackmail or bribery. I was asking him for a loan".

LMAO, these idiots have the worst lies and they think people believe it. Cmon Man Kilsong you can't truly believe this crap is real.

You didn't really believe Kavanaugh raped that bug eyed freak show did you? Even her friends said it wasn't true.

The one thing I will say as an Independent. Both the dems and the R's lie, but the dems lies are so stupid it's unfathomable. They are all a bunch of cons and actors and actresses.

Pete ButtGig faking riding a bike to work, being dropped off in an SUV. AOC taking a photo in an empty parking lot in all white crying and acting like she is heartbroken over Illegal Aliens that weren't there.

These people are stupid. And anyone that believes them...well what does that make them?

Yeah..I saw that too Wes.
A loan??wtf??
I kinda hope Gaetz is innocent and they bury this piece of shit.
Naaaa....
Fuck that.. I hope they get Gaetz.. He dislikes the gays.
(even tho he's one of us)

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah..I saw that too Wes.
A loan??wtf??
I kinda hope Gaetz is innocent and they bury this piece of shit.
Naaaa....
Fuck that.. I hope they get Gaetz.. He dislikes the gays.
(even tho he's one of us)

I mean if Gaetz is gay, I don't care, I don't think anyone does.

He was loyal to Trump which is why they are out to get him and nothing more.

Also he dug up alot of dirt on others.

What makes you think he "hates gays".

I personally can give two shits about the sexual orientation of our Political figures as long as they are doing their job.

KamalaToe is straight and shes's a total skank. She slept her way into the Political realm. She is in charge of the "border challenge" yet she hasn't even visited it and she laughs it off. They don't care bc they created this and they want the new illegals, so they hope that they can use them as future voters. Now I don't like Kamala bc she is a useless disgraceful figure. Not bc she is a whore. I could care less about the sexual characteristics of a Politician.
I do find it hillarious though that Bidens "health director" is a transgender, which is a psychiatric Disorder on the Psychiatric Axis. He hired a Crazy person to deal with the Health of Americans. They have proved blatantly how incompetent that they all are.

Last edited:
:joint:

Attachments

• 170771888_1994127867395674_7013513573335797892_n.jpg
    170771888_1994127867395674_7013513573335797892_n.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 27
Boy I hope I’m misunderstanding a lot of your posts cause if not I’m gonna have to reevaluate my opinion on many of you. Are you guys saying that as long as it’s legally ok then it’s ok to fuck a 16 year old CHILD? And are you even comparing two 16 year old kids fucking to a 30yr old dude fucking a 16yr old girl? If so you motherfuckers are not only sick but your mentally retarded. I have two daughters and there’s a HUGE fucking difference mentally and physically between a 14, 15, 16 year old girl and one that’s 18, 19 and 20. I fucking dare one of you fucked up motherfuckers to even talk to one of my younger daughters. No need to even respond to this unless it’s to tell me either I’m misunderstanding what I’m reading with a lot of you(it happens a lot with me)or you’ve decided to take a gun and blow your heads off for your fucked up way of thinking about young girls. Wow!

Damn I hope I’m misunderstanding this thread.

You have been conditioned to think like this. Had you been conditioned to think of things as nature intended you would not be so heated. Also, to be clear most of you have no idea what a pedo is. A pedo is somebody that is attracted to prepubescent kids. Like it or not mother nature intended for teenage girls to be able to breed. That said, I do understand your thought process as a father today. Things were much different in my fathers and mothers day. In the urban areas of the country, young females were expected to be out of the house by 15-18 starting their own families and homes. Now imagine you are one of those females. Who are you gonna seek out? An older established male, or 15 to 18 year old who has nothing to offer.

Even when I was 19/20 dating a 16/17 year old in the late 90's it was still socially acceptable, especially if you respected the family and asked to date said daughter. Had I been told no we are not okay with that, I would have moved on. Do I think today it is wise? No, but I am also tired of motherfuckers acting like todays standards were how it always was. Nobody ever said a word to my father that I know of. Then again my father was not to be trifled with. I am halfway tempted to post a picture of my mother and father, so you can understand the situation. My mother met my father at a bar. She was drinking and age never came up. My mother was stacked. My buddies always drooled over my mother. She did not look 15. She looked in her 20s. She was also very mature as most girls in that day and age in an urban setting were brought up to be. My mother and father stayed married for 40 odd years until he passed. Neither cheated that I know of. My mother refuses to remarry. Doesn't even date. He passed in 2012. She had eyes only for him. If you are saying that is such a terrible thing well, I guess you can have your opinion, but it has zero impact on their relationship. Which both were happy with obviously. Ntt saying it was perfect, no relationship ever is.

This will be my last post on this as I see no reason to argue over the past. What was, was, what is, is....

Though I will postulate a situation for you. You may think you have control over your daughters but you do not. They will do as they please behind your back if need be. So, if an older guy say 21 who is gainfully employed catches your daughter eyes and she is 16. She is dead set on pursing this guy. The guy does the right thing and mans up and asks to date your daughter. What would you say or do?

Now let's take it further, since you keep saying no, she either starts to hate you, or run away. Worse still she accepts your tyrannical ways because she respects her father, even if she may feel her father does not respect her desires and wishes. So she continues looking and finds a 17 year old drop, who slings dope and his mildly abusive toward her even though she denies it and you can't get a visual of it happening. Who would be the better the choice?

There is more to relationships than just age. But hey, you gotta do what yo gotta do and accept the ramifications of your choices and actions.

