• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Afghanistan...

nates0819

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, currently in afghanistan and I Would like to know the best and most reliable source that you know that will ship directly to an apo in Afghanistan. Please and thank you. I have an address so I'm ready to buy!
thanks in advance,
-Nate

Find someone who has amps of sust on base lol. Dude, it's like candy over there :winkfinger:

Find someone who has amps of sust on base lol. Dude, it's like candy over there :winkfinger:

Agreed. I was in RC East 2011-2012... There was a lot of gear flying around :)

Hey all, currently in afghanistan and I Would like to know the best and most reliable source that you know that will ship directly to an apo in Afghanistan. Please and thank you. I have an address so I'm ready to buy!
thanks in advance,
-Nate

Nate, Please PM me bro, I'm in Afghanistan right now as I'm typing. I will help you out and give you some good advice as to how to do this. Plus there are some sponsors on here that have sent to APO before and they'll go the extra mile as far as packaging goes. However, I'm not going to discuss this in the open, so if you could pm, I'll help you out. I've had multiple shipments sent out without a problem.

Back