Was I wrong for getting mad?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,233 Posts
    Rep Points

Was I wrong for getting mad?

Ok Iíll try and keep it short. Tonight my wifeís friend came over to show off her new man. Not something I really give a fuck about but itís what chics do. Iím all about keeping Mrs. AR happy so hell yeah letís meet this guy.
    Anyway they come over and after some talking and getting to know the guy my wife asks them if they would like a drink. You know pretty standard stuff up to this point. So they said yes to the drinks and he wanted somekind of fruitie chic drink. Mrs AR has to make this ofcourse but itís still all good imo. Finally after about 10 minutes of prepping she brings them their drinks. Wifeís friend takes hers amd says thank you. She goes to hand him his drink and this fucktard days ďOh Iím so sorry but I canít drink that nowĒ. My wife was being like super polite as king why whatís wrong are you ok? Are you allergic to so and so and blah blah blah. This winner says ďWell when I said yes to ice I didnít realize you would be using square cubes. I only take rounded onesĒ! Are you fucking kidding me! Lol I was like dude are you even being serious right now. Well he was and needless to say I got fucking PISSED. I told him to get the fuck out before I put him out on his ass. They left in a huff and now Iím the asshole to everyone here at home and Iím sure to her two friends. Was I wrong for getting bent out of shape for him disrespecting my wifeís kindness over the shape of ice cubes?
    I didnít even realize they made rounded ice cube trays. Wtf? I donít know I just thought that was like the rudest thing ever. I was always taught when your at someone elseís house for dinner you eat and drink everything given to you. I thought that was good manors. Again was I wrong for getting pissed and isnít that just plain stupid about Ice cubes. Iím struggling to wrap my head around this whole situation.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

I hope your wifes friend realizes this guy is a tool a moves one.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck that uppity snot nosed pussy

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,233 Posts
    Rep Points

Shes HAF too, use to be a ring girl. Any of you guys single? Sheís in her early 30ís. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    I hope your wifes friend realizes this guy is a tool a moves one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

He was being a Dick and not sure if he was just dumb or trying to be a Dick. I probably would have handled it way different but that just me. I would have first asked him why he canít drink with square cubes. Then I would have asked him why he was assuming they would be round if 99% of houses would only use square. Then I would grill him and make him really feel stupid and possibly cry. He would probably leave in embarrassment and wet himself on the way out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Shes HAF too, use to be a ring girl. Any of you guys single? Sheís in her early 30ís. Lol
    Can be for a night or 2

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,009 Posts
    Rep Points

You went from being right to being wrong.

You over reacted.

Look into why you felt hurt. You took it way too personal IMO.

I have done this in the past. With regret.

Obviously this guy is an idiot. Makes zero sense unless itís a major ocd thing.

But if it were that important, he should have specifically said so about them being round BEFORE she took the trouble to make the drink.

In that part you are correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts
    Rep Points

Not wrong for getting pissed. Any decent person would've been ill about it. Probably wrong about how you reacted. You could've made him take the drink and realize what a dick he was without going all out and kicking him out. Easier said than done some times.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Your wife will be mad for about 24hrs and then fuck your brains out when she realizes you did it because you won't tolerate the disrespect toward her

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Rep Points

The only thing you are wrong about, is not caving in his skull.
    Keep that whiny phag far away from you, he's a fembot...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    700 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah it sounds like you overreacted. I feel like the guys douchiness spoke for itself, no need to yell at him. I would have just said something like ďwell, I guess Iíll just our this down the drain thenĒ.

Anyways what a fucking tool bad. Iím assuming heís talking about big round ice, which unless youíre pouring bourbon or some other similar brown liquor, nobody uses anyways. Chode...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,525 Posts
    Rep Points

Round ice cubes? Sounds like a liberal to me. I think you dodged a bullet, stupid is infectious. Pics of wifeís friend?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

I would have been pissed too, but I also have a knack for politely and calmly insulting the shit out of people and making them feel 2 inches tall. My wife tells me I have a tongue like a razor blade. Also, being calm shows you're in control of the situation. Losing control demonstrates that you're not in control.

Case in point, two days ago, the old guy who lives across the street had some serious medical issues and his wife called us for assistance. We had to run across the street to help him get up off the floor where he had fallen. Yesterday, a lot of his family and friends were there to check on him and we, not having heard about his current condition, went across the street to check on him and see what was going on. As we approached, wife says to the old guys wife, "We saw all the cars and were wondering what's going on." The old guys son, whom we've never met before and is probably about 10-15 years our junior, chimes in and says, "Yeah, well, deal with it." I'm instantly ready to loosen a few of his teeth but instead respond loud enough for all to hear, "Well, what a pleasant surprise. Normally we have to go the bowling ally to meet someone of your caliber." I walked right up to him and stood just inside what would be considered his personal space, looked him in the eye, extended my hand and said, "I don't believe we've been properly introduced. We're the ones who helped Martin (the old guy) get off the floor last night."

My ol' lady just shook her head and laughed. That's how you cut someone down to size and remain in control.
    Last edited by Necron_99; 03-31-2021 at 02:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,038 Posts
    Rep Points

First I gotta say. I'll take ice however I can get it except smokable.lol
    Butnthe round ones with the hole. In the center... They go perfectly with a Pepsi. Just saying. Other than that I could care less for their shape. If it were me being weirdo about the cubes. I'd have just said fuck n cringed at the shape. Poubded the drink and be done and never ask again but I doubt it would go there.ps the round ones cool your drink better. Mmmm fuck I want some round ice cubes now.. With a Pepsi of course but I'd happily settle for an rc cola. Fuck that guy.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

I would have laughed in his face and pointed at him he woulda been the laugh of the night until he got pissed and left...none the less your wife brought square ice cubes in your house to a guest on you couch, cocksucker coulda went thirsty if he prefers cubes shaped round like testicles bouncing on his lips. I'd probably got pissed but I'm ocd and look into things way too deep I get bent out of shape also. Fuck your round ice cubes brah

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,753 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Iím married but I cheat does that count ?
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer