• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dragon pharma supplier verification

Bft84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://dragon-pharma.com/verify-your-supplier/

interesting when a someone tries to claim to have a legit product but you can actually check it out and find out they’re full of shit. Even more interesting when email a lab. Just waiting on a response back dragon pharma

Some times if you don’t type in exactly how they have it spelled out with spaces and worded exactly how they have it. It mite not show as legit source. Even tho they are. Try typing in resale website with .com or .org

example
if you type in napsgear, naps gear, it will say not valid. You put in napsgear.org it will say valid. Try it multiple ways. Had me freaked out one time when I first started ordering. Until I figured out you have to type it in how they have it letter for letter.

hope you get it figured out

Some times if you don’t type in exactly how they have it spelled out with spaces and worded exactly how they have it. It mite not show as legit source. Even tho they are. Try typing in resale website with .com or .org

example
if you type in napsgear, naps gear, it will say not valid. You put in napsgear.org it will say valid. Try it multiple ways. Had me freaked out one time when I first started ordering. Until I figured out you have to type it in how they have it letter for letter.

hope you get it figured out

Thanks brother. Working on it!

The “website” checks out, the package info does not.

you tried to verify product on dragons website????

or verify the source that’s carrying the dragon gear???

I saw your thread on the source your questioning.... and I also tried to type their info in a few different ways. And it wouldn’t verify as a legit carrier of dragon. But I’m sure they are. Maybe they just haven’t updated their website yet since so new. Idk.

but if you went on dragon website and tried to verify product and it’s not working then yea that would be messed up on top of them saying legit resale person and it now verify either on dragons site.

Got the email from DP black roids is real and dp products do not have the hologram yet.
DP really should put that on their site

Naps also checks out but it never hurts check out things.

Chill.itnwas NOT Naps and it was NOT Black roids

you tried to verify product on dragons website????

or verify the source that’s carrying the dragon gear???

I saw your thread on the source your questioning.... and I also tried to type their info in a few different ways. And it wouldn’t verify as a legit carrier of dragon. But I’m sure they are. Maybe they just haven’t updated their website yet since so new. Idk.

but if you went on dragon website and tried to verify product and it’s not working then yea that would be messed up on top of them saying legit resale person and it now verify either on dragons site.

The product I could verify on DP site

The website that sourced it apparently "checks out"

I reached out to DP in EU and sent them the photos. The called SCAM. Said to get my loot back...

Sooo now what???

IML Gear Cream!
The product I could verify on DP site

The website that sourced it apparently "checks out"

I reached out to DP in EU and sent them the photos. The called SCAM. Said to get my loot back...

Sooo now what???

just trying to clarify to make sure I understood correctly....

the source You got the dragon proviron from checks out on dragons website as a legit resale??

and on dragons website the product verification number checks out???

but the dragon pharma in Europe you contacted and said it was fake.....

is the source on this board you got it from??
if so I would contact the source and or rep for them. And show them kf product doesn’t check out on their website....

see if you can clear things up with the source if they are on here and the rep...
and then if they don’t clear it up and fix it I would talk to a mod on here maybe and see if they can fix it

but only if it’s a source from here. If it’s not a source from here then the mods can’t do anything for you. I’d recommend going to where ever they are a member at.

Who was the source? If you know a source is selling fake or counterfeit gear then you should let people know even if it’s not a source here.

Verification # DOES NOT check out.

Then if they are a source on here I would follow the asf protocol. And contact a rep or the source. Try to handle it that way. Let them know the gear does not check out

and if that doesn’t work then go to the mods of this forum.

if not on this forum then your shit out of luck. So many scammers out there. That’s why I only order from sources well trusted on this forum. Few good sources on here that have legit dragon gear if that’s what you prefer. I ordered some dragon deca 300 from napsgear one time on accident. And let me tell you that deca was the strongest stuff I’ve ever ran. I’ve never experienced side effects like the way I did on that. And my strength and size went up well. That cycle was my first and the most I’ve ever gained on cycle in 4 months. I have before and after pics. And I was only running .5 ml 2x week. Of dragon 300 deca. Fire for real. Started getting really hard lump under left nipple and sex drive started to go to shit. Got some caber arimidex and proviron and I was good to go. Swelling went down sex drive came back and the gains were legit.

I just made big order with napsgear. Broke into two packages so not so much money in one box to risk. And it’s already in the us the first one. The second order made 5 days later than the first.

Then if they are a source on here I would follow the asf protocol. And contact a rep or the source. Try to handle it that way. Let them know the gear does not check out

and if that doesn’t work then go to the mods of this forum.

if not on this forum then your shit out of luck. So many scammers out there. That’s why I only order from sources well trusted on this forum. Few good sources on here that have legit dragon gear if that’s what you prefer. I ordered some dragon deca 300 from napsgear one time on accident. And let me tell you that deca was the strongest stuff I’ve ever ran. I’ve never experienced side effects like the way I did on that. And my strength and size went up well. That cycle was my first and the most I’ve ever gained on cycle in 4 months. I have before and after pics. And I was only running .5 ml 2x week. Of dragon 300 deca. Fire for real. Started getting really hard lump under left nipple and sex drive started to go to shit. Got some caber arimidex and proviron and I was good to go. Swelling went down sex drive came back and the gains were legit.

