• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL logger

Get Shredded!
Thanks bro.
I had a guys ask me at the gym how I was holding up... I said I feel like death .. he said perfect, your on point ! Haha. So true. I have 3 shows in the next 5 weeks. Gonna be challenging but I’m really dialing in quickly.. we shall see.
Thanks for the support brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro.
I had a guys ask me at the gym how I was holding up... I said I feel like death .. he said perfect, your on point ! Haha. So true. I have 3 shows in the next 5 weeks. Gonna be challenging but I’m really dialing in quickly.. we shall see.
Thanks for the support brother.

Man you know you're on point when that's your response.lol
Hitting those shows back to back is hardcore man, hitting one show and then the next day you're back at cardio and still plugging away with the diet is something hardcore and that is thirsty for victory!
Get that trophy brother...

Man you know you're on point when that's your response.lol
Hitting those shows back to back is hardcore man, hitting one show and then the next day you're back at cardio and still plugging away with the diet is something hardcore and that is thirsty for victory!
Get that trophy brother...

Thanks vision .. I am working for them trophy’s ..
I’ve trained a number of people through peak week but never taken myself through it. I should have done this years ago.. my perspectives have drastically changed this year. . The respect I have for these athletes have more than doubled, and I already had a ton of respect for them ..
I know there isnt a magic bullet for timing but curious how others approach the show. Sodium , water, carb depletion and loading. I’d love to hear what has worked for others and what get will never do again. ;)
I think it’s all about knowing your body and how it responds, so I’m kinda throwing darts this week. I’ve been so focused on getting lean enough I didn’t have time to sample my depletion and reload. We will see how it unfolds.

Peak weeks been weird… low intensity but high rep exercises plus Carb depleted for five days... now starting tomorrow super compensating for two… Like I said I’ve never done this myself before so I have no idea how I will respond… I hope I don’t spill over. That’s my biggest concern. Everyone I have trained has been at stage ready for multiple weeks so I had time to carb cycle with them to get the timing down and carb/water levels adjusted. Like I said before, I feel like I’m throwing darts a bit on this first show. .. hopefully I know my body well enough, I can pull it off timing wise, in the first round

Peak weeks been weird… low intensity but high rep exercises plus Carb depleted for five days... now starting tomorrow super compensating for two… Like I said I’ve never done this myself before so I have no idea how I will respond… I hope I don’t spill over. That’s my biggest concern. Everyone I have trained has been at stage ready for multiple weeks so I had time to carb cycle with them to get the timing down and carb/water levels adjusted. Like I said before, I feel like I’m throwing darts a bit on this first show. .. hopefully I know my body well enough, I can pull it off timing wise, in the first round

Look awesome! I am a fan of emerald green and Royal Blue for male competitors! Kick some ass and hopefully you have someone with you online or physically that are live to help you. Shit is hard and very detailed those last few weeks, especially days out.

Max

Oh and remember: When depleting carbs to absolute zero! Do not use any protein that came in a frozen bag. I only tell you this as I have had a few competitors call me and they were having negative effects w/ holding water and weight. I found out that when I told them to eat pure whitefish(pollack/haddock/halibut) they were buying it in the freezer Aisle! They inject all kinds of mystery sodiums’! Always get the fresh, non injected chicken,fish, shellfish. Once they got from them monger/butcher, they were completely good

Max

Oh and remember: When depleting carbs to absolute zero! Do not use any protein that came in a frozen bag. I only tell you this as I have had a few competitors call me and they were having negative effects w/ holding water and weight. I found out that when I told them to eat pure whitefish(pollack/haddock/halibut) they were buying it in the freezer Aisle! They inject all kinds of mystery sodiums’! Always get the fresh, non injected chicken,fish, shellfish. Once they got from them monger/butcher, they were completely good

Max

Awesome advice .. and thank you. I never even thought of that. ..

Awesome advice .. and thank you. I never even thought of that. ..

Your welcome! I have done so many photoshoots and I remember those pure protein/zero carb days! I literally would be eating 5-6lbs of meats/seafood daily (3 days) and one day I went over that even, and I was starving!!! It is hard to explain but, every type of carb looked delicious and I just wanted to eat 2 loaves of Sourdough and a couple German Chocolate Cakes at the time! Lol . Hard stuff !!

