• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Was I wrong for getting mad?

You kicked him out 15 min after he got there? Lol, kinda short fused. Not shaming you at all, because we've probably all been there, especially when the mg's get a little too high.

No way I'd let that shit linger and not get any for a week. Worst case scenario you put your head between her legs for a while as an apology and all is forgotten

In for the nude pics, lol

Dude, you're an alpha and alphas gonna alpha!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Had to ask the better half
ae3181a93d902eaf8df80ee1289638f1.jpg

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

The only thing you did wrong was making a ghey ass thread wondering if you did anything wrong.
Dude was disrespectful to your wife and did it in your house. 0 tolerance and my guess is your wife knows who she's married to so she's probably not tripping too bad. You didn't put hands on him.

Im assuming you meant “Gay” ass thread. I’m curious as to why you think it’s Gay bud?

See here’s a perfect example. So if this wasn’t the internet how am I supposed to respond to someone basically calling my question shit. He didn’t have to put the word gay in there but he did. To me he’s being offensive on purpose now. Am I supposed to say “Thank you Sir. Your input was greatly appreciated.” and have it bother me for two days or am I supposed to challenge him on his stupid remark? Better yet so it fits the thread better what if he said that to my wife? Basically saying her reach out for advice was a big piece of shit. Do I kill him with kindness for this? Boy if that’s the case then I’m not ready for society as a whole. MYbe I need to check myself into the Loony bin again for a few days of R&R. Lol

The only thing you did wrong was making a ghey ass thread wondering if you did anything wrong.
Dude was disrespectful to your wife and did it in your house. 0 tolerance and my guess is your wife knows who she's married to so she's probably not tripping too bad. You didn't put hands on him.

To add to bft84

rule #3 ; do not apologize for your honesty. Your wife will lose respect. She married you for a reason. Alpha males need not apologize. Ever.

as far as this debate goes. Take advice from men who are still married and not divorced multiple times.... haha

like me.

When you put a stop to round ice guys faggotry.... your wife and her girlfriend started getting soaking wet. You know this, I know this and round ice guy knows this.

you did well young grasshopper...

and don’t get upset about the gay thread comment, it’s the pit bro, on a juice forum. You need to learn to laugh at yourself and others more often.

I always say, if you let an asshole ruin your day, what does that make you? Regardless if you threw round ice guy out or gave him the beating of his life,
you need to check your triggers. Not to publisize but we spoke in PM about how GSD was triggering you and how you let him. You let people who have absolutely no bearing on your life get you twisted, and beleive me, from an old guys point of view, life is way to fucking short for that, you can not control the actions of the people around you, GSD is a cunt, the guy at the gym with 15 plates is a douche , round ice guy, these people should mean so little to you, that it don't even register on your brain. Real shit is going to happen in your life and it's the little things that prepare you to deal with the big things. Find a control mechanism, count to ten, take a couple deep breathes. Regroup.

I would have asked round ice guy "are you fucking serious"?
That would have been suffice, in reality you probalbly saved ring card girl a miserable life with him....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
To add to bft84

rule #3 ; do not apologize for your honesty. Your wife will lose respect. She married you for a reason. Alpha males need not apologize. Ever.

as far as this debate goes. Take advice from men who are still married and not divorced multiple times.... haha

like me.

here’s the rules from the book

• Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
  • Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  • When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
  • If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
  • Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  • Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  • Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  • Do not harm little children.
  • Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  • When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him

here’s the rules from the book

• Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
  • Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  • When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
  • If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
  • Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  • Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  • Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  • Do not harm little children.
  • Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  • When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him

what is the mating signal? Is that where they throw themselves on you then when their husband/boyfriend finds out they accuse you of rape?

the world is confusing..

what is the mating signal? Is that where they throw themselves on you then when their husband/boyfriend finds out they accuse you of rape?

the world is confusing..

So confusing. I told my wife if women keep acting like cunts than I beleive they will become fair game to knock them out when they accuse wrongly,
didn't go over to good with her...:coffee:

the world is confusing..

I gotta admit, I want to know exactly what the mating "signal" is too. Is she already sucking my dick? That's usually a give away.

the world is confusing..
That’s actually a good question lol. I’m not dogmatic about things but I do like the teachings. Honestly most women get a little shy and there is no signal ive always just went for it and only had maybe 2 tell me no

Clearly or apparently not so clearly the "ghey" portion of the post was an attempt at humor. The rest of the post I think was clear that I thought you handled it properly and you shouldn't need to second guess it. Didn't think my original post missed the mark so bad.

That’s actually a good question lol. I’m not dogmatic about things but I do like the teachings. Honestly most women get a little shy and there is no signal ive always just went for it and only had maybe 2 tell me no

Welp, back to the ol' drawing board.

I have to say...I do like these rules. What book is it from?

isnt that what they been begging for? equality

I'd rather have a woman that begs for something else. But that's just me.

