GC. Thank you

Thread: GC. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

GC. Thank you

Placed an order. Communication was great as usual. Package arrived fast as usual, but I noticed there was some extra vials with my order. So I reached out to gc to let him know if this was sent by mistake or just your usual occasional goodies he's thrown in the past. Keep in mind, these weren't cheap "extra" goodies. I made sure to let him know if it was sent by mistake that I would pay him back as soon as I could.
    He told me it was a mistake, but for me not to worry about it. I honestly can't explain to you guys how much I appreciate GC for that. Now im not saying I will continue to order through GC because of that reason. What I'm trying to say is out if all sponsors I've dealt with in the past on multiple forums. GC has been the most reliable, great fuckin quality, and overall a good person. Any issue/questions/concerns. He makes sure to take his time to respond. Anyways just thought I'd share my most recent experience with you all.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Can't agree more! Simply the best around! Thanks for the awesome service you provide!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep this is the type of service people kill for and pay good money for.... you won’t find it anywhere else...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Love free goodies

Rock On

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

GC and Ldog are two stand up guy's, some of the best in the business. I have no reason to go anywhere else.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome Home

Quote Originally Posted by buki1718 View Post
    Placed an order. Communication was great as usual. Package arrived fast as usual, but I noticed there was some extra vials with my order. So I reached out to gc to let him know if this was sent by mistake or just your usual occasional goodies he's thrown in the past. Keep in mind, these weren't cheap "extra" goodies. I made sure to let him know if it was sent by mistake that I would pay him back as soon as I could.
    He told me it was a mistake, but for me not to worry about it. I honestly can't explain to you guys how much I appreciate GC for that. Now im not saying I will continue to order through GC because of that reason. What I'm trying to say is out if all sponsors I've dealt with in the past on multiple forums. GC has been the most reliable, great fuckin quality, and overall a good person. Any issue/questions/concerns. He makes sure to take his time to respond. Anyways just thought I'd share my most recent experience with you all.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts
    Rep Points

Awww shucks....don't make me tear up.....Need an Adex asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed62165 View Post
    GC and Ldog are two stand up guy's, some of the best in the business. I have no reason to go anywhere else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by buki1718 View Post

When you start pinning GC products you won't ever go anywhere else. Best sponsor I know of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

They don’t mess around over there at the GC factory.. same experience a while back they made right with extras, I just wanted what I ordered.. I would’ve been cool.. but they went over and beyond.

When i I got the extras.. I had that feeling.. like a fat kid love cake!!