Max
always have a cheerleader with you(online or inperson). Being single or just alone is tough! I hate when I have to do certain things w/o support. (Used to it now) but, it was a lot more difficult years ago.

Look awesome! I am a fan of emerald green and Royal Blue for male competitors! Kick some ass and hopefully you have someone with you online or physically that are live to help you. Shit is hard and very detailed those last few weeks, especially days out.

Max

Thanks Max!
My wife is a competitor and very supportive. I have trained her many times so it’s a bit of a role reversal. I also have a good fitness community in my area and joined a team for my first show. My posing coach is bad ass. I’m Truly blessed in that area.

Thanks Max!
My wife is a competitor and very supportive. I have trained her many times so it’s a bit of a role reversal. I also have a good fitness community in my area and joined a team for my first show. My posing coach is bad ass. I’m Truly blessed in that area.

That is so Rad! Posing is an artform amd is ten times harder than the actual workouts! I definitely KNOW that posing endurance is something that has to be practiced constantly! Even down to the smallest details like (having a professional tanning person on stand by can cost a competitor his or her placing. Get it Trainwreck! . I am excited for you! I love seeing others compete! It is a passion for sure. So much fun going to the shows and get to be around like-minded individuals.

Max
Networking is mega importante.

IML Gear Cream!
That is so Rad! Posing is an artform amd is ten times harder than the actual workouts! I definitely KNOW that posing endurance is something that has to be practiced constantly! Even down to the smallest details like (having a professional tanning person on stand by can cost a competitor his or her placing. Get it Trainwreck! . I am excited for you! I love seeing others compete! It is a passion for sure. So much fun going to the shows and get to be around like-minded individuals.

Max

Thank you. It’s awesome how many people have passion for this sport. There’s no money in it really. It’s just for the support of each other. Really love being around it all these years. All the connections I’ve had helping with the shows have paid off. It’s a pretty tight nit group of good peeps like yourself.

Max

bad5e458b881eb662abd295b7878b437.jpg

Here’s a picture of my wife last fall… We got her dialed in quite nicely… Next fall we’re going to do in together should be fun… Or hangry. Prolly both

bad5e458b881eb662abd295b7878b437.jpg

Here’s a picture of my wife last fall… We got her dialed in quite nicely… Next fall we’re going to do in together should be fun… Or hangry. Prolly both

Hells Yeah! She looks phenomenal! My girl had to have someone else train her for the sake of US! Lol. I ended up jumping in the last six weeks and firing him as he was training 4 of the girls and whatever he was doing was universal; it wasn’t working for her body. I was able to make sweeping changes to her. I actually hope she gets the bug to compete again. Even though it was tough, totally worth the feeling of seeing her up there! I was crying my eyes out and looked over and her mom was the proudest one there (and loudest!) besides me! It wasn’t my hormones either, lol. So great to have Family watching and cheering. Child, teen, or Adult; you want family at your game!!

Max

Hells Yeah! She looks phenomenal! My girl had to have someone else train her for the sake of US! Lol. I ended up jumping in the last six weeks and firing him as he was training 4 of the girls and whatever he was doing was universal; it wasn’t working for her body. I was able to make sweeping changes to her. I actually hope she gets the bug to compete again. Even though it was tough, totally worth the feeling of seeing her up there! I was crying my eyes out and looked over and her mom was the proudest one there (and loudest!) besides me! It wasn’t my hormones either, lol. So great to have Family watching and cheering. Child, teen, or Adult; you want family at your game!!

Max

Call work really well together… Of course refinance she’s super savvy and that was her body I just helped keep her on track and dialing in for twins she starts questioning her self and her workouts. We all know it is a huge mind game so it was nice to be there for her in every aspect. She had a posing coach but instead it butting in I just listened and helped her practice with her weak points. She knows her body well and how she responds to food, but it’s a mind game and I was able to keep her on track and stat focused. She let me take control of the tweaks. She’s never liked better but this fall she’s gonna hit the stage bigger and leaner than ever. Super exited for her.
It is a family thing. Our 15 year old works at the gym now and is already a gym rat. I love it. And of course ever night .. hey what’s for diner? Turkey and rice ? My fav. Haha. What 15-year-old says that they am in day out and never complains about eating the same thing… It’s ridiculous and funny at the same time hi do absolutely love our family support system, and that doesn’t even include the community of people that I’ve known for years that have very similar dynamics at home. I certainly am blessed to have this much involvement in support of the community

Max

I do want to add one thing… Triple overtime chimed in to one of my questions and hooked me up gave me solid advice and truly help me get my wife some great placings on stage that last fall. He’s another guy that just loves what he does. It’s not about the glory or the Money, it’s about watching people succeed and work their ass off for it.