On a side note...I asked two adult women how they would have felt about the round ice situation. They said they wouldn't have been embarrassed if I'd done what AR15 did. In fact, the wife said she would have told the guy "tough shit" if he'd pulled that.

Get Shredded!
Just showed the wife this topic. She said you could of been nicer but the guy needed to go.

I definitely understand that part of it bro. Mrs AR is 100% Sicilian. Normally she would have given him a verbal beat down but it was apparently important to her to be nice and probably impress them. I think Heckler mentioned that and I think he was spot on. Honestly her killing him with kindness confused me and just made me want to boot him even sooner. It’s been a few days now and she’s still bummed out at me. That just confirms that the visit was important to her and Inshould have played it differently. Well some of it. Maybe I should have waited until the girls were busy and I could have talked to him one on one. Explained myself to him calmly and let him know that what he did brought him dangerously close to getting fucked up the hard way.

I'm married to a type "A" Italian, that shit would have been settled before I opened my mouth...:coffee:

I definitely understand that part of it bro. Mrs AR is 100% Sicilian. Normally she would have given him a verbal beat down but it was apparently important to her to be nice and probably impress them. I think Heckler mentioned that and I think he was spot on. Honestly her killing him with kindness confused me and just made me want to boot him even sooner. It’s been a few days now and she’s still bummed out at me. That just confirms that the visit was important to her and Inshould have played it differently. Well some of it. Maybe I should have waited until the girls were busy and I could have talked to him one on one. Explained myself to him calmly and let him know that what he did brought him dangerously close to getting fucked up the hard way.

You guys good? Have you told her you're sorry and you fucked up? Maybe another try just to show her you give a shit about her feelings? Play the role for a night fuck it. It's not worth fighting over.

Take no offense sir. It was probably me missing the mark not you. I probably jumped to the wrong conclusion. Thats easy to do with texts/replies. For some stupid reason I’m ALWAYS on alert for people being negative towards me. I act or say something stupid and then normally they explain themselves better and I was way off. Yet another thing I have to work on. Sheeesh

Clearly or apparently not so clearly the "ghey" portion of the post was an attempt at humor. The rest of the post I think was clear that I thought you handled it properly and you shouldn't need to second guess it. Didn't think my original post missed the mark so bad.

Take no offense sir. It was probably me missing the mark not you. I probably jumped to the wrong conclusion. Thats easy to do with texts/replies. For some stupid reason I’m ALWAYS on alert for people being negative towards me. I act or say something stupid and then normally they explain themselves better and I was way off. Yet another thing I have to work on. Sheeesh

At the end of the day don't forget who AR-15 is, just get yourself a pair of rose colored glasses....:coffee:

No she’s still pretty bent. I get it though. I’m overly aggressive towards assholes and I’m fully aware of my issues. Thats another reason why I apologized. It’s definitely not the first time I’ve put someone in check before weighing out the whole situation. It’s just hard for me to change that part. It’s like an reaction that’s always there and Incan never stop it soon enough. She will get over it. She knows why I did it. She just wishes I could control myself

You guys good? Have you told her you're sorry and you fucked up? Maybe another try just to show her you give a shit about her feelings? Play the role for a night fuck it. It's not worth fighting over.

yup. In the old world. But the new age is telling us that by pursuing something we are displaying toxic masculinity. If it were left up to most women to start the mating process we surely wouldn’t have any over population issues lol

I do love me a woman that knows what she wants and goes after it tho, makes the process much more comfortable. (That’s why I prefer the company of milfs, they ain’t got time for games)

as for reddogs point, if this neo-feminist movement keeps chugging along their will not be any men left to do the dirty work. And women will suffer much more because of it.

Most men understand the line between intent and disrespect when it comes to the “hunt” and those that don’t should be checked for sure but you can’t keep moving the lines or my sex robot business will become the new big business lol

yup. In the old world. But the new age is telling us that by pursuing something we are displaying toxic masculinity. If it were left up to most women to start the mating process we surely wouldn’t have any over population issues lol

I do love me a woman that knows what she wants and goes after it tho, makes the process much more comfortable. (That’s why I prefer the company of milfs, they ain’t got time for games)

as for reddogs point, if this neo-feminist movement keeps chugging along their will not be any men left to do the dirty work. And women will suffer much more because of it.

Most men understand the line between intent and disrespect when it comes to the “hunt” and those that don’t should be checked for sure but you can’t keep moving the lines or my sex robot business will become the new big business lol

I just wish we could make all sports for women and men mixed for a while. They need to be put in their places. The sooner the better.

real world
faggot - may I have a faggot drink please
Bartender - here you go that will be $15
faggot - uh it doesnt have round ice no I dont want it
bartender - sorry that will be $15 dollars
faggot - I'm not paying for a drink with square ice
Bartender - bouncers please remove this faggot from the establishment

Back