• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MA Reasearch

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys? Just wondering if any of you have used the Anastrozole from MA Research and if your experience was a good one?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

255285ee704ad59a56974d0ec8674615.plist

No, but I have used MA w good results. Asin, sorry . Hope it helps.

Max

MA Research is the same Raws as the old IMR brand.

Everything they sell is lab tested and absolute fire. I not only use that brand with clients, I use it myself and I also work for MA and Mike still.

Code "WES15" (shameless plug) at checkout for 15% off LOL

MA Research is the same Raws as the old IMR brand.

Everything they sell is lab tested and absolute fire. I not only use that brand with clients, I use it myself and I also work for MA and Mike still.

Code "WES15" (shameless plug) at checkout for 15% off LOL
Yep, Mike is legit! I’ve used many of his products and they’re too notch! I just took his flmodanifil now so I can do my fasted cardio. 😀

Tianaptine is a controlled substance in the USA.. don't think you can sell that as a research chemical legally. It's like when the FDA tried to shut down sarms and rearch chem sites.. some companies just started reaching for more.

Although it is not an FDA-approved product, tianeptine is sold in the U.S. via online merchants and in convenience stores, and it is typically supplied in capsule, tablet or powder forms. It is among a variety of substances being marketed as a “nootropic.”
It can be sold just as ginko biloba is sold , they send warning letters as they do with all unapproved substances such as kratom. You cannot make claims of any kind or give directions for use but it is sold worldwide.

Just info from Internet. Over 22,000 products, Probably in my dong pills! Lol

Tianaptine is a controlled substance in the USA.. don't think you can sell that as a research chemical legally. It's like when the FDA tried to shut down sarms and rearch chem sites.. some companies just started reaching for more.
It’s sold legally in the USA for research purposes only, not human use.

Their Somatozine is the best MK677 that I have ever run. I only take it in the pm because the melatonin mix makes me tired but I sleep like a baby on it and have crazy vivid dreams.

Their Somatozine is the best MK677 that I have ever run. I only take it in the pm because the melatonin mix makes me tired but I sleep like a baby on it and have crazy vivid dreams.

I agree. Works well. I use themk667 liquid as well as Somatozine caps; depending on my tolerance. Got some GHiGantis (another secretogogue), YK-11, and LGD 3033(just was out of stock) I’ll post when I get home.

Appreciate it wes

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I agree. Works well. I use themk667 liquid as well as Somatozine caps; depending on my tolerance. Got some GHiGantis (another secretogogue), YK-11, and LGD 3033(just was out of stock) I’ll post when I get home.

Appreciate it wes

Max
What up with gigantis? Did you like it? I love the ingredients in it.

What up with gigantis? Did you like it? I love the ingredients in it.

That is why ordered it; it is rare that something tested and is effective; usually runs out or goes away. I am definitely going to give it a go w my sarms .

Max
Reaearchall ingredients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back