Tow days out ...
dbb7c8f1f88e8c4c099a54f2dc853af5.jpg

Great! I need to get some tanning in. I was reading and you are right! There are a few vets that really have been here a long time and are a big help on the forum. Always nice to be able to get real good advice from the elders. They have been there, done that. Success comes from multiple failures...I am always trying to soak up the information.

Max
Bless you and Good Luck

Great! I need to get some tanning in. I was reading and you are right! There are a few vets that really have been here a long time and are a big help on the forum. Always nice to be able to get real good advice from the elders. They have been there, done that. Success comes from multiple failures...I am always trying to soak up the information.

Max
Bless you and Good Luck

Thank Max .. I am with ya on you don’t win if you don’t play. Fail but don’t stop growing. That’s what this community is all about. Good peeps propping each other up and rooting each other on. It’s pretty awesome

Hell yea bro!! I assume you'll rest and relax tomo so if indont talk to ya before show good luck brother and we love ya here for better or worse!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Thanks brother ... that’s the plan. Kick back, soak up them carbs and keep my feet up. We shall see.
Thanks for all your support !!

My first comp was Saturday. I didn’t do as well as I’d hoped but it was my first. I learned a lot about what I can and can’t do as far as water, carbs and even simple things like warming up and also how long to warm up before hitting the stage… posture and stage presence had a huge impact also. I had a great time I met a ton of awesome people I was supported by a lot of friends I’ve had for over 20 years and so many I’ve had for just a few months. … I have another one coming up in two weeks and then another one two weeks after that so I will be busy staying the course of getting leaner. I should do 100 times better in my next show with the knowledge I now have from this one.
26a7f9bf3718ed535ddb710338f53b05.jpg
d4cb63bb22cb3ebe4a24940f6c485668.jpg

3ce4a033b661b8b9e25bcd143818b397.jpg

My first comp was Saturday. I didn’t do as well as I’d hoped but it was my first. I learned a lot about what I can and can’t do as far as water, carbs and even simple things like warming up and also how long to warm up before hitting the stage… posture and stage presence had a huge impact also. I had a great time I met a ton of awesome people I was supported by a lot of friends I’ve had for over 20 years and so many I’ve had for just a few months. … I have another one coming up in two weeks and then another one two weeks after that so I will be busy staying the course of getting leaner. I should do 100 times better in my next show with the knowledge I now have from this one.
26a7f9bf3718ed535ddb710338f53b05.jpg
d4cb63bb22cb3ebe4a24940f6c485668.jpg

3ce4a033b661b8b9e25bcd143818b397.jpg

Bet it was a blast! Keep at it, you will just get better and better . Networking and talking to all the other guys is of great benefit when possible , just soaking up all the tricks of the trade. Cheers to you and congratulations on Competing! So kick ass! Trial and error , failures lead to success!

Max
#getit

Bet it was a blast! Keep at it, you will just get better and better . Networking and talking to all the other guys is of great benefit when possible , just soaking up all the tricks of the trade. Cheers to you and congratulations on Competing! So kick ass! Trial and error , failures lead to success!

Max
#getit

Exactly that. Networking and talking to others. Seeing all the tricks they did, how long they warmed up and talked a lot about water/ sodium ect. Everyone reacts differently and I needed to see what worked for me. Unfortunately it took me standing on stage in a tiny bikini to figure it out. But boy did I learn a lot ;). It was fun. Even tho I didn’t do great I really enjoyed it and the camaraderie.

Exactly that. Networking and talking to others. Seeing all the tricks they did, how long they warmed up and talked a lot about water/ sodium ect. Everyone reacts differently and I needed to see what worked for me. Unfortunately it took me standing on stage in a tiny bikini to figure it out. But boy did I learn a lot ;). It was fun. Even tho I didn’t do great I really enjoyed it and the camaraderie.

Atta boy! Fuckin A! Takes balls to get up there! Cheers

Max

Back