One nobody is arguing about anything. It’s a discussion. Two I’m not conditioned to think any particular way bud. I’m a fucking Dad to two daughters and I know what’s right and wrong based on what I see in front of me. That’s it. Simple as that. Three I also would have no problem stringing up and skinning alive some 25 year old that wanted to creep around any of my daughters. Believe me I could live with that just fine. Four I could also live with the consequences of my actions. Five you will post again because your trying to defend something that is a fucked up way of thinking. You want to get your point across to somehow make it ok for you or whoever to fuck young chics. Get a prostitute and pay her to pretend she’s 16. Maybe that will get you and others past your strange fetish. Probably not but it might save your life from some pissed off Dad. Lol

You have been conditioned to think like this. Had you been conditioned to think of things as nature intended you would not be so heated. Also, to be clear most of you have no idea what a pedo is. A pedo is somebody that is attracted to prepubescent kids. Like it or not mother nature intended for teenage girls to be able to breed. That said, I do understand your thought process as a father today. Things were much different in my fathers and mothers day. In the urban areas of the country, young females were expected to be out of the house by 15-18 starting their own families and homes. Now imagine you are one of those females. Who are you gonna seek out? An older established male, or 15 to 18 year old who has nothing to offer.

Even when I was 19/20 dating a 16/17 year old in the late 90's it was still socially acceptable, especially if you respected the family and asked to date said daughter. Had I been told no we are not okay with that, I would have moved on. Do I think today it is wise? No, but I am also tired of motherfuckers acting like todays standards were how it always was. Nobody ever said a word to my father that I know of. Then again my father was not to be trifled with. I am halfway tempted to post a picture of my mother and father, so you can understand the situation. My mother met my father at a bar. She was drinking and age never came up. My mother was stacked. My buddies always drooled over my mother. She did not look 15. She looked in her 20s. She was also very mature as most girls in that day and age in an urban setting were brought up to be. My mother and father stayed married for 40 odd years until he passed. Neither cheated that I know of. My mother refuses to remarry. Doesn't even date. He passed in 2012. She had eyes only for him. If you are saying that is such a terrible thing well, I guess you can have your opinion, but it has zero impact on their relationship. Which both were happy with obviously. Ntt saying it was perfect, no relationship ever is.

This will be my last post on this as I see no reason to argue over the past. What was, was, what is, is....

Though I will postulate a situation for you. You may think you have control over your daughters but you do not. They will do as they please behind your back if need be. So, if an older guy say 21 who is gainfully employed catches your daughter eyes and she is 16. She is dead set on pursing this guy. The guy does the right thing and mans up and asks to date your daughter. What would you say or do?

Now let's take it further, since you keep saying no, she either starts to hate you, or run away. Worse still she accepts your tyrannical ways because she respects her father, even if she may feel her father does not respect her desires and wishes. So she continues looking and finds a 17 year old drop, who slings dope and his mildly abusive toward her even though she denies it and you can't get a visual of it happening. Who would be the better the choice?

There is more to relationships than just age. But hey, you gotta do what yo gotta do and accept the ramifications of your choices and actions.

Last edited:
I was involved with a couple 25 yr olds after my separation a couple years ago, mature single moms but the emotional and mental connection just wasn't there, and they were in there mid 20's....teenage girls bodies mature far faster than their minds especially nowadays so somebody respecting a young womans development hasn't been conditioned, they just don't seek to do the conditioning

Last edited:
Better yet since you keep pounding the relationship thing. If a twenty something year old tard is just so madly in love with a 16 year old girl why not wait to fuck her until she’s both mentally and physically developed 110% at let’s say 21 yrs old? After all it’s all in the name of love correct? Lol Give me a fucking break!!!!

Do you think he's innocent? I believe innocent until proven guilty but it is not looking good for him so far. We will see.

I really don't give a shit either way, it has no effect on my life. lol

Get Shredded!
It was shocking to learn that the CIA uses priests, and journalists as paid informants.

Racists cops are way easier to out than pedo presidents ...

Its to early to make a call on this one yet IMHO, but my bullshit meter is on high ?

Do you think he's innocent? I believe innocent until proven guilty but it is not looking good for him so far. We will see.

An innocent politician? He may be innocent on this topic though. The arguments of innocence are more compelling than the arguments of guilty. I spent a little time digging into this back at the beginning and it looks like a setup.

The most disturbing thing about this is the witch hunt for a republican when we have known dems doing worse. The right is going to have start fighting fire with fire if they're going to survive.

His daddy is not Joe Biden so yeah maybe he is, who cares.

I care.
Particularly with him and his support for oppressing the gay community.
The gay community which many believe he's a secret member.

I obviously have no idea who’s guilty or innocent. My question is why is it so many politicians are into this sex trafficking of young girls shit. Does it just seem that way because they are in the public eye or are they really more fucked up than normal people? Just seems like the ratio of politicians that have weird sexual issues is really high to me.

An innocent politician? He may be innocent on this topic though. The arguments of innocence are more compelling than the arguments of guilty. I spent a little time digging into this back at the beginning and it looks like a setup.

The most disturbing thing about this is the witch hunt for a republican when we have known dems doing worse. The right is going to have start fighting fire with fire if they're going to survive.

I obviously have no idea who’s guilty or innocent. My question is why is it so many politicians are into this sex trafficking of young girls shit. Does it just seem that way because they are in the public eye or are they really more fucked up than normal people? Just seems like the ratio of politicians that have weird sexual issues is really high to me.

Yeah...it's almost like politicians are not only exposed to human trafficking and underage sex, but may actually be actively participating in the business and running it. /sarcasm

I care.
Particularly with him and his support for oppressing the gay community.
The gay community which many believe he's a secret member.

Well he is a senator representing Florida, do you live there?

You know I don't.

Back