I just made big order with napsgear. Broke into two packages so not so much money in one box to risk. And it’s already in the us the first one. The second order made 5 days later than the first.

Order and shipping time have ZERO to do with gear AUTHENTICITY

It's not naps. For fucks sake!!!

i know that. I’m just saying for future. That’s who I used for them. Clearly it wasn’t them. Maybe go back and reread a little better. Maybe this why got scammed. Don’t take time to read what your actually reading. Just so jumpy idk. Good luck. Next time won’t offer help. Hope you figure out for next go round. Maybe do some research

Order and shipping time have ZERO to do with gear AUTHENTICITY

huh..... what are you even saying.... lmao. You make no sense. I was saying that if I want dragon gear I order it through naps gear. Because I know they are legit resale of dragon. And everything ALWAYS checks out. And I’ve NEVER had in issue going through them. I was just throwing it out there for legit dragon gear. But clearly you either can’t read or comprehend shit. So idk why I’m wasting my time trying to help. Because I try to give good honest feed back that people always like to hear from people that are not reps. Just trying to help you since you got ripped off by a source that clearly doesn’t sell legit dragon.

and clearly I’ve made it clear I never said it was napsgear that sold you the bunk gear. I specifically told you that if the source you ordered from is not on this forum your shit out of luck. And napsgear is a source here and I know they would never sell fake gear and IF for some reason that happened some how. They would fix it ASAP. So I know it wasn’t naps. So what are you even saying.

you make no sense of anything I’ve tried to help you with. I told you exactly what to do. And you come up with a reply that has nothing to do with anything I said.

so why come on here asking what to do looking for help if your not going to listen and just make replies that have nothing to do with anything said. I know I’ve said it twice now what you can do. Next time if you don’t want the truth on what to do then don’t come on here asking for help if your not going to listen. This is your fuck up. You didn’t do research and see reviews of the source. I know the source isn’t on here because it would have been fixed by now if it was. And if your looking for a free handout trying to get someone to feel bad for you or something over 1 bag of proviron.... then I wish you the best of luck.

Name the source or STFU

he’s just on here looking for attention. He asks for help and what to do over one cheap bag of proviron. Tell him what to do even spoon feed him with a legit source to order from that I know sells legit dragon gear.

and these are his dumb replies. Makes no sense. We all know he didn’t use a source on this forum. Because if he did it would have been fixed and he would have made a new post saying all is good. Everything is fixed. Because I told him exactly how to handle the situation if it’s from a source on here. And his replies make no sense to anything we tried to tell him to help him with. Almost like he’s trolling or trying to make people feel bad for him over 1 bag of proviron. Thinking maybe people will feel bad for him because he fucked uo and didn’t read and do research and ordered from some source not on here.

like I said. If a source on here

contact the rep of source
contact the actual source via email

if they don’t resolve it then go to administrator.

clearly not a source from here on ASF because if he took that advice I TOLD HIM DAYS AGO and did it because he’s sooooo worried about it. Then it would have been properly handleD AND DONE AND OVER EITH AND ALREADY BE POSTING SAYING THANKS FOR FIXING THINGS.

trolling or looking for attention he doesn’t get.

being here since 2019 TOU SHOUKD already know better and know how to handle this situation without even asking.

Get Shredded!
Got the email from DP black roids is real and dp products do not have the hologram yet.
DP really should put that on their site

Buddy,
They will upgrate it soon as possible
But you are totally right

he’s just on here looking for attention. He asks for help and what to do over one cheap bag of proviron. Tell him what to do even spoon feed him with a legit source to order from that I know sells legit dragon gear.

and these are his dumb replies. Makes no sense. We all know he didn’t use a source on this forum. Because if he did it would have been fixed and he would have made a new post saying all is good. Everything is fixed. Because I told him exactly how to handle the situation if it’s from a source on here. And his replies make no sense to anything we tried to tell him to help him with. Almost like he’s trolling or trying to make people feel bad for him over 1 bag of proviron. Thinking maybe people will feel bad for him because he fucked uo and didn’t read and do research and ordered from some source not on here.

clearly not a source from here on ASF because if he took that advice I TOLD HIM DAYS AGO and did it because he’s sooooo worried about it. Then it would have been properly handleD AND DONE AND OVER EITH AND ALREADY BE POSTING SAYING THANKS FOR FIXING THINGS.

being here since 2019 TOU SHOUKD already know better and know how to handle this situation without even asking.

Good lookin out Snooky

It was taken care of without your "recommendations" and you being an asshole

Back