• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post gyno surgery log

Catman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So haven’t done a log since i joined the forum but i believe its time. Currently 14 days post gyno surgery and semi happy with results. As of now i still feel that a little gyno is left in right pec or maybe scar tissue who knows but at the end of the day it still looks way better. Now that this shit is gone i am ready to push myself to the best shape of my life. In the past i have done a few cycles and made good gains but always ended up depressed and pissed knowing that my gyno and a past pec tear in the military was never fixed and didnt look right. Well now that the gyno is for the most part gone im ready to get serious.

This is really just a way to hold myself accountable to what i know i need to do. I have been on a 150 mgs of test now for a few months and did my first workout today just to see how everything felt. They said to wait a few more weeks but they also didn’t do that good of a job so the hell with it, if its not right ill have someone fix it later. I am 5’8 214 probably a little overweight but looking to up the test a little over the next few months and add some anavar or anadrol into the mix when i hit a wall. Probably gonna focus on weight loss and look to maybe gain a little size in a few areas or just continue to recomp with the added test and orals. End of the day i have never really committed to a full on cut because the lower my bodyfat the worse my pec and gyno looked. So just looking to add some size to legs arms and rear delts and lose a little more fat can always go full cut if i feel the need. Here is a pic of my pec at 14 days post surgery used to look much worse so pretty happy. Ill be posting my calories weight some workouts and pics randomly. Currently using the jp test e and have to say i feel great on it.
011d56dfe302c652d197e4f5b1a28c66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it went well. Bet it feels a lot better now it’s over with. Good job!
Well wishes and to future gains and health to you.

Max

Third workout since surgery, just curious if anyone still had some puffyness around nipples after their surgery. Was told that is normal but im paranoid they left some shit in there or just did a bad job.
11135074ecc51e38c5d03d7789bfe6e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i have been floating around on 200mgs of test for around 1 1/2 months. Haven’t really stuck to a cut ( im a fat kid at heart lol) but need to. All my blood work looks pretty good im going to bump up my test to 250 week and throw in some anavar 50mgs day till i run out then maybe jump on the rest of my anadrol 50 mgs day. Gonna stick to a cut this time around been floating around 224-220 last few months. Here is a pic i took in middle of april at 221 I am 5’9. I’m gonna try to add my morning weights and a gist of my diet. If you have any comments about anything you would change or notice just let me know. Everytime i get into that fat burn zone i get out cause i feel like such a skinny bitch even though i know what i need to do lol. The bigger i get the grosser i feel probably like most guys on here lol.
09017530743c04a51dfa2b8574629455.jpg

Days I work I’m going to eat around 2,800 calories and lazy days at the house around 2200. Seems to work pretty good for me at a min of 250 protein and the rest i just track overall calories. Most of my carbs are from sweet potatoes, oatmeal, coco wheats, bread, cereal. My goal is to see what I look like at 205 and go from there. Struggled for years with hating the way i look. Had a injury in the military and tore my pec( which never got fixed) and had some gyno from puberty. Finally got the gyno cut out so now just struggling with a pec that is different from the other. Could be worse gonna quit worrying about it and try to get ripped. Gonna weigh myself in morning and shoot to loose about 2 lbs a week after initial carb weight is gone first week. Hope to get some feed back from so of the dudes on here.

So i have been floating around on 200mgs of test for around 1 1/2 months. Haven’t really stuck to a cut ( im a fat kid at heart lol) but need to. All my blood work looks pretty good im going to bump up my test to 250 week and throw in some anavar 50mgs day till i run out then maybe jump on the rest of my anadrol 50 mgs day. Gonna stick to a cut this time around been floating around 224-220 last few months. Here is a pic i took in middle of april at 221 I am 5’9. I’m gonna try to add my morning weights and a gist of my diet. If you have any comments about anything you would change or notice just let me know. Everytime i get into that fat burn zone i get out cause i feel like such a skinny bitch even though i know what i need to do lol. The bigger i get the grosser i feel probably like most guys on here lol.
09017530743c04a51dfa2b8574629455.jpg

Following. Get all over that cardio!! It is a needed thing unless your am ecto-hard gainer! I never suffer muscle loss from cardio, only makes a guy look better. Skinny is in the eye of the beholder (a lot of guys have bigorexia and it is no joke). Kick some ass and just so 15min and gradually go up from their or not. I even do it on off days . Longevity and it keeps you training on a normal basis as a part of life.

Max

Did 20 mins this morning just a treadmill has a slight incline in basement. Doing a back workout tonight ill get some pics before bed post them tomorrow.

Super hard to post some of these pics but fuck it. As you can tell my right pec was torn during a military operation and was never fixed. I have been super bothered by it for like 10 years has always made it hard to diet down( it looks much worse). On top of that i had some gyno from when i was i puberty which made life suck pretty bad, had it cut out 3 months ago( although im not really happy with it hopefully it still has some healing to do. But anyway here is where i am at at the moment. Im about 5’9 i was 224.8 this evening it should go down another 5 lbs or so over the next few days due to cutting my carbs back. The goal is to diet down to 205 without getting frustrated and pissed off. Usually i just say fuck it cause i get uptight about my pec. Maybe by posting all this shit on here it will push me to stay the course. Also due to my torn pec my right tricep does not have the same flair to it that the left does, also right shoulder not as capped as left. Things i am in the process of fixing, it sucked posting these pics i hate everything about them but anyway i like the process. Currently been on jp gear for awhile now about to bump up to 250 test e a week, 50 anavar day, 10 mg cardarine. If anyone notices anything that might help out just let me know especially the imbalance in the two arms thanks bros
a08adb7002a60f38cc07df562fe40db8.jpg

d99325bad3a3f209924488c48078dd21.jpg

b7377ca8faedd643c1772ae515e06294.jpg

76fabfca36699b95dd4b25814f896ee0.jpg

49e18ae81f8a750c334f6ba9e61f3309.jpg

3e25e4a31e8bab48b5eec4df4b9461a9.jpg

Tonights meal shredded chicken, fat free cheese, low carb wraps, pomegranate juice spinach drink

Weighted 222.4 this morning meal one 2 scoops of protein and meal 2 was 2 whole eggs 5 egg whites and 45 grams fatfree cheese and 80 grams of oats

You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself brother, you honestly look great. I know what you mean about the gyno though. Ive got some in both pecs from puberty too. Can really fuck with a mans head. Kind of just feels like I’m always carrying around a pair of tits on me no matter how cut I am. When ever I have my shirt off I’m always worrying about my chest in the back of my head….mine definitely looks worse the fatter I am though.

It’s crazy how we are our own worst critic. Some days I get so pumped on the progress I’ve made, then I start focusing on my flaws. Keep focused brother your doing good!

So any of you all ever destroy back so bad you can’t wipe your ass cause your lats cramp? Couldn’t put my hand behind me, must have been a good workout lol. Mixed it up today all cable/machine exercises taken to failure with pause and slow negatives. Might have to do that again next workout.

Back