• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg question

Noek

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi this is my first time taking HCG so I think I understand but I just want to be sure. I am starting a new cycle and want to try hcg during my cycle so that my reccovery is a little easier on my body.

I have 4 small bottles of eurogil 5000 and I have them refrigerated right now. I also have bac water. So as I understand I dilute 1ml of bac water for 5000ui or I can do 2ml for 2500ui. Is this a matter of preference? And then once I reconstitute it with bac water, I refrigerate it again?

When I’m ready to take it, I was planning on taking 250iu e3d so I guess I need to use slin pins to measure it

Does this all sound right? And can I mix the hcg in a cocktail with test?

Thank you for any tips/help and sorry for the newb questions.

You can mix hcg with as much or as little Bac water as you want.

It simply changes the dosage.

Since you want to do 250iu, it's easiest to just use 2mL aka 2cc of Bac water. That will mean that one whole slin pin full equals 2500iu. This also means that to get 250iu, you will simply need to draw out to the "10" mark on a slin pin, with your mixed solution. (The slin pin goes from 0-100) So drawing to the 10 is literally a few drops.

So take 2 cc of bac water and inject it into the hcg powder. Mix it well and stored in fridge is fine.

Make sure you are cleaning the top of the hcg with alcohol and the injection site prior to use.

You never mix water based compounds with an oil based, so no, you cannot mix w ur AAS.

You can inject hcg subq or IM

Imo IM is superior though studies suggest both methods are. Similar result.

Last edited:
Thanks for the good info and the link. All very helpful. Is there an indication that the hcg is working during cycle or do you just take it and assume it’s working? The reason I ask is that obviously taking test suppresses natural body’s reproduction but using hcg keeps your natural production at base line levels but how do you now it’s actually doing it?

Back