• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just Saying

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
H9c8zQ3y5zWvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
https://patriotminear.com/mememe/americans-kill-you-sleep/

Last edited:

LOL!! I like my chances against those two

I think my firewall is liberal. I can't see anything useful in first post's link. Nothing at all in second post.

I can't see anything either. There are several posts on this board that others can obviously see because they're commenting on the content, but it's just blank for me.

I can't see anything either. There are several posts on this board that others can obviously see because they're commenting on the content, but it's just blank for me.

What are you using? Tapatalk, safari on an iPhone, pc?

If you use your phone but aren’t using tapatalk it won’t show everything unless you go to the menu and select “show full site”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you using? Tapatalk, safari on an iPhone, pc?

If you use your phone but aren’t using tapatalk it won’t show everything unless you go to the menu and select “show full site”.

Using Chrome web browser on a Windows PC. Going to try a different browser.

Using Chrome web browser on a Windows PC. Going to try a different browser.

I think only GC’s 3rd post should show a pic. It looks like he was having a hard time. I’ve had the same issue before copying and pasting images that have too big of a file size.

Back