• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL logger

IML Gear Cream!
That is 100% true. I do put my full strength or stamina(depending); into my lifts! I realized early on, I could change my growth using a lot lighter weight by using a slow tempo: basically a 225 bench press would trick my muscles into being a 335lbs, or a 75lb ez curl would be like 135lbs; just by going at a new tempo. I was training a female athlete today and I taught her some of my tricks today. Changing hand placement(close/near/inward/outward/reverse/neutral)or foot and toe (stance/positions/direction. That right there can make 100 new exercises for a person! That is not even counting changing up total volume or hitting a certain total thousands of lbs. I do my exact protocol until something stops working; which may be in 8 weeks or 8 months! Just depends on your actual goal and/or target.
I used to train at a neighborhood playground(I had no gym to go to at the time, was visiting one of my older brothers at his university with my cousin who bodybuilds, we were there for 6weeks). So we basically were doing push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups, dips, abs/calves, but having my older, bigger cousin with me and we could provide each other w assistance or resistance, and did all kinds of variations. It taught me a ton! When I flew back home(summertime); everyone in my family was shocked at how much muscle I put on and cut AF! At the time, I never really did a lot of manual bodyweight exercises having always a gym w everything since I was 12. Definitely was a life changing time time because it showed me how to target certain muscles and areas of the larger muscles and also to use chainbelts/accessories@ the gym. I kind of relieved that when the pandemic first hit.

Max
#getit

you impress me my friend. We have a very similar thought process and seemingly a similar understanding of biomechanics and development… There are so many trainers out there they don’t understand how the simplest tweak can change everything. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel to promote change.
Thank you always for your input. It is very much appreciated and wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todays work : shoulders
45 minutes a fasted cardio rest pace on the treadmill every second minute 30 Air squats

Warm up ( 10-15 min)
Band work for rotator cuff.
Bands: lateral / Frontal raises.
Bent over flys
Upright rows

Work: shoulders
Standing single arm dumbbell press
4 sets: 10 reps
70/80/90/90
Seated Arnold Press
3@12 reps slow and controlled
75lbs
Behjnd neck seated barbell press
5 sets@ 20 reps. Slow and controlled
135lbs
Giant set
5 excersies before rest/ 5 sets
Bent over flys : db 45 lbs 15 reps
Lateral raises cable : 33lbs 20 reps each side
Upright row cable rope pull. : max weight ( 135lbs) 12 reps
Cable rope grip face pulls : 100lbs x 10 reps
Db shoulder shrugs to farmer carry.
135lbs -12 reps then a walk around the gym.
Repeat 5 times after a min or so break

More band work for rotator cuffs.
Abs my usually 3 exercises repeated 3x
( toes to bar/ reverse crunch / rotating bicycle )
Stretch and foam roll.
15 min steady walk on treadmill

* most workouts are entirely in a fasted state… Every once in a while I can sneak in a fasted cardio and go home and return later but not very often

Saturday

Fasted cardio
40 min treadmill every min on the min 20 air squats.
20 min stair mill

work: dead’s/ cleans/ glutes/ Hams

4x10 dead lift after warm up with 225 @20reps
315/365/405/455
Straight legged DL
3x10 slow eccentric burn
315/315/285

Dead lift to Power clean light weight
4 sets 12 dead’s- 10 cleans then rest
185/185/225/225

Laying leg curl machine
4x 10 @ 155lbs

Stand up leg curls
3x10 @95

Reverse hypers 3x15 reps

Brazilian but lifts / hip thrusts
3x10 each

Abs
Toes to bar
3x10
Crunch
3x20
Planks ( 2 series )
30 sec hold each
Left side/ front / right side

Foam roll and stretching.

Sunday

Fasted cardio
Treadmill 1 hour every other min 20 air squats

Work : abs/ calves
Toes to bar
3x10
Bicycle crunch
3x10
Vacuum hold
10 reps of 20 second holds
Rope pull cable crunch
3x20

Smith machine claves
225lbs
4x15
Body weight complex
Single leg x 20 reps each
Straight
Duck
Pigeon
Together and hold the last
Tibialis anterior lifts
3x15 reps
Body weight and hold

20 min stair mill

Stretch/ painful foam rolls.

3bd048d4a0f3a6cff2ecb40f7586fcc8.jpg

245lbs this morning ...
Slowly but surely.

Fasted cardio in the am
20 min stair mill
20 min treadmill. Steady state EOM air squats

PM
Cardio
45 min intervals on treadmill

Work : lats/ upper back
Warmup with band complex
Wide grip pulldowns
1@160lbs 20 reps
1@180lbs 15 reps
1@200lbs 12 reps
1@210lbs 10 reps
1@220lbs 10 reps
1@230lbs 8 reps
Narrow inverted grip pulldowns
1@190lbs- 10 reps
1@200lbs- 10 reps
1@210lbs-10 reps
1@220lbs - 10 reps
1@230lbs- 10 reps
Straight arm pull downs
3 sets of 10 holding the last one for 30 seconds each set @100lbs

Bent over pendalay rows
2@135- 12 reps
2@185-10 reps
1@225-6 reps

Bent over dumbbell rows on incline : to flys
1@90lb db -12 reps flys 35lb db@10 reps
1@95lb db -10 reps flys 35lb db@10 reps
1@100lb db- 10 reps flys 40 lb db @10 reps

T-bar row
1@115lbs-10 reps
1@165lbs-10 reps
1@185lbs-10 reps
1@205lbs - 10 reps

Hammer strength high row- TRX flys
1@180- 10 reps / 10 reps of controlled flys on trx
1@230- 10 reps/ trx flys
1@ 280- 10 reps/ trx flys
1@330- 10 reps /trx flys
1@380- 10 reps ( drop set)/ trx flys

10 min posing and 10 min cool off walk on treadmill

Where'd this freak animal of a human come from?!?!?
I think I could take you
That's me running so fast after saying that, that it looks like multiples due to a blur flying by

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Get Shredded!
b66145cb49cd35e13f11a37a0375ad51.jpg

Just playin a bit with my pose...

Where'd this freak animal of a human come from?!?!?
I think I could take you
That's me running so fast after saying that, that it looks like multiples due to a blur flying by

UNCLE Z REP

Bahahaha. I’m a big softy, no worries, thanks for compliment.

Bahahaha. I’m a big softy, no worries, thanks for compliment.

Yes sir.
I wrestled in middle/high.school too. Probably my favorite sport ever. Just watched some of the college national championship on ESPN(I think) at work during lunch. I hollering shit like "hook him" and "drag drag" while people looked at me like WTF lol. Those "little" 138s were little tanks I tell ya. Was a QB too tho and thats what draws the gals so very close 2nd.

UNCLE Z REP

I saw that recently also, It’s definitely a fun sport and glad that people are still interested. . I’m nothing compared to the guys I workout with. One had a full ride to Oklahoma state and the other Purdue. They’re amazing athletes.

I saw that recently also, It’s definitely a fun sport and glad that people are still interested. . I’m nothing compared to the guys I workout with. One had a full ride to Oklahoma state and the other Purdue. They’re amazing athletes.

Wow. I think Purdue is where one of those 138# boys was.from

UNCLE Z REP

UNCLE Z REP

My buddy that wrestled for Purdue is like the nicest guy in the planet too. Super humble man, He’s actually a pastor. If people only knew what a beast he was on the mat, they’d probably look at him a lot differently. He was a damn machine.

UNCLE Z REP

I learned long ago there’s always someone faster, stronger, smarter , and better than me, You can never underestimate the strength or tenacity in people. We had a guy on our rugby team called tape worm... He’s 5’11” and won state twice at 135 and once at 142. He was super fast but because he was so skinny he was completely underestimated. When he caught you, it was a nose dive to the dirt or a soufflé at full speed. He was relentless and nobody ever got past him. Aka.. tapeworm. I loved watching him tear people apart.

I learned long ago there’s always someone faster, stronger, smarter , and better than me, You can never underestimate the strength or tenacity in people. We had a guy on our rugby team called tape worm... He’s 5’11” and won state twice at 135 and once at 142. He was super fast but because he was so skinny he was completely underestimated. When he caught you, it was a nose dive to the dirt or a soufflé at full speed. He was relentless and nobody ever got past him. Aka.. tapeworm. I loved watching him tear people apart.

Tapeworm. Love it!!
I was a scrawny kid that way too. I always had to wrestle up to 135 cause there was never anybody my weight(128-130 at that time and 5'10". I mastered the Kelly, cross face/cradle, and grape vine(nobody got out) amd never placed under 2nd in tourney until I got invited to a camp at a major university in my state. Let's just say some boys from surrounding states humbled my little ass. Lost twice that week(2-2) and it just ate at me forever. Got pinned by a little fucker 6 inches shorter than me on last day I front of my momma even lol.

UNCLE Z REP

Tapeworm. Love it!!
I was a scrawny kid that way too. I always had to wrestle up to 135 cause there was never anybody my weight(128-130 at that time and 5'10". I mastered the Kelly, cross face/cradle, and grape vine(nobody got out) amd never placed under 2nd in tourney until I got invited to a camp at a major university in my state. Let's just say some boys from surrounding states humbled my little ass. Lost twice that week(2-2) and it just ate at me forever. Got pinned by a little fucker 6 inches shorter than me on last day I front of my momma even lol.

UNCLE Z REP

That’s awesome. It’s a humbling very sport in my opinion. I was a decent wrestler but not bad ass by any means. I had my moments of glory for sure but I also had my ass handed to me many times. It takes a lot of man to hang through a battle when taking a beating. Hoping for an opening or poor judgment and hip placement. I remember my first open tournament I was 19 and full of piss and vinegar. . Humility and respect hadn’t quite taken it’s place where it should have just yet… Opening match I’m wrestling a 35-year-old man with a dad bod and was far from impressive… I was ripped and in incredible shape sitting at 193lbs. That guy completely and absolutely owned me… I don’t think I’ve ever been handled so easily… I couldn’t counter anything I learned pretty quickly that year to never underestimate anyone ever.

57efb0d74717ebfa549d283a3b5c4ed1.jpg

I worked another 16 hour day.. killin my gains.
Cardio before bedtime.
Stationary bike, 30 min. Two min standing and pedaling hard and heavy, 1 min speed and low resistance.

Woke and did fasted cardio/ faster workout.
45 min treadmill. Interval training. Walk/ jog
20 min stair mill.

Abs Abs and more abs.

10 sets of calf rises.
And 15 min posing.

IML Gear Cream!
Sooo. I was moving freight last night and a keg fell off of a stacked pallet and smashed my toe. No bueno! Crushed it good. Still managed to get a workout in but not high quality.
45 min fasted cardio
20 min rowing
25 min eliptical

Fasted work
Chest
Band warm up
Slider push-ups.
Incline
185@25 reps
225 @12 reps - 6 sets every min on the min
275 5x 5.
Smith machine Tabata.
15 sets / 10 Sec on, 20 sec off.

Db incline press
90@12 reps
Flys (40lbs)
100@ 10 reps
Flys ( 40lbs)
110@10 reps
Flys ( 40lbs)
115@8 reps
Flys (40lbs)

Dips / more flys
15 reps 10 flys : 3 sets.

Hammer incline press
4 plates-
4 sets
12 reps

Push up to fail and then negatives x10 reps
2 sets .

Last edited:
57efb0d74717ebfa549d283a3b5c4ed1.jpg

I worked another 16 hour day.. killin my gains.
Cardio before bedtime.
Stationary bike, 30 min. Two min standing and pedaling hard and heavy, 1 min speed and low resistance.

Woke and did fasted cardio/ faster workout.
45 min treadmill. Interval training. Walk/ jog
20 min stair mill.

Abs Abs and more abs.

10 sets of calf rises.
And 15 min posing.

Welcome to the Gun Club !! . It seems like everday is non-stop! I love it though . In fact, as I talk I am preheating my oven and making my egg cups and crispy hash brown Egg cups filled with a ton of grilled vegetables, meat, cheese , the Florentine egg cups with chopped fresh spinach/Swiss(no potatoes or meat) are one of my favorites. I make like 50 at a time now to refrigerate and freeze . My pantry is filled with pans ! Even Silicone cupcake forms are great ‘. Looking like you are full steam ahead !

Max

Welcome to the Gun Club !! . It seems like everday is non-stop! I love it though . In fact, as I talk I am preheating my oven and making my egg cups and crispy hash brown Egg cups filled with a ton of grilled vegetables, meat, cheese , the Florentine egg cups with chopped fresh spinach/Swiss(no potatoes or meat) are one of my favorites. I make like 50 at a time now to refrigerate and freeze . My pantry is filled with pans ! Even Silicone cupcake forms are great ‘. Looking like you are full steam ahead !

Max

Sounds amazing. I’ll have to check that out.

8d24816e8b1daed20f070d22a7d5bd31.jpg

Just over four weeks out. More leaning to do but it’s coming along…

Gettin at it TW (t-dub) . Looking Like a Beast

Max

Looking dense bro.

Going to get a tan or something soon?? Help show more definition??

Thank you!

Yes it’s def time to shave and I just started Mt2.

Gettin at it TW (t-dub) . Looking Like a Beast

Max

Thanks Max!
I may not place where I want but it won’t be due to lack of effort… I’ve been super anal about my diet and cardio Because we all know that conditioning is what wins in the end… But with carb cycling…I’m pretty sure it’s going to kill me. I don’t know how all of you consistent competitors do it year in and year out. Mad Respect